HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Orbital Protector Orb caught on Camera

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: The Orbital Protector Orb caught on Camera   Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:49 am

I'm just back from a weeks holidays and a bit under weather so please excuse me as I have not has the time to do all those nonsense image shit which some people like and why I will post it to you guys ;)

I finally found their hangout on the farm after two years..or did they find me ? I feel the latter and that story goes a lot deeper. I have a theory now that when people report bright lights in a yard etc as my grandparents did for a year along with the neighbours (perfect hit mind you) that what they saw was another being laying eggs which result in what we know as "orbs/critters"

I've got way to many examples from the last week but heres a few which excite me, I found a "Glider Protector" which showed up on three different occasions.

The Glider

The Glider baby unit !

Forgive as I'm a tad bit tired right now BUT, we got got some more exploring to do here ;)
Back to top Go down
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Orbital Protector Orb caught on Camera   Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:26 pm

wow Soma
lots of little green orbs hangin there
a bit smaller on the pic might help though
lol!
Back to top Go down
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: The Orbital Protector Orb caught on Camera   Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:22 am

Damn true Sky!

I will post them all again once I organise them by date and provide links to the fullsize images lol!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Orbital Protector Orb caught on Camera   Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:14 am

That is awesome Soma, great pictures.....But something happened when I opened the thread, the pictures were so big that I could not see then in a normal screen???? I had that bar at the bottom of the page that you slide across to see the whole thing, I gueww my computer is acting up...LOL...I still got to see the photos, great work Soma...get some rest please.
Back to top Go down
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: The Orbital Protector Orb caught on Camera   Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:33 am

Sorry Gabes, Sky and everyone else that clicked this.

I will endeavour to resize the images as soon as time permits along with adding more images with the interesting points enlarged.

I was up on the farm over the weekend and saw this little Glider face on in a photograph!!!!

Tonight at work I felt routine kick in after a week and a half off, along with a weekend away. So thats a good thing in someway, as it means I shall get my vibes into gear and finish half of this stuff I post.

Stargates have me enthralled at the moment which doesn't help LOL
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Orbital Protector Orb caught on Camera   Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:38 am

You are fine Soma...LOL keep up your good work. The orbs are great.
Back to top Go down
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: The Orbital Protector Orb caught on Camera   Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:03 am

Gabriel wrote:
You are fine Soma...LOL keep up your good work. The orbs are great.

Thanks Gabes sunny

I shall download openoffice so I can at least have a word doc to work on whilst I gather info for posting!

I'm busting at the seams to show the glider front on but I will wait itll i show all the images in an easy to read manner clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Orbital Protector Orb caught on Camera   

Back to top Go down

The Orbital Protector Orb caught on Camera
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1