View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts: 4794
Humor: I hope so
Registration date: 2009-01-25

PostSubject: ANCIENT CITY FOUND ON CARIBBEAN SEA FLOOR   Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:47 am

An ancient city found on the sea floor. Pictures from satellite are at link.

http://www.heralddeparis.com/previously-undiscovered-ancient-city-found-on-caribbean-sea-floor/65855?show=slide
Back to top Go down
micjer

Number of posts: 5234
Registration date: 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: ANCIENT CITY FOUND ON CARIBBEAN SEA FLOOR   Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:54 am

I think it was Edgar Cayce that said that Atlantis would be discovered in the Carribean.

This is an awesome link Gabe. good job
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: ANCIENT CITY FOUND ON CARIBBEAN SEA FLOOR   Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:53 am

Yeah mic those are cool pictures.
Back to top Go down
Somamech

Number of posts: 2954
Registration date: 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: ANCIENT CITY FOUND ON CARIBBEAN SEA FLOOR   Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:01 pm

Thanks for the link Gabe sunny
Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: ANCIENT CITY FOUND ON CARIBBEAN SEA FLOOR   Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:08 pm

So what does everyone really believe about this. Is it a hoax?

I read the comments on the link and I have to agree it looks pretty uneroded for one thing. I would like to see more verification.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: ANCIENT CITY FOUND ON CARIBBEAN SEA FLOOR   Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:37 pm

When I looked at the pictures it seemed that it is so clear that I was a little stunned by the way the city looks to be so modern. You can see what looks like streets, large buildings of all different sizes, the city seems to be in a grid pattern just like most modern cities look.

It is hard to say if it is a hoax? I will have to just wait to see further evidence if and when there is an close up exploration.

One thing that struck me right at first sight of the photos was, "how could this not be found before now" that was the first thing that came to my thoughts???

I guess time will tell us, but it sure looks good at first sight.
Back to top Go down
Somamech

Number of posts: 2954
Registration date: 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: ANCIENT CITY FOUND ON CARIBBEAN SEA FLOOR   Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:32 pm

Gabes any chance of a mission to that area mate? :) cheers

We know the Millitary have the Ocean mapped and they are not telling us the truth so ;)
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts: 2198
Humor: most definitely
Registration date: 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: ANCIENT CITY FOUND ON CARIBBEAN SEA FLOOR   Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:41 pm

I always wondered with all the technology being developed why they didn't know what secrets the ocean held. Now it's very obvious that they do and just don't want to share.

Very amazing pcitures. I'll have to look up exactly where Cayce predicted the discovery of Atlantis in our lifetime but it was near the Caribbean Islands. If they were truly more advanced then a modern structure would not be out of place.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: ANCIENT CITY FOUND ON CARIBBEAN SEA FLOOR   Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:23 pm

Yeah... Soma...... LOL I may try to go there...LOL.

Lightening,

Yeah cayce did predict it, that is a good point.
Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: ANCIENT CITY FOUND ON CARIBBEAN SEA FLOOR   Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:28 pm

Update...more photos..

http://www.heralddeparis.com/more-from-caribbean-site-new-detail-images-just-released/65927
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: ANCIENT CITY FOUND ON CARIBBEAN SEA FLOOR   Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:52 pm

Quote :
WASHINGTON, DC (Herald de Paris) - EXCLUSIVE - The explorers who yesterday announced the discovery of a previously unknown submerged city in the Caribbean have today released the first detailed images of some of the structural evidence they have uncovered. These images are very grainy, but considering they were shot from an orbiting satellite, are pretty amazing.

Oh we must of just started using satellite technology to photo the earth??? lol! I'd like to know when they first made this discovery.
Back to top Go down
Reunite

Number of posts: 4945
Humor: Dry and Wet
Registration date: 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: ANCIENT CITY FOUND ON CARIBBEAN SEA FLOOR   Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:02 pm

Exactly, why are they showing us now.

Lets grab the scuba gear.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: ANCIENT CITY FOUND ON CARIBBEAN SEA FLOOR   Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:08 pm

You'd better suit up the dogs, I'm sure security is tight around that site... lol!
Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: ANCIENT CITY FOUND ON CARIBBEAN SEA FLOOR   Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Reunite wrote:
Exactly, why are they showing us now.

Lets grab the scuba gear.

Its called disclosure time!!!!

Fasten your seat belts.... this is going to get good. See my post on the new super earth they have found.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: ANCIENT CITY FOUND ON CARIBBEAN SEA FLOOR   Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:13 pm

micjer wrote:
Update...more photos..

http://www.heralddeparis.com/more-from-caribbean-site-new-detail-images-just-released/65927

great followup mic
Back to top Go down

ANCIENT CITY FOUND ON CARIBBEAN SEA FLOOR

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next