HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Maharic Shield

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
micjer
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 5325
Age : 56
Location : canada
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Maharic Shield   Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:05 am

http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/Words/M/Maharic%20Shield.htm

The D-12 Maharic Shield creates protection form interdimensional manipulation of our natural bio-neurological communication lines.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/voyagers/esp_voyagersindex02.htm

Excellent source for practicing protection....

www.amentiproject.net/AmentiProject/Techniquesfile.pdf+maharic+shield&hl=en&gl=ca&sig=AHIEtbSKxveN6w_zEfvaXQP3E11ypdt-rg" class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:OzX6kLXNtdUJ:www.amentiproject.net/AmentiProject/Techniquesfile.pdf+maharic+shield&hl=en&gl=ca&sig=AHIEtbSKxveN6w_zEfvaXQP3E11ypdt-rg
Back to top Go down
sky otter
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Maharic Shield   Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:30 pm

sunny

M
i will have to read further but this makes me think of the classes i took
in something called touch for health
you did muscle testing for what meridian to run
and then you could strengthen or weaken (if out of balance)
by running one or more of the meridians with your hand above the body
it does open things you didn't know about
and takes some adjusting to it

nice info..thanks
wave
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 4993
Age : 40
Location : Here
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Maharic Shield   Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:58 pm

Hey there is that magical number again - 144!

Quote :
As the Maharic Shield is composed of 10th, 11th and 12th Dimensional Scalar Grids (Mahara Hova Body), it contains within it the 144 Frequency Sub-harmonics of the entire 12-Dimensional Spectrum. Because of its 144 Sub-Harmonic scalar-wave spectrum, the 12th Dimensional level of the Maharic Shield can RESET the original, non-distorted imprint of Partiki Phasing flash-line sequences within the entire Kathara Grid
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 5650
Location : Melbourne, Australia
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Maharic Shield   Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:29 pm

Yep, that is totally clear and understandable to biggsy. Thank you for the info. scratch jawdrop
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1441
Age : 53
Location : NSW, Australia
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Maharic Shield   Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:26 am

What utter bollocks.

Sorry I know I am being judgmental again - but man - I have seen some whacked out con jobs and clever distractions in my time but that one certainly raises the bar.

What I see here is a spiders web prepared specially for the fly of intellect.

You already know how to protect yourself - just frickin do it :)

A..
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4227
Age : 64
Location : being
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Maharic Shield   Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:51 am

don't know about this comment...

Anchor wrote:
What utter bollocks.

A..

but this one i TOTALLY agree with....

Anchor wrote:


You already know how to protect yourself - just frickin do it :)

A..
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4957
Location : Ardmore oklahoma
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Maharic Shield   Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:11 pm

My current knowledge of Triapic shields has served me well so far, but I would never fault anyone for tying other things for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 5650
Location : Melbourne, Australia
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Maharic Shield   Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:42 pm

These shields are new to me but I do intense protection with things that have served me well.

I have studied wicca. I combine different rituals when needed.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1441
Age : 53
Location : NSW, Australia
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Maharic Shield   Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:54 am

I dont have an issue with using shields of any description.

Energy follows intent. You want protection you got it - simple as that. You want a fancy kind modeled on a well known construct - then go for it, we need all the help we can get - whatever works for you! It is as simple as as that - be honest with yourself, be sincere, add a dash of faith (not the blind kind) and voila - what ever you want baby.

However - I do have a serious issue with mumbo jumbo such as I briefly noted on that weblink.

I see it as another little maze of attractive shiny lights set as a trap for those whose intellect is tempted to try and decode that crap.

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4957
Location : Ardmore oklahoma
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Maharic Shield   Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:06 am

Yes Anchor it is always good to be cautious as you have said there are many distractions along the way.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1441
Age : 53
Location : NSW, Australia
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Maharic Shield   Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:49 pm

Anchor wrote:
What utter bollocks.

Sorry I know I am being judgmental again - but man - I have seen some whacked out con jobs and clever distractions in my time but that one certainly raises the bar.

What I see here is a spiders web prepared specially for the fly of intellect.

You already know how to protect yourself - just frickin do it :)

A..

