View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: CAN YOU BECOME INVISIBLE ?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:29 am

This should be posted under my page of unique manifestations, but I am placing it here for some reason?

In 1984 I drove up to my brothers house as he lived in a secluded place, and I had to urinate real bad and could not wait to go into his house. So I jumped out real quick and stepped around the corner of his house and started to do my thing.

Right then his 10 year old daughter saw me drive up and she ran out of the house to meet and greet me. By the time I heard her coming, I was already doing my thing, so I prayed real quick and said, Father please don't let that little girl see me.

She came right to within 2 feet from me calling out, "Uncle Gabe" Uncle gabe, where are you?

I was two feet from her and it was broad daylight and she could not see me, but I turned my head around and saw her right behind me, so she turned around and went back inside.

When I went inside she said, Uncle Gabe where were you I was looking for you? Did you not hear me? I said to her, I had to step around back of the house for a minute, no I didn't hear you.

I only post this because there may come a time when you have to become invisible for some reason, and I know we can if we have a need for it to happen.

Our source will provide.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor

Number of posts : 4227
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BECOME INVISIBLE ?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:43 am

i've been able to "make time stop" before....

been late for something, and completed the journey
with time to spare, under the average driving time,
without speeding..... i used a combo of centering/calming
and clock visualization...
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BECOME INVISIBLE ?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:07 am

flower

yep..both are fun...
i've had people say to me over and over..i didn't see you there.....meetings, shopping, just out and about
and they never saw me but i could give them time and date...it has always fascinated me
but Gabe ..i don't think i have ever done it on purpose..i'll have to try that
i have had to say to hubby..i'm right here and then he would responsed with OH..but hey i just
chalk that up to being married for so long..lol

and i have done the time thing like you said Hippie..
having fewer minutes(an hour at one time) than i needed to be somewhere and just said
oh slow down the clock so i can make it..and it has worked

i wonder what else we can do that seems to be automatic to us
scratch
Back to top Go down
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BECOME INVISIBLE ?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:11 am

Yes, these things are possible.

I also remember time stopping for me.
I flew to Virginia to attend my son's important concert and overslept because of the time change.
I freaked when I saw it was starting in 35 minutes.

I jumped in the shower, dressed and headed for the university knowing that it took at least 30 minutes to get there if you got all the green lights, then 5 minutes to park, and 5 minutes to walk to the theater.
During the drive I refused to look at the clock and just prayed.

I arrived and was in my seat 2 minutes before he walked on stage.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BECOME INVISIBLE ?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:16 am

I love those stories, they show how the universe/God helps us.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BECOME INVISIBLE ?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:38 am

WineHippie wrote:
i've been able to "make time stop" before....

been late for something, and completed the journey
with time to spare, under the average driving time,
without speeding..... i used a combo of centering/calming
and clock visualization...

This we have all at some time in our lives done unknowingly . Look at pro sports in baseball the hitters talk about the seams and rotation as they watch the pitch come in . Hockey players often talk about seeing the whole ice . I have played a high level of hockey and there have been times during play where time seems to slowdown almost to slow motion and as the play continues it speeds back up / But for that brief few seconds time just hangs there . Many who have been involved in auto accidents experience the same thing where time slows down and you watch the accident occur I have been in 2 and have been lucky to come out alive in both one was a roll over and the second I was doing 60 mph and some one pulled out right in front of me from a dead stop

The First one I had pulled out to pass some one and as i did a car pulled out of his driveway and was coming right at me I had no where to go so I pulled over on the left hand shoulder and as i slowed down the wheels locked up in the gravel. The car started to slide left into the ditch (4 ft deep) the left rear hit he other wall of the ditch and the car flipped over on to its roof. As the car was flipping the only thing running thru my mind was My head is going to be decapitated . I was not wearing a seat belt and the sun roof was open . As the car was flipping time seemed to slowed down and it was almost as if some one had caught the car and set it down on its roof the wind shield and door windows were not cracked or broken

The second time i was driving home from work and was going to take my son out for a round of mini golf on Fathers day weekend about 6 years ago i was doing just over 60 mph approaching a curve that had a side road . A car was stopped waiting for an oncoming car to turn left . The car turned and just as i was approaching the intersection this stopped vehicle gunned it and tried to cross the road . I watched the driver of that vehicle and she never even looked my way. I could sense that she wasn`t going to look and as she took off time again slowed for me and i saw the accident happen in slow motion I turned the steering wheel hard Left and stomped on the brakes . I hit her right in the front left side at the wheel with my right side of the car . The impact of it was so hard that her car spun 180 degrees and hit my rear right side as well my head tore the rear view mirror off and despite wearing my seat belt and the air bag going off my hand went into the windshield and almost thru it . I stopped on a culvert inches from dropping 15 ft down into a ditch filled with water
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BECOME INVISIBLE ?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:33 pm

Yes, something has always protected many at the last moment.

