Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: interview of Bill Ryan & Kerry Cassidy   Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:11 pm

flower

well another believe it or don't vid...

Back to top Go down
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: interview of Bill Ryan & Kerry Cassidy   Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:24 pm

she actually goes 21:00 mins at the start with out interrupting Bill . You would have thought for sure that she would want to take over and interview herself just so she could ask the tough questions
Back to top Go down
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: interview of Bill Ryan & Kerry Cassidy   Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:13 pm

I can't watch these 2 any more. The Steve Greer interview - if you would call it an interview was the icing on the cake. Kerry is unstable, has a massive ego and has lost all integrity IMO
Back to top Go down
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: interview of Bill Ryan & Kerry Cassidy   Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 pm

lol!
i have to agree with you Reunitie..i couldn't bring myself to watch the greer one..the pic of the two of them made me go NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..hahahahahahah

anyway if you had hope left about these two ... i think this will finish it off..
i did watch the first minutes..she pouted the whole time bill was talking and he sniffes like he is a coke head..who knows...
and really anymore..who cares..

but then i think..if it wasn't for camelot dot org none of us would have met so soon..so for that i tip my hat and say..thanks

wave
Back to top Go down
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: interview of Bill Ryan & Kerry Cassidy   Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:47 pm

sky otter wrote:

but then i think..if it wasn't for camelot dot org none of us would have met so soon..so for that i tip my hat and say..thanks

wave

That I'm grateful for, everything happens for a reason
Back to top Go down
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: interview of Bill Ryan & Kerry Cassidy   Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:24 am

Even though I have trouble with the interviews, and they rarely interview people I am interested in hearing about, they are all obsessed with UFO's and stuff like that.

I have watched some of them though and I have to grin and bear it.

A much better interviewer is Henrick Palmgren from http://www.redicecreations.com/

A..
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: interview of Bill Ryan & Kerry Cassidy   Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:52 am

Quite frankly I've had enough of the conferences and interviews for awhile, it's all getting quite old now. I've found myself going back in time a little and reviewing older materials available on the net regarding upcoming changes. I'm looking at much of this information in a whole new light and finding even the old stuff holds more truth than I've ever given it credit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interview of Bill Ryan & Kerry Cassidy   

Back to top Go down

interview of Bill Ryan & Kerry Cassidy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1