AuthorMessage
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Biorhythms   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:16 pm

scratch

got a question for any one

what do you think of biorhythms???
do we need to start further back and explain what they are or can we go from here?
just wondering

found a great saying the other day..
not all who wander are lost..
luv it

wave
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Biorhythms   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:21 pm

I first learned about biorythems many years ago when therapists started using the machines to teach patients about how they could control their heartrate and bloodpressure in order to deal with anxiety disorders (my brother-in-law was a psychotherapist who used them in treatment).

I played around with the machine and learned to bring my numbers down. I don't know if they are still used in this way.
Back to top Go down
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Biorhythms   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:22 pm

Please start from the beginning...I'm a novice in this area and could learn some valuble info

Big thanks
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Biorhythms   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:29 pm

LOL love it

not all who wander are lost. thats me. I am always lost, even in my backyard.

I am going to make it my motto

love
Back to top Go down
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Biorhythms   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:38 pm

flower

Reunite
this may explain it way shorter than me..and the link will take you to do one for yourself

Your Biorhythms

Our physical, emotional, intellectual and intuitive levels do not not remain constant. They vary, even from week to week. This is because of the effects of the constant biological fluctuations in our body because of the motion of the planets. The bio rhythm chart is a unique way of measuring these changes. Scientific research shows that our health, finances and emotions undergo a cyclic pattern of ups and downs. The cycle is of 23 days for health, 33 days for intellect, 28 days for emotions and 38 days for the intuition cycle. This is known as Bio Rhythm Cycle.
You can check the rise and fall of the three cycles in a chart form here. The chart shows 4 lines of different colours. The blue line is for physical, green is for emotional, yellow is for intellectual and the pink one for intuition. The graph is for one month but you can select the time period. You can check the high and low dates from the curves with the dates given on the chart. The dates on which the curve crosses the baseline are known as the critical days. You can read more about the different cycles and about the critical dates by clicking on the link given at the bottom of the page. Select your birth date and time in the columns provided at the bottom of the page and calculate your Biorhythm chart. Research history & how to read & use the biorhythm

http://www.astrojyoti.com/Biorhythm.htm

because i am a believer in free will and free choice..i read them after a big event to see if they are accurate...
way back 24 years ago my dad was in and out of the hospital and i predicted - to myself- when he would pass...i had a correct guess and spooked myself into not doing THAT again..
but just recently my interested has peaked about them..
maybe i am revisiting old stuff so i can clean house ..or use it..who knows..

L222..are you maybe talking about bio feed back..that is what it soulds like to me...
check out this link and see if we are talking about the same thing

MNT>>isn't that just a great saying..i have to find where it comes from....i want a plague

wave

Last edited by sky otter on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Biorhythms   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:44 pm

flower

ok..they left a little piece of info out..they take your birth and figure the number of days you have lived and divide it by those different numbers to see where you are in that particular cycle
and

the "critical" time is when one of the lines is crossing the mid line
or real critical when two are doing it at the same time..

a good test is to think of a critical occurance for yourselve and see where the lines were then..

computers are great causeing doing the math for these things is a real pain by hand

Last edited by sky otter on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Biorhythms   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:58 pm

flower
found it..i didn't know it was tolkien..neat

“All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; renenwed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king.”
J.R.R. Tolkien quotes (English Writer and Author of richly inventive epic fantasy The Lord of the Rings, 1892-1973)
Book: The Lord Of The Ring quotes

http://thinkexist.com/quotation/not_all_who_wander_are_lost/152185.html
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Biorhythms   Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:07 pm

That's so cool, thank you sky. Yes I was confusing the two because of the terms used in the therapy of biorythems. I don't think I'll check further ahead than a month at a time though.
Back to top Go down
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Biorhythms   Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:15 pm

Just checked out the link..very interesting thankyou.

L222 that's good advice, one month at a time. Oh wait I should check out December 2012 now.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Biorhythms   Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:43 pm

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
PsiForce

Number of posts : 31
Humor : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Biorhythms   Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:47 pm

Check out Dec. 2012, Reunite and let us know what you find out!

sunny

PsiForce
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor

Number of posts : 4227
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Biorhythms   Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:54 pm

i used to chart my biorythms all the time....
i do not feel the need to anymore, though
but for those who never "played" with the concept, try it out, it's fun
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Biorhythms   Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:23 pm

I can't seem to screen grab the graph strapped down

Oh well for December 2012 the dates between 18-23 my physical, emotional and intelectual lines are at the baseline of the graph, critical days right? However my Intuitional line cuts straight through the middle of the graph at December 22. I'm in Australia and our timezone is almost a day ahead so take back to December 21 for my friends here. What is my intuition doing????? Sky help!
Back to top Go down
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Biorhythms   Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:46 pm

flower

oh reunitie..you are sooo funny.. all the years i have played with this stuff..the thought has
honestly never crossed my mind to go check out 2012..(ok..we now need the icon guy who bangs his head into the wall..hahahah)

ok.. when you are looking at the whole block..consider it to be like a gas guage for you...the top is full the bottom is pretty damn empty
so you can figure out the up and down...
if the psychical is at the bottom ..you are feeling puny...i'm sure you get it

now the critical part is when any line crosses the midpoint..or the line disecting the thing in half...and if you have two lines crossing the center line at the same time..then very critical..regardless if they are both going the same direction or opposite direction...

however..and it is a big however...like everything else it is all relative..and critical doesn't mean you are leavin the old meat suit...

so if you keep track of your moods or can pin point something that got you..emotionally or intellectually or the others..look back at that day on the graph and see if it fits for you...

i have to say this before i am told not to trust it ..that it is just a tool to recognize things in yourself...are you up or down or pissed off or going jumping for joy cause you just solved a problem...can that be told to you by a graft..does it matter...yeah it does
but only as a learning tool to tune into yourself and see how you work and how you can eliminate being affected by outside stuff..
that is my take on it

i was totally fascinated with labyrinths so i read what i could and made one..and i was thrilled with using it to meditate...
now was i making the ground holy..was i doing ritual was i into some old religion ...hell no....i was learning to tune into myself by walking in circles..hahahahahah... it was a tool...and i have had several arguments on messing with the scared by making one..
by that is another thread..

i hope i haven't digressed too far off the mark and this helps...let me know

happy hugs
group-hug
Back to top Go down
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Biorhythms   Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:57 pm

sky you mean this one?

Banging Head

Your explaination does help, thank you. It's like any tool or type of reference to showcase just a different perspective and have some fun with it.

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biorhythms   

Back to top Go down

Biorhythms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Health :: Alternative Medicine & Healing-
Jump to: