View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
micjer

Number of posts: 5234
Registration date: 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Banned from the Bible   Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:12 pm

http://www.treasuresintime.org/Site/Welcome.html

Prof. Ken Hanson discussed "banned from the Bible" stories that were too explosive to make the cut into the Hebrew Bible and New Testament, and a recently discovered ancient tablet that contains text similar to the Dead Sea Scrolls. In contrast to the parchment of the Dead Sea Scrolls, the tablet's text appears as ink on stone, and is said to date back to just before Jesus' birth. "It's a message delivered by the angel Gabriel" about a messianic character who will rise from the dead," and is written in the apocalyptic style of the Dead Sea Scrolls, he reported. But it is possible that the stone is a forgery, he added.

One interesting ancient text found at the ancient site of Masada, "Song of the Sabbath Sacrifice," refers to a airborne craft and "non-terrestrial beings." It describes a procession of angels ascending to a heavenly temple, as they soar in a Merkabah or chariot-like throne, Hanson detailed.

Encounters with such "non-terrestrial" beings may be one reason a number of ancient texts were excluded from the Bible, he said. A whole race of beings were spawned by the Nephilim, according to some of the banned books of the Bible, like the Book of First Enoch. Fragments from the Dead Sea Scrolls represent a number of these excluded books and are like "the world's biggest jigsaw puzzle," said Hanson. "We're more than what we know; I think these banned books are shouting this at us...that our consciousness is something more than just the body," he shared.
Back to top Go down
Biggles

Number of posts: 5601
Humor: Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date: 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Bible   Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:07 pm

I have one of my nutty Biggles question for ya. If a whole race of beings were spawned by the Nephilim and from everything I have read and viewed over the years in connection with them, then who are their descendants, is it us or am I forgetting something. Any thoughts?

Yeah I know, it's just me brain guys.
Back to top Go down
day

Number of posts: 1193
Humor: dry, witty
Registration date: 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Bible   Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:27 am

He is in this video from the History Channel ' Banned from the Bible II

here's a short description:
Banned From the Bible series continues in this fascinating DVD.

There are still more of these revealing sections omitted from the Bible are brought to light. With the guidance of renowned scholars such as Kenneth Hanson, author of The Lost Gospels and Rabbi David Copeland, discover the Testament of Solomon, the legend of Lilith, the story of Aseneth, the complete saga of Daniel and gain insight into the Apocrypha, the so-called "hidden writings."

BANNED FROM THE BIBLE II vastly expands our grasp of one of the most important texts in human history. Understanding what was left out of the earliest Bible gives us critical tools for analyzing the Scriptures as they have reached us today.

link
Back to top Go down
day

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Bible   Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:40 am

Biggles wrote:
I have one of my nutty Biggles question for ya. If a whole race of beings were spawned by the Nephilim and from everything I have read and viewed over the years in connection with them, then who are their descendants, is it us or am I forgetting something. Any thoughts?

Yeah I know, it's just me brain guys.

Hi Biggs thought Id share a few websites with you that share that same insight that you have --- it has been shared by many

here is the crystalinks reptilian brain http://www.crystalinks.com/reptilianbrain.html

Credo Mutwa videos sharing the story of them only they are called 'chee ta roo ee' (phonetics of sp)
http://video.google.ca/videosearch?hl=en&source=hp&q=credo%20mutwa&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#

there are so many sources that claim the same as your message but will share one more - Zacharia Sitchin - who documented our dna manipulation in the '12th Planet'

here is some food for thought about what triggers reptilian behavior

http://www.eruptingmind.com/reptilian-brain-behavior/

if you take a look at that article its easy to see why all of the subliminal messages target sex -- it stimulates the reptilian mind
Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Bible   Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:01 am

Back to top Go down
day

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Bible   Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:10 am

great micjer -- look forward to watching it sunny
Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Bible   Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:31 pm

Back to top Go down
sky otter

Number of posts: 4381
Registration date: 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Bible   Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:46 pm

flower

i had read that the red haired giants were the race of beings spawned by the Nephilim
and doesn't the word 'spawed' conjure certain images in the negative...hummmmmmmmmmm

and i think this begs a question for all of us

is god a myth we need to de-mistfy to progress?
was the whole god thing a planted story to see how we mice run the maze?

we all seem to be so invested with the idea of this supreme being of some type
why?

yeah, i know..not a popular line of inquiry
Back to top Go down
ryuken

Number of posts: 109
Humor: Depends
Registration date: 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Bible   Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:31 pm

Fact
http://hubpages.com/hub/Human-Giants

or

Fiction
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/giant-skeleton.html

I have a video of Jordan Maxwell in a lecture asking the audience if big foot may be an experiment gone wrong, while trying to make us. The balance/ratio for the experiment was not 100% correct (i.e. what we are today).

