HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Reiki

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning222
Guest


Number of posts : 2198
Location : here
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:59 am

sky,

Your advice is good and that's exactly what I learned to do. At the time I did have attachments and was blessed with finding a woman healer that helped me remove them and taught me how to clear them on my own.

These were all learning experiences for me a part of the journey.

WineHippie,

I responded to your thread about your sister and I hope it helps. kiss of love
Back to top Go down
PsiForce
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 31
Location : Everywhere and everywhen
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:40 pm

How dare you call yourself a guinea pig! Oh wait...you were my guinea pig. LoL! I was curious and you were willing! Sorry about dropping a mountain onto you! :p

PsiForce


Lightning222 wrote:
sky,

Your abilities sound a lot like my friend's. Born aware of the ability and took Reiki to learn how to control and understand the ability. He is a master (like he says whatever that means). He's also studied a South American healing tradition that greatly increased the long distance healing abilities. I was the guinea pig at the time so I can testify to that.

I also go to free Reiki chakra balancing and healing sessions weekly in my area for about two years now. They are group sessions with 7 different healers and different people every week. There are a couple of them that seemed tuned to me and vice versa. One woman says when she clears my blockages that she feels hers being cleared along with mine. I guess that's a new experience for her. I always ask for her.

I always get visions when I go for the sessions and the most wonderful feeling of lightness of body and spirit. I usually see a huge eye that changes all sorts of colors reduces to a pinpoint then grows again. I assume it's my third eye opening.

I had one experience where I went because I was seriously drained of energy from some sort of attack. During the session I saw an arc of light coming from Sedona straight to my chakra. It electrified me. When I left the session I felt like I was a foot off the ground. I literally couldn't feel my feet touch the ground.

Yes anyone can access it but I agree you should understand what it is you're reconnecting to or accessing. I often draw off my friend when I'm in pain. That way I don't need to bother asking.

Northern Boy I can relate to your pain, I've got a shoulder problem too from two car accidents, the same shoulder got reinjured. Hope the energy sky sent helps!

I understand exactly what you mean sky when you talk about the lineage and all the different types of teachings out there. Why does everything so natural have to be made compllicated and people get greedy thinking they can charge outrageous amounts to help others.

I love going to the reiki sessions because I never know what's going to happen. sunny
Back to top Go down
Lightning222
Guest


Number of posts : 2198
Location : here
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:45 pm

I see you finally decided to join us! Welcome lol!
Back to top Go down
sky otter
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:47 pm

flower

ahhhh Psi..
nice to meet ya..come on in and tell us anything you would like about healing...or anything...
welcome
wave
Back to top Go down
Linda
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 2496
Age : 70
Location : Sky Wanderer
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:25 pm

sky otter wrote:
flower
L222
it sounds like you need to know how to hold the healing energy so you don't have to clear the same blocks
and also do some protection

mostly meditation will work...and we all do it differently and it is all good
but there are negitive entities that can be a bother so you do need to know how to
keep them from sneaking up on you..
:

I am very curious about these negative entities that you speak of.

The reason I ask is because a few that I know, including myself who discovered how to do Reiki on our own without any formal training have never been bothered by anything negative.

Do you feel something or actually see something and if so, what do they look like and where do you think they come from?
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Lightning222
Guest


Number of posts : 2198
Location : here
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:46 pm

Linda,

You'll have to read my thread under Natural Channeller to find out more as it's quite lengthy. After my experiences I seemed to have some minor problems but that has all been resolved.

L222
Back to top Go down
PsiForce
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 31
Location : Everywhere and everywhen
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:12 am

Lightning222 wrote:
Linda,

You'll have to read my thread under Natural Channeller to find out more as it's quite lengthy. After my experiences I seemed to have some minor problems but that has all been resolved.

L222

Yes I am here but still mostly a lurker. :p
Back to top Go down
pilgrim
Member


Number of posts : 554
Location : 3D
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:42 pm

PsiForce wrote:
Lightning222 wrote:
Linda,

You'll have to read my thread under Natural Channeller to find out more as it's quite lengthy. After my experiences I seemed to have some minor problems but that has all been resolved.

