Who is Robert Anton Wilson?
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Who is Robert Anton Wilson?   Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:43 am

Simultaneous New World Orphan...

Thank you for the VIDEO... I have not seen that one yet!!! I LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU!! :)

.... Robert Anton WILSON ... is now passed/ transitioned and yet was/is a very very very IMPORTANT 4-RUNNER TO A MAJORITY OF THE "Holographic Universe/ Matrix" type PERSPECTIVES that are NOW SO MUCH MORE COMMONLY ACCEPTED today!

Most of his books were/are very EYE OPENING regarding how WE and OUR SOCIETY so "self" programs OURSELVES to EXPERIENCE so many/much each and every single one of our "accepted" BELIEFS!! (Note he got/gets a whole lot of his material from some of the "occult" side of things which NOT EVERYONE CAN APPRECIATE!!)

I met the man ONCE at his home close to Santa Cruz Calif. thanks to a close friend of mine... and was/am very thankful for having had the pleasure to meet him in person!!

Anywho... I have nothing but good things to say about him!!! .... If at all your intentions for the post was/is related to finding out more about him????????????????

BY THE WAY.... I JUST LOVE YOUR AVETAR!!!!! WOW!!! :)

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Who is Robert Anton Wilson?   Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:32 pm

Thanks. Yeah I actually was happy to see someone respond, i was curious who this guy was, and I was hoping to find out more about him. Trip out , that you met him. Was it just a basic meet and greet , or did you get to discuss some stuff? He seems way chill.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Who is Robert Anton Wilson?   Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:50 am

Simultaneous New World Orphan.....

Thank you for confirming that you were also interested in knowing more about him. After I saw the VIDEO's name..... "Who is Robert Anton Wilson"... I thought perhaps you were ONLY referencing the VIDEO's name.

Additional Background...
Anywho.... I have two people in my LIFE that were and still are very close to me that studied the OCCULT (my first INCREDIBLE wife and a very close Wonderfully nice friend Mike)....
Why I bring this up... Mike was VERY WELL READ and LOVED TO INTERVIEW ANYONE HE COULD regarding his "occultic" interests that tied into REAL WORLD PEOPLE that MADE THEIR MARK on SOCIETY... (like that of Jack Parsons of JPL)... and Mike ALSO performed some personal interviews with ANTON that were more directed towards some "their" mutual friends related to such intersts.

... So with this in mind, I was simply tagging along on this ONE particular personal visit. And at that time, I had not FULLY DIGESTED some of Antons work....so... I simply was polite and KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT through almost all of this ONE particular meeting... can you Imagine that???? Yea I too Trip out that I even met him, especially NOW that KNOW MUCH MORE OF THE IMPORTANCE... of what HE HAD TO OFFER!!! :)

P.S....
... & TO GO ALONG WITH ..... HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR AVETAR.... JUST WANTED TO SHARE.....

... MY GROWING APPRECIATION... 4...
..THE FACT THAT THERE IS NOW ALL SORTS OF "PAID MEDIA" RELATED NEWS & CONFIRMATION THAT THE FEDS ARE NOW RELAXING THEIR "FED POT ENFORCEMENT LAWS"... AND ALLOWING ALL THE "STATE LAWS" TO TAKE LEGAL PRESIDENCE over any and all such matters!!!

THESE ARE INDEED.... SOME VERY VERY RAPIDLY CHANGING TIMES!!!!

mexican wave letz party drunks fly-away fly-away weed-4 weed-4 weed-4
Back to top Go down
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Who is Robert Anton Wilson?   Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:04 pm

Double click the video to read the youtube channels description/rant. Quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Who is Robert Anton Wilson?   Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:11 am

lets get rid of "is" !!!!!! What ever you want to be do it everyday!! you want to be happy, think happy thoughts everyday! Our experience is created by us.

Last edited by New World Orphan on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Who is Robert Anton Wilson?   Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:19 am

Reunite wrote:

Double click the video to read the youtube channels description/rant. Quite interesting.

awesome argument , very entertaining, what is your channel or name, reunite, on youtube?? Sometimes when I am bored I pretend to be an atheist or a hard core christian , when i post. then when the argument goes in some crazy ass direction, and its not funny anymore i tell people i was just kidding. They never reply back though.
Back to top Go down
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Who is Robert Anton Wilson?   Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:30 pm

I don't post on youtube...it's a battle ground...lol
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Who is Robert Anton Wilson?   Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:15 pm

yeah it is a joke. I only was wondering, ca i would prob. copy all of your favorited videos. Thats what i use youtube for, just the videos, but its a guilty pleasure to battle with people,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is Robert Anton Wilson?   

Back to top Go down

Who is Robert Anton Wilson?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1