In the 70's While driving with my sister on the way to the zoo in Los Angeles on the very busy 5 freeway with the kids laughing in the back, a car almost hit me.
I swerved to avoid it and lost control while my car kept spinning around in several lanes when I saw the big trucks and cars coming towards us. I thought for sure that we were going to be goners.

All I could do was think about the kids and praying for the traffic behind us to not kill them because they were so innocent.
I felt like everything was in slow motion and it felt like a dream. Then I heard the loud horns of the big trucks.

I ended up facing ongoing traffic and saw this line of trucks that stopped all the cars behind them. I couldn't believe it! Especially on this busy freeway.
Not one car was damaged and there was a peaceful silence.

I still don't know how my stick shift handle was ripped out of place, but it was probably because I was trying to get control of the car.

I knew it was a miracle once again and gave gratitude to the Universe/God.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor

Number of posts : 4227
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BECOME INVISIBLE ?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:34 pm

yes, NB, i have been in "accident" time, too, i understand
what you are saying... but there is a difference when
it happens as whether you manifested it as desired result
or got zapped by the universe wake up call

i have experienced both... and take responsibility for my
part - hard to play the game when you discover the rules
by trial and error, as you play along........
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BECOME INVISIBLE ?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:54 pm

Linda wrote:
Yes, something has always protected many at the last moment.

In the 70's While driving with my sister on the way to the zoo in Los Angeles on the very busy 5 freeway with the kids laughing in the back, a car almost hit me.
I swerved to avoid it and lost control while my car kept spinning around in several lanes when I saw the big trucks and cars coming towards us. I thought for sure that we were going to be goners.

All I could do was think about the kids and praying for the traffic behind us to not kill them because they were so innocent.
I felt like everything was in slow motion and it felt like a dream. Then I heard the loud horns of the big trucks.

I ended up facing ongoing traffic and saw this line of trucks that stopped all the cars behind them. I couldn't believe it! Especially on this busy freeway.
Not one car was damaged and there was a peaceful silence.

I still don't know how my stick shift handle was ripped out of place, but it was probably because I was trying to get control of the car.

I knew it was a miracle once again and gave gratitude to the Universe/God.

That is the question i had when i sat back years later and wondered was it god reaching out and preventing my death or was it my higher self acting thru me to prevent it or did I manifest my own result
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BECOME INVISIBLE ?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:18 pm

I believe that God or the Source or the Goddess or your spiritual guardians or whatever you want to call it is behind the protection.

When I was 14 years old , I got caught in a riptide and was taken out to sea as I was rolling around under water with my eyes wide open.
I was in slow motion and saw the bottom of the sea and all the bubbles, and yet I didn't feel like I couldn't breathe and it feel so peaceful. Almost as if I could breathe underwater or had no breath.

Suddenly, 2 arms lifted me up and I was taken to shore and this young man in his 20's placed me on the sand and gently asked if I was OK.

I said yes and just couldn't understand how a person could see me while I was underwater. He walked away before I could ask him anything.

I believe we are watched and protected from a higher source and it was not I who prevented it or manifested the result on my own.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BECOME INVISIBLE ?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:28 pm

Wow what great stories, I never cease to amaze at the possibilities of the human being, and at the learning ability of the individual in such circumstances. I love you all. have a peaceful day.
Back to top Go down
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BECOME INVISIBLE ?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:53 pm

I believe we have guardian angels/ higher selves that watch out for us.

When I was about 12 years old, I had an experience that was very interesting. Growing up on a dairy farm, my dad always got up real early, before my mother and I did.

One morning around christmas time, my dad got up as usual and was going about his early morning routine of getting ready to go to the barn. He put his "barn clothes" on, his winter coat and boots and was heading to the barn, when suddenly, for a reason he does not know why to this day, something made him turn around a go back into the house.

My mother had a number of christmas lights put up on the front of the house. She had put an extension cord out through the window to connect the lights.

Well when my dad came back into the house, there was a strange glow from behind the curtains, about 6 feet in diameter. The cord had shorted out and the curtains were on fire!!!!