L222

Yes I am here but still mostly a lurker. :p

What an unusually "dark" post!
It sounds very sinister.., would you care to elaborate, or are you being deliberately
so? Anyone with nothing to hide would certainly not be so ' mysterious '.

No response to this question would speak volumes as to your motive. :shivers:
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 4993
Age : 40
Location : Here
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:13 pm

Tom I don't see anything that is 'dark' about Psiforce's post.

Some people feel more comfortable listening rather than talking in a new environment.

Please don't be so quick to judge. If you had taken the time to ask Psiforce is a very close friend of L222's from Avalon.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222
Guest


Number of posts : 2198
Location : here
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:21 pm

PsiForce is anything but dark. I know how this can appear if you don't know someone. He has had computer problems lately and hasn't been on much but I hope he will return soon!
Back to top Go down
pilgrim
Member


Number of posts : 554
Location : 3D
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:24 am

Reunite wrote:
Tom

Please don't be so quick to judge. If you had taken the time to ask Psiforce is a very close friend of L222's from Avalon.

I read the post several times and couldn't make head nor tail of it.
Taking into consideration, L222's thread on channelling and her encounter with
dark entities, I was and am perplexed by this 'strange' post.
I have not reached a conclusion on this, therefore I have not made a judgment.
I will ALWAYS question anything I am unsure of.
I will ALWAYS speak my mind, with the civility my personallity dictates.
This may not be to everyones liking, but I dislike popularity contests.
If I have offended L222 or psiforce, then that was certainly not my intention.
But an answer to my question would be appreciated.

I don't feel the need "to ask" who's friend is whose, I will take each post on it's
own merit, so please., don't be so quick to judge.
I like L222's presence here., I like yours and all the members presence here, but
I will exercise my right to question anything or anyone.

We have a good forum here, and after our encounters with the 'little boy blues',
I think it pays to be vigilant.

The question still remains; " It sounds very sinister.., would you care to elaborate, or are you being deliberately so? ".

Tom
Back to top Go down
Lightning222
Guest


Number of posts : 2198
Location : here
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:55 am

Tom,

No offense taken, I admire anyone speaking their mind. I think the confusion came in because Psiforce quoted the wrong post. He probably hasn't even read your post yet as his he's working on his hard drive.

Yes I think this is a good forum and I'm not one to judge either. Questioning is always good because that's how we learn. flower
Back to top Go down
Linda
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 2496
Age : 70
Location : Sky Wanderer
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:49 am

Yes, QUESTIONING is ALWAYS good. It's the ONLY way to get ANSWERS that are the TRUTH.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Reunite
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 4993
Age : 40
Location : Here
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Tom please question away. No one is stopping you.

I would of thought it would be more constructive to ask Psiforce to please clarify what they meant by their post and leave it at that instead of jumping to conclusions of sinister and dark energy with little info presented.

Yes we do have a good forum here that's why I want to maintain a comfortable environment for all to express themselves.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 2496
Age : 70
Location : Sky Wanderer
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:16 pm

Reunite, we all come from different backgrounds and experiences and believe different things.

Believe it or not, SOME of us have never practiced any rituals or ever followed any advice from so-called gurus who go on and on with all the NEW AGE buzz words to "help" people "understand" and to "prepare" them.

Some of us actually just listen to our inner self and reflect on our own past experiences to reach a higher state of consciousness.....while others feel the need to follow the "teachings" of gurus.
We are individuals who have the choice to believe in certain things or do and say things that we choose to. That is freedom.

What intrigues me the most and I find VERY interesting .....is that SOME of us have NEVER been bothered by any of these so-called "dark entities" that many speak of. But that is a whole other topic that I will not get into right now.

As far as the "way" we ask questions, that is our own choice. I hope that there will never be any rules as to HOW we should ASK QUESTIONS or the words that we can use.
Or statements like who is a good person or who is bad...etc.....

We all decide what we really think.... after hopefully listening to our own instincts.
If someone feels uncomfortable about the way any questions are asked... well, then that makes me ask myself "why is that?"
Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Anchor
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1441
Age : 53
Location : NSW, Australia
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:55 am

I can fashion wood in a number of ways, but the correct tool, one well suited to its users abilities and proportions, does the job most efficiently.

Ritual is a category of tools.

