View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: AN INTELLIGENCE BRIEFING.   Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:41 pm

Upon connecting with my higher self through meditation I was able to discern certain information that may be beneficial to the whole of the spiritual body that exists here on the earth as an individual member of that body to the many that may not recognize there inclusion to this body.

I speak in oneness as a whole. I speak as one being to many that might understand there place in the godhead of creation and a spark of divine life to that end of becoming one again with the source of life that we through the veil of forgetfulness are clothed with while in the human form in 3d.

All elements will conspire against you to stop you from knowing, "who you actually are" and to distract you in your awaking period of who you think you are?

If you are human and you can think you have the greatest opportunity in which to progress up to the knowledge of the great question of? WHO AM I? And why am I?

And if you can ask the question then you can expect the answer. But you must be willing to fight spiritually for the answer. The battle is in the mind, and the steaks are your growth and soul and to its final knowledge.

During meditation I connected to my higher self, with which all others can do as well, I asked to be connected to the infinite intelligence of my creative gateway and it took place and I understood.

What I was told is this.

Before Earth there was Mars, and the Angelic host led by Lucifer the Archangel was given this planet Mars in which to live and prosper. These Angelic beings rebelled against God Most High, and there number was 200,000,000 million Angels that inhabited the red planet and followed the rebellion of Lucifer to the ends of overthrowing the Kingdom Of God.

Lucifer was one that walked among the "stones of fire" along with others that were true to the crown of God, and these that walked amongst the stones were the leadership of the sol system of development for the hope of a relationship for Zion, which God Most High loved and tried to bring about through the agency of the Archangel Lucifer and his companions.

Zion was to be a true work of governance that would be just to all beings and subjects that dwelt within this newly established form of government. This governance would be from the lesser beings up to the greater beings for the rule of all Law. Or said another way, this form of government would be directed from the "bottom up". The leadership would be the "less" of the inspiration as compared to the underclass of the many citizens. Or said another way, the leadership was to create and nurture the lesser beings to a greater stature of being through the service of Love, without distinction or prejudice to the individuals in the governed classes, meaning the masses.

So the job of the Archangel Lucifer was to bring to the knowledge of his servants, the other Angels below him, the knowledge of one. This knowledge of one would allow the Angelic beings under Lucifer's command to ascend to the level that Lucifer had attained to, so that the lesser Angels under the control of Lucifer could also ascend to the place of leadership and also walk among the stones of fire just as Lucifer and others did as well.

The experiment of governance on Mars went bad because of Lucifers desire to be worshipped as God. Lucifer defied his orders and rebelled against the demands of God Most High that the lesser beings be allowed to attain the heights of knowledge and wisdom that he had attained, and because of this the whole universe was thrown into chaos through rebellion as it is to this day. So the rebellion set in motion the service to self path to enlightenment or to destruction but this was not known by Lucifer at the time of his rebellion.

Because of the fail safe mechanism of love, Lucifers rebellion would be dead from the start, but was allowed to proceed in order to establish the rule of free will which would in and of itself establish the fail safe rule of love to become the common Law.

After Lucifer rebelled his name was changed to Satan. The planet Mars was destroyed by God and the Angels of Lucifer were driven to the Earth as they saw God there creating a new life form called Human and so Satan came to the Earth in order to continue his treachery and his deception against God and his newest creation the human, and God allowed it all to go on just as Satan planned because God knew the trap of service to self and allowed it to continue here on the Earth with Satan being the deceiver of all humans in order to cause the serpent Satan to dig himself in so deep that he would never be able to get out of it without repenting of his deeds against both the Angels as well as the Humans, and in so doing teach us all the lessons of service to self and service to others.

But God did repent after doing this that he was sorry that he put Mankind through so much Hell so to prove his point to the fallen Angels as well as to the humans that might follow service to self avenues.

In the book of Genesis God repented that he did this to man, but he also said that he would help man because of this action and save them.

If this information resonates with you that is good if not ignore it.
Back to top Go down
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: AN INTELLIGENCE BRIEFING.   Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:44 am

i feel as if i've heard something very similar to that before gabe. cant remember where though.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: AN INTELLIGENCE BRIEFING.   Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:44 am

stal wrote:
i feel as if i've heard something very similar to that before gabe. cant remember where though.

These things just came to me while meditating, but I do tend to believe it, because it seems to go along with the cosmology i think happened, way back when.

It seems that the human was used by God in order to draw Lucifer/Satan into a deeper area of rebellion and thereby sealing his fate to destruction unless he repents for the rebellion.

I suppose this all makes sense if you ask the question, "why would God care as much as he seems to for humans?" And why would the lizards and all the other aliens be so interested in the "lowly human"?

I think planet Earth is a front line of the war in the heavens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AN INTELLIGENCE BRIEFING.   

Back to top Go down

AN INTELLIGENCE BRIEFING.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1