My dad grabbed the curtains and smothered the flames immediately. Hardly even any smoke damage.

The point is the whole house would have been ingulfed in flames within minutes and whether my mother and I would have made it out we will never know.

Somebody certainly was looking out for us that day!!

angelic
Back to top Go down
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BECOME INVISIBLE ?   Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:16 pm

Wow amazing stories everyone.

I too have a story about my father. He is a builder and it was literally the last day to close the job of a renovated house. He was doing the final checks in the kitchen smoking a cigarette then without any warning there was a huge explosion. Inside the kitchen it looked like a bomb has gone off. Nothing was recognizable..to give you an illustration the 2 inch thick granite bench tops were in tiny pieces scattered throughout the room.

My father walk out of the room without a singe on his hair. It was if a magical shield surrounded him because he should of been dead.

Later they found out the plumber had left a leak in the gas line.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BECOME INVISIBLE ?   Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:11 am

Another great story ReuniteR.
Back to top Go down
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BECOME INVISIBLE ?   Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:48 am

flower

wow..
it's amazing how many stories we all have

just out of high school i had friends who worked at Westinghouse and were making tons of cash and buying new cars while i was a pennyless student..so when they were taking on part time workers i went to apply..you had to pre apply by phone so the guard would let you into the gated parking lot for an interview..
i got into the lot and just had gotten out of the car..and the darn thing caught on fire..no one was hurt but the fire departmen was called and i had to call my father who was more than mad and obviously i didn't get to the interview..
i always looked back sadly at not getting that job until about 5 years ago..
when most of the people who worked there were sueing for health reasons ... mostly lung cancers ...because it was an aspestess..can't spell it..sorry
and then i realized that it was just another time that my angels had stepped in to keep me from harm...a little dramatic..but it sure worked

i'll bet in hind sight we have a lot of these stories as we seem to be an adventurist lot and need lots of saving.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BECOME INVISIBLE ?   Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:17 am

A great post Sky. I have no doubt that what you posted is exactly the "why" you did not get the job.

Amazing grace, one more time.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BECOME INVISIBLE ?   Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:03 pm

I've had many of these experiences throughout my life. I know it is the presence at my side who is responsible. It is not my time to die yet.

Gabriel, I love your quote "It is a good day to die" I hope that will be the case when my time comes.

It wasn't my time when I almost got trampled by 30 camels running straight at me on a pedestrian bridge and my choices of jumping off a bridge into the Nile or stepping in front of traffic going 70 mph were my only options. I was 9 months pregnant at the time. I flattened myself as close to the bridge as I could and closed my eyes and prayed thinking here it comes! When nothing happened I opened my eyes and the camels had strayed into the traffic and caused a massive traffic jam. Any of the other choices would have been sure death for me.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BECOME INVISIBLE ?   Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:22 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
I've had many of these experiences throughout my life. I know it is the presence at my side who is responsible. It is not my time to die yet.

Gabriel, I love your quote "It is a good day to die" I hope that will be the case when my time comes.

It wasn't my time when I almost got trampled by 30 camels running straight at me on a pedestrian bridge and my choices of jumping off a bridge into the Nile or stepping in front of traffic going 70 mph were my only options. I was 9 months pregnant at the time. I flattened myself as close to the bridge as I could and closed my eyes and prayed thinking here it comes! When nothing happened I opened my eyes and the camels had strayed into the traffic and caused a massive traffic jam. Any of the other choices would have been sure death for me.

These are things that separate us from the main stream propaganda. I was 2 years old when I wandered out into traffic as a child, and I wandered out in a main Hi-way right in front of my home and when I did, I had a pet DOG that was a Collie and that collie pulled me by my shorts back out of harms way. My life was saved that day because of that DOG, which means God in the reverse spelling of that animal, saved my life.

That incident changed my life, and I remember it well. And to this day I love god, regardless of the bullshit that we must endure on the internet that is controlled by the government.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BECOME INVISIBLE ?   Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:57 am

WOW F.SELF GABE & ALL FELLOW CO-CREATORS...A LIKE....

... THIS IS THE SHIT...... I LOVE!!!

... & "this" sort of ACT-KNOWLEDGEMENT OF OUR ...

.. VERY VERY NATURAL ..... SUPERNATURAL POWERS..........

.... GETS ME VERY VERY VERY EXCITED AND......

..... GIVES ME UN-ENDING JOY TO SO EXPLORE and DEVELOP!!!