Reiki is among a set of tools that have a solid track record of effectiveness.

Reiki does have some ritual components.

I use a very sharp chisel to fashion wood according to my will. If I am careless I can hurt myself with the same chisel!

A..
Back to top Go down
pilgrim
Member


Number of posts : 554
Location : 3D
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:20 am

Reunite wrote:
Tom please question away. No one is stopping you.

I would of thought it would be more constructive to ask Psiforce to please clarify what they meant by their post and leave it at that instead of jumping to conclusions of sinister and dark energy with little info presented.

Yes we do have a good forum here that's why I want to maintain a comfortable environment for all to express themselves.


There's an old saying; " Don't teach your granny how to suck eggs ".
If you require an explanation to this saying, I would be happy to oblige.

I don't require permission to ask questions nor do I need lessons on how to formulate them.
I had school masters with canes to do that and the school of ' hard knocks ', not ascended masters with flowery words.
I know my perception is just that..., MY perception. I do not require people to tell me MY perception.
I resent people jumping to the conclusion that I am jumping to conclusions because of that perception,
I made it quite clear in my previous post, that I have not reached a conclusion.
Perception and conclusion have totally different meanings according to my masters, that have now ascended
by the way, so until I get a channelled message from them to the contrary., I will stick with the two meanings
and not mix them up.

I have been blessed with free will, which the new agers have misconstrued as ego, and I will use that unrepentently.
How people perceive me is none of my business.
When I am told HOW TO perceive.., then my friend, you will be told in not so flowery language, where to go!
To quote a teacher of mine, who has not ascended yet,
" The receiver receives, what the receiver wants to receive". I can also translate that if requested.

I know that you are one of the two moderators on this forum, and you do an excellent job.
I will reiterate what I said earlier, that I have no intention now or in the future of being offensive.
But I will not beat around the bush with flowery words full of double meaning.., and if people perceive
that as offensive.., then maybe they should get out more often and smell the roses.

Now, maybe we can dust ourselves off and get back to my original question., to psiforce, which still stands;
" It sounds very sinister.., would you care to elaborate, or are you being deliberately so? ".
Still your friend,
Tom.
Back to top Go down
PsiForce
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 31
Location : Everywhere and everywhen
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:35 pm

I take it you've never heard of the term lurker? I usually just read threads and don't generally comment often unless something interests me. Lightning222 and I have known each other for quite a long while and so she knows my sense of humor. :P As for being negative..there was nothing remotely negative about my post at all.

As for not replying to your question, I haven't been on this forum for awhile. I come and go as I please as do many people here. I am not unique in that regard.

Now the response I gave to Lightning222 was in response to her I have a friend that is a natural healer bit. I am that friend she is talking about. The whole dropping a mountain on her was from the fact that I was using a Shamanic healing discipline that has been around for at least six thousand years. It is heavy. It can feel like a mountain being dropped on the individual. Some people cannot handle the strength of it. The strength of the healing I was using at the time is also compounded by the strength of the user. I am quite capable of handling Amadeus or Ama Deus. Not everyone is capable of using it as it is so strong. Usui Reiki is a much gentler discipline.

For me, I have never used symbols and I don't need them. Some people need a visual aid to help them use the energy. The Reiki symbols themselves are but teaching aids to the student. It is the intention the practitioner focuses on when using the symbols. That gives power to the symbols.

Lightning222 is an energy conduit and she was beyond the need of a gentler healing. She needed something heavier and stronger after everything she had gone through.

pilgrim wrote:
PsiForce wrote:
Lightning222 wrote:
Linda,

You'll have to read my thread under Natural Channeller to find out more as it's quite lengthy. After my experiences I seemed to have some minor problems but that has all been resolved.

L222

Yes I am here but still mostly a lurker. :p

What an unusually "dark" post!
It sounds very sinister.., would you care to elaborate, or are you being deliberately
so? Anyone with nothing to hide would certainly not be so ' mysterious '.

No response to this question would speak volumes as to your motive. :shivers:
Back to top Go down
PsiForce
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 31
Location : Everywhere and everywhen
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:45 pm

Yes, I did quote the wrong post. I was trying to quote the one where you were saying welcome to the thread, etc. I was posting from my Iphone at the time. As the screen is much smaller than a computer screen and I was posting from work as well, I was having problems telling which quote button to hit.