I often wonder if dinosaurs were experiments of powerful beings, that are god to us, however they look like us. I'm sure most of us have heard this theory, and hopefully will add to this statement...!?
Back to top Go down
http://truthseekersza.blogspot.com/
Reunite

Number of posts: 4945
Humor: Dry and Wet
Registration date: 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Bible   Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:09 pm

You know what's interesting ryuken?

The word dinosaur means "terrible lizard".

Nice metaphor concerning Reptilians
Back to top Go down
day

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Bible   Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:11 am

micjer wrote:

Hey Micjer thanks for sharing those videos... I think I had seen them last year but today they stand out more in meaning ...guess I was able to take it in more. Ive been studying more history so that helps.

certain things that are mention in part II are good to stay away from for sure and Im glad that they were NOT included in the bible although something of their history should have there to keep its awareness. I knew that Solomon had gone in the wrong direction ...

there is a movie on youtube about the bloodline of Christ and Mary Magdalene, did you see it?

it was according to this movie and books like Holy Blood Holy Grail that Mary Magdalene was supposed to head the disciples and had received more knowledge then the others. there is a small book of mary magdalene that survived. although the best part was eaten away over time.

its fascinating especially as much of what was NOT put in the bible and what was taught to Mary Magdalene was also about living in balance with Creation, and Creation.

anyhow I will be in touch soon my friend !!!
Back to top Go down
ryuken

Number of posts: 109
Humor: Depends
Registration date: 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Bible   Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:12 am

Reunite, look at what Wikipedia says

"The term "dinosaur" was coined in 1842 by Sir Richard Owen and derives from Greek δεινός (deinos) "terrible, powerful, wondrous" + σαῦρος (sauros) "lizard". Through the first half of the twentieth century, most of the scientific community believed dinosaurs to have been sluggish, unintelligent cold-blooded animals. Most research conducted since the 1970s, however, has indicated that dinosaurs were active animals with elevated metabolisms and numerous adaptations for social interaction."
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaur

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://truthseekersza.blogspot.com/
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Bible   Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:41 pm

Quote :
="day
certain things that are mention in part II are good to stay away from for sure and Im glad that they were NOT included in the bible although something of their history should have there to keep its awareness. I knew that Solomon had gone in the wrong direction ...

there is a movie on youtube about the bloodline of Christ and Mary Magdalene, did you see it?

it was according to this movie and books like Holy Blood Holy Grail that Mary Magdalene was supposed to head the disciples and had received more knowledge then the others. there is a small book of mary magdalene that survived. although the best part was eaten away over time.

its fascinating especially as much of what was NOT put in the bible and what was taught to Mary Magdalene was also about living in balance with Creation, and Creation.

I agree that some of the things in part II are interesting but are best left alone.

I haven't seen the movie but will look it up. Thanks for that.

It is the book of Mary Magadlene that most interests me, and will look for more info on this.
Back to top Go down
sky otter

Number of posts: 4381
Registration date: 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Bible   Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:47 pm

lol!

hey M
was looking it up yesterday and found this...pretty funny title by an author named mary magdeline

seems all these threads are circling and tied to each other in a very interesting way

http://originalsexbook.com/

Ancient Astronauts, Nephilim, UFO Mysteries!

Have you Ever Wondered About the Mysteries of
Who We Are, Why We're Here and How We Came
to Be At This Momentous Point in History?
Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Bible   Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:18 pm

She wants $33 for her e-book.

That's a masonic number.. scratch

Isn't this weird how the threads are interconnected? Is someone/thing directing us in our research?

If so, thanks.

wave
Back to top Go down

Banned from the Bible

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next