I withdraw the first three paragraphs of that comment. I have got off the ground and I am back on the fence on this one. Judge not lest ye be Judged eh - when i read what I wrote it almost seems like I knew I shouldnt be writing that.

Anyway I have been doing some research and there may well be something to all this after all. There are also a few rather interesting posts by abraxasinas on PA about this.

Sorry.

A..
Back to top Go down
Lightning222
Guest


Number of posts : 2198
Location : here
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Maharic Shield   Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:46 am

I found this section very interesting mic:

Signet Councils

Last update: March 22, 2005

Under the Guardian Alliance (GA) there are 12 smaller “Signet Councils” that serve as Primary Guardians of each one of the Primary Star Gates in the Universal Templar Complex of out Time Matrix.

Because the 3 Lyran Star Gates (D-12 Aramatena, D11- Aveyon and D-10 Vega) are the primary passageways between the Primal Light Fields and the lower Dimensional Density Systems, they are the most important and in greatest need of protection.

D-12, D-11 and D-10 (Star Gates-12, 11 and 10) allow the Yanas and Breneu Founders Races to enter the Time Matrix form the Energy Matrix for assistance.

As the representatives of the 3 Lyran GA Signet Councils are composed of members of the original Christos Founders Race lines that seeded the life-field in the Time Matrix, the 3 Lyran GA Signet Councils as often referred as the “Royal Houses.”

Signet Council 12: the Council of Aramatena-Lyra. Star Gate-12


Signet Council 11: the Council of Aveyon-Lyra. Star Gate-11


Signet Council 10: the Council of Vega-Lyra. Star Gate-10


Signet Council 9: the Council of Mirach-Andromeda. Star Gate-9


Signet Council 8: the Council of Mintaka-Orion, Star Gate-8
Signet Council 7: the Council of Epsilon or Sirian-Arcturian Coalition, Star Gate-7


Signet Council 6: the Council of Azurline-Sirius B, Star Gate-6


Signet Council 5: the Council of Alcyone-Pleiades. Star Gate-5


Signet Council 4: the Solar Council of D-4 Sun. Sol Star Gate-11


Signet Council 3, 2 and 1: The Amenti Planetary Templar Security Team and Inner Earth MC Priest of Ur. Universal Star Gates D-3 Earth-SG-3, D-2 Inner Earth-SG-2 and D-1 Parallel Earth-SG-1.

The Universal Star Gate 1 through 6 in the densities 1 an 2 (dimension 1-6) systems operate under the direct supervision of the MC Eieyani Master Council (“Sirian or Azurite Council”) of Density-5 and has maintain a biological presence in regions compromised by the chaos of Fallen Angelic Legion conquest.

(Voyagers I – Page 167 and 171 and Angelic Realities – Page xix)

Each of the 12 GA Signet Councils is appointed by the Yanas and IAFW to serve as Primary Guardians of one of the 12 Universal Star Gates (SG's) in the Universal Templar Complex.

Each of the 12 GA Signet Councils is composed of of 2 Mater Command Committees, 2 Subordinate Command Committees and many other smaller organizations.

GA Signet Councils 10, 11 and 12 represent the "Lyran High Council" races, as they protect the star gates of the "Cradle of Lyra" in Density-4, the passageway into and out of our Time Matrix.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4957
Location : Ardmore oklahoma
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Maharic Shield   Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:14 pm

micjer wrote:
http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/Words/M/Maharic%20Shield.htm

The D-12 Maharic Shield creates protection form interdimensional manipulation of our natural bio-neurological communication lines.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/voyagers/esp_voyagersindex02.htm

Excellent source for practicing protection....

www.amentiproject.net/AmentiProject/Techniquesfile.pdf+maharic+shield&hl=en&gl=ca&sig=AHIEtbSKxveN6w_zEfvaXQP3E11ypdt-rg" class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:OzX6kLXNtdUJ:www.amentiproject.net/AmentiProject/Techniquesfile.pdf+maharic+shield&hl=en&gl=ca&sig=AHIEtbSKxveN6w_zEfvaXQP3E11ypdt-rg


Great links mic, thanks
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4957
Location : Ardmore oklahoma
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Maharic Shield   Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:16 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
I found this section very interesting mic:

Signet Councils

Last update: March 22, 2005

Under the Guardian Alliance (GA) there are 12 smaller “Signet Councils” that serve as Primary Guardians of each one of the Primary Star Gates in the Universal Templar Complex of out Time Matrix.