I was trying to reply to your I finally see you decided to come join us. Welcome.

PsiForce

Lightning222 wrote:
PsiForce is anything but dark. I know how this can appear if you don't know someone. He has had computer problems lately and hasn't been on much but I hope he will return soon!
Back to top Go down
Linda
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 2496
Age : 70
Location : Sky Wanderer
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:03 pm

PsiForce wrote:
The whole dropping a mountain on her was from the fact that I was using a Shamanic healing discipline that has been around for at least six thousand years. It is heavy. It can feel like a mountain being dropped on the individual. Some people cannot handle the strength of it.

Wow...Thanks for this information.
No wonder I instinctively would never allow anybody to get near my energy or try to heal me when I could do it myself.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
PsiForce
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 31
Location : Everywhere and everywhen
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:11 pm

Linda wrote:
PsiForce wrote:
The whole dropping a mountain on her was from the fact that I was using a Shamanic healing discipline that has been around for at least six thousand years. It is heavy. It can feel like a mountain being dropped on the individual. Some people cannot handle the strength of it.

Wow...Thanks for this information.
No wonder I instinctively would never allow anybody to get near my energy or try to heal me when I could do it myself.

In my opinion, the strength of the healing depends on the user. Some people are naturally connected to the Source and can handle a much much higher volume to heal with.

It is wonderful that you can self-heal but there may come a time where you may lack the energy or become blocked and can not heal yourself. Would you then also deny allowing others who might want to help to help you?


PsiForce
Back to top Go down
Linda
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 2496
Age : 70
Location : Sky Wanderer
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:16 pm

I would NEVER let anyone heal me after knowing what I know.
I am very aware of many things after being in the natural health business for over 25 years.

I don't need anyone to "help" me.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
PsiForce
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 31
Location : Everywhere and everywhen
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:26 pm

Linda wrote:
I would NEVER let anyone heal me after knowing what I know.
I am very aware of many things after being in the natural health business for over 25 years.

I don't need anyone to "help" me.

That is a fairly negative attitude for someone in the natural health business.

Now I am curious as to what sort of information you know that would make you not allow anyone to lend you "help".

PsiForce
Back to top Go down
Linda
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 2496
Age : 70
Location : Sky Wanderer
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:50 pm

Well, actually I am a very positive person and that's why I'm so healthy! sunny

I know all about how to heal yourself and have seen many miracles in my day when people finally change their attitude and find their own power.

Most of the time the natural healers I've worked with don't really do much for the patient other than to make them THINK that they are getting better!!!!
The secret is that people actually make themselves well!

I have heard too much about people being bothered by dark entities and it's usually those who have allowed somebody's energy get too close to theirs.

I only use my own energy because I can always trust that power that resides in my inner self.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
PsiForce
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 31
Location : Everywhere and everywhen
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:04 pm

What sort of natural healer do you work with? Are they Reiki users? Are they Shamanic healers? Are they crystal healers? What are they?

Reiki users are not doctors and should not be used as substitutes for doctors.

Though you say you are a positive person, your previous post was rather negative.

Being bothered by dark entities? Allowing someone to do healing work doesn't necessarily bring out dark entities and plant them on your doorstep. All things have risk in it. However, having another person "help" doesn't necessarily mean bad things will automatically appear and harass you just because you let someone's energy near you.


Linda wrote:
Well, actually I am a very positive person and that's why I'm so healthy! sunny

I know all about how to heal yourself and have seen many miracles in my day when people finally change their attitude and find their own power.

Most of the time the natural healers I've worked with don't really do much for the patient other than to make them THINK that they are getting better!!!!
The secret is that people actually make themselves well!

I have heard too much about people being bothered by dark entities and it's usually those who have allowed somebody's energy get too close to theirs.

I only use my own energy because I can always trust that power that resides in my inner self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Reiki   

Back to top Go down
 
Reiki
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» One Down Side of Reiki
» Are there different types of reiki?
» Whats reiki?
» Aura Expansion
» 'Tears and holes' in the aura?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Health :: Alternative Medicine & Healing-
Jump to: