for empaths

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: for empaths   Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:08 am

flower
i got this e-mail this morning from a friend..and Gabe..i thought of you ...plus me and others
and this may be helpful

flower

Those of us who are Empaths already utilize numerous techniques and tools, and gifts to make it in the 3D, 4D, 5D world occurring
at this juncture of reality we connect with... Here is a basic youtube by a superb woman, Dr. Judith Orloff...She has numerous books,
plus many topics at youtube as well...
Namaste,

flower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyap0KBouP0&feature=channel_page
Author of EMOTIONAL FREEDOM and the bestseller POSITIVE ENERGY, Dr. Judith Orloff, tells everyone who's ever been labeled as "overly sensitive" how to keep your energy high, even in negative or frustrating situations. A liberating video for anyone who tend to feel exhausted by the world. FREE E-NEWSLETTER AND MORE INSPIRATION AT HTTP://WWW.DRJUDITHORLOFF.COM

and from another on our healing e-mail chain

In the early nineties, I bought a book about ultra-sensitives and discovered so much about myself. The book was, "Are you really too sensitive", by Marcy Calhoun.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Are-You-Really-Too-Sensitive/Marcy-Calhoun/e/9780931892103/?itm=1

With that book I learned not only about being an ultrasensitive and how one can absorb other people's energy (such as a sponge ultra-sensitive), I also learned how to block that energy drain from others and various situations one comes across.

Also being a student of metaphysics, I also learned how to break energy links/hooks and other forms of energy draining situations that one can link up to. Most energy vampirism is done unintentional, and I found out that the 'taker' is unconsciously aware of them draining other people's energy.

Anyway, great find, especially these days of so much going on!

Hugs to you and all

this one i have read and can agreee with the above comments

sunny
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor

Number of posts : 4227
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: for empaths   Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:39 am

this could be tied into the lightheadedness in your
other thread, otter...
I dunno
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: for empaths   Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:27 pm

I read some thing last night on another forum that sums up pretty good what is going on right now this was from mnthruthseeker over at P/A

Quote:
Do you KNOW you can't really die? Are you ready to act as if you know it? That is the sort of courage that will be needed to do what needs to be done if things get really bad. We are on a path to tyranny. I have not seen signs of a turn around yet, but remain hopeful. Focusing on what THEY have planned will not help if you lack the courage to act. Learning what you are, and how powerful you are, and how powerful love is, and that we are all one, is the awakening that's most needed. This is not just "feel good" stuff. It's the heart of the matter.

I just finished listening to David Icke's speach from Melbourne and I did get that message finally. You are absolutely right and I got the message loud and clear.

Its all a learning process and we need to do something more to bring about the change we are all working on. The one that we will see as the end results of our working together.[/quote]

Do you KNOW you can't really die?

A profound statement we are just a soul covered by a meat suit and when we are done with this one we will get another . Everyone we know right know we will see again regardless

Are you ready to act as if you know it

That is the sort of courage that will be needed to do what needs to be done if things get really bad.

Focusing on what THEY have planned will not help if you lack the courage to act

Learning what you are, and how powerful you are, and how powerful love is,

and that we are all one, is the awakening that's most needed

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: for empaths   Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:52 pm

flower
Hippie
it is a thought but when my empathy kicks in i get a different body signal
scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content