Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:08 am

There is a free ebook link in the books and articles thread down toward the bottom of the forum page and there you will find a book offered called "Mission Of The One Star". It is a channeling book from a lady called Alloya. I have read part of it and it seems to have some good information in it as far as I can tell.

Below is an excerpt from a part called, "Extraterrestrial" you might find interesting and it will give you a taste of Alloya's work at channeling.

Excerpt,

Extraterrestrial

Some extraterrestrials exist on the fifth dimension, a dimension of light. You would class them as soul beings as they