----------------------------------------

...I BELIEVE some day.... we ALL SHOULD be able to ACCESS and UNDERSTAND this VERY NATURAL ABILITY TO SO...... COME AND GO...... "INTO AND OUT OF this REALITY"........ AS WE PLEASE........ just LIKE THE OUT OF BODY DREAMS/REALITIES so mentioned by ROBERT MONROE and or EXPERIENCED.... in the astral or "second body" DREAM/OBE experiences!!!

& AS PER... ROBERT MONROE and his College Thomas Campbell as per:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akgCb85PG-A

&... I have READ & been told of a few select EASTER RELIGON "gurus" that have DEMOSTRATED this ability to PROJECT the SELF to "other" locations INCLUDING THIS REALITY.... with identical SOUNDS and MASS MOVEMENT EXERCISED.... AS IF EQUAL 2 BEING THERE IN PERSON!!!! :) :) :) :)

... & even Jane Roberts of the SETH material (with use of SETH).... was able to re-visit/RE-MEMBER her time as a dali-lama "type" incarnate person who COULD DISPLAY "at will" the ability to bi-locate and move objects to her "fellow monks"... if you will (this is not verbatem).

AND thus... with MOVIES such as THE ILLUSIONIST out and many current DAY ILLUSIONISTS who are "HYPNOTIZING THE AUDIENCE INTO .... NOT SEEING THEM"... are ALSO being able to do ALL SORTS of related... TRICKS like this :) :)

.... THUS..... THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTARY.....

.. I as of yet... don't have any "INVISIBILITY personal examples" to share.... "at this time".... yet HOPING AT SOME FUTURE/SIMULATNEOUS MOMENT POINT TO BE ABLE TO SO DEMONSTRATE SUCH.... "at will" :) :)

THUS... PLEASE KNOW....

I LOVE IT... I LOVE IT ..... I LOVE IT... I LOVE IT.... I LOVE IT...

... AGAIN..

.... I DO NOT LIKE THIS STUFF...................

...... I LOVE IT!!!

rockin moon walk strapped down toast clubbing wave love angelic fired up fired up suprise clap poke little angel angel gotcha mexican wave letz party drunks bump dancing baby happy birthday too funny peek a boo :stick out tong crying doh whew shocked airborne :anisun: butterfly chickendance EX rainbow :swirlb: thankyoub

THANK YOU.... ONE AND ALL .... 4 SHARING SO MUCH!!!

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BECOME INVISIBLE ?   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:19 am

... YOU ALL HAVE INSPIRED ME.... TO PLACE MORE EFFORT INTO .....

... SELF EXPLORING THIS.... VERY IMPORTANT INTREST OF MINE....

... THUS..... IN ADVANCE... THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO ......

... CHANGE MY AVETAR...... into a SELF PROJECTED image of the SELF I would NOW LIKE ..... TO CONNECT MYSELF TO..... TO ASSIST THE REALIZATION.... THERE OF!!!

... thus far, from the movie, I did not see and NEGATIVE attributes associated witht the ILLUSIONIST CHARACTER .... so.... HERE GOES ALLOWING THE ILLUSIONIST ATTRIBUTES MORE AND MORE INTO MY LIFE AND ANY OTHER SELFs LIFE.... THAT SO DESIRES SUCH!!

I don't NEED to do this HERE... 4 I have also FOUND FACE BOOK.... to be just as CONNECTIVE for such SIMILAR related practices that I EXERCISE FROM TIME TO TIME.....

... yet HAVE DONE SO HERE.... just to be MORE OPEN AND HONEST.... with SOME OF MY EXPERIMENTATION related to CONNECTING to ANY of OUR GOD GIVEN TRAITS... that can be found and/or EXPLORED in ANY fellow SELF (even "thought to be" dis-likable people ALSO) :)

THUS... any "thought to be issues" with the experiments I am up to PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE THEM OPENLY.... or private messages if my experimets are at ALL CAUSING ANY DISCOMFORT WITH ANY OTHER SELF!!!

4 EVEN IF I GO..... OFF THE DEEP END... "a little"....... I HAVE "thus far".... ALWAYS in ALL WAYS felt better .... for having .... TAKEN THE PLUNGE vs. "being afraid of the water so to say" :) : ) !!!

4 I LIKE TO MARK..... "my time"...... WITH EXPERIENCE MARKERS... vs. any specific time/date/year stamp!!!!!!!!

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BECOME INVISIBLE ?   

Back to top Go down

CAN YOU BECOME INVISIBLE ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1