Because the 3 Lyran Star Gates (D-12 Aramatena, D11- Aveyon and D-10 Vega) are the primary passageways between the Primal Light Fields and the lower Dimensional Density Systems, they are the most important and in greatest need of protection.

D-12, D-11 and D-10 (Star Gates-12, 11 and 10) allow the Yanas and Breneu Founders Races to enter the Time Matrix form the Energy Matrix for assistance.

As the representatives of the 3 Lyran GA Signet Councils are composed of members of the original Christos Founders Race lines that seeded the life-field in the Time Matrix, the 3 Lyran GA Signet Councils as often referred as the “Royal Houses.”

Signet Council 12: the Council of Aramatena-Lyra. Star Gate-12


Signet Council 11: the Council of Aveyon-Lyra. Star Gate-11


Signet Council 10: the Council of Vega-Lyra. Star Gate-10


Signet Council 9: the Council of Mirach-Andromeda. Star Gate-9


Signet Council 8: the Council of Mintaka-Orion, Star Gate-8
Signet Council 7: the Council of Epsilon or Sirian-Arcturian Coalition, Star Gate-7


Signet Council 6: the Council of Azurline-Sirius B, Star Gate-6


Signet Council 5: the Council of Alcyone-Pleiades. Star Gate-5


Signet Council 4: the Solar Council of D-4 Sun. Sol Star Gate-11


Signet Council 3, 2 and 1: The Amenti Planetary Templar Security Team and Inner Earth MC Priest of Ur. Universal Star Gates D-3 Earth-SG-3, D-2 Inner Earth-SG-2 and D-1 Parallel Earth-SG-1.

The Universal Star Gate 1 through 6 in the densities 1 an 2 (dimension 1-6) systems operate under the direct supervision of the MC Eieyani Master Council (“Sirian or Azurite Council”) of Density-5 and has maintain a biological presence in regions compromised by the chaos of Fallen Angelic Legion conquest.

(Voyagers I – Page 167 and 171 and Angelic Realities – Page xix)

Each of the 12 GA Signet Councils is appointed by the Yanas and IAFW to serve as Primary Guardians of one of the 12 Universal Star Gates (SG's) in the Universal Templar Complex.

Each of the 12 GA Signet Councils is composed of of 2 Mater Command Committees, 2 Subordinate Command Committees and many other smaller organizations.

GA Signet Councils 10, 11 and 12 represent the "Lyran High Council" races, as they protect the star gates of the "Cradle of Lyra" in Density-4, the passageway into and out of our Time Matrix.



Great post Lightening
Back to top Go down
Lightning222
Guest


Number of posts : 2198
Location : here
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Maharic Shield   Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:16 pm

Oh Gabe is was just a sublink of mic's post. I kept getting lost in the sublinks. hi ya
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4957
Location : Ardmore oklahoma
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Maharic Shield   Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:37 pm

I know the feeling lightening, I too get lost at times in the flood of info, But isn't it wonderful to have all the information?
Back to top Go down
Lightning222
Guest


Number of posts : 2198
Location : here
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Maharic Shield   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:35 am

Yes it is but so many fascinating things to read about some days I don't realise I'm at the computer so long and seem to have limit myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Maharic Shield   

Back to top Go down
 
Maharic Shield
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» ALERT! URBAN SHIELD TURNS INTO LIVE FALSE FLAG EVEN
» Docs @ Link:: ALERT !!! Feds to Conduct "Operation Gotham Shield" Simulating 10kt Nuke Detonation over NYC/NJ Next Mon. & Tues.!
» Wolfgang's chippie van Soltau
» Unknown Barracks in Minden??
» Blood sucking vampires

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: The Nature of Reality :: Human Consciousness-
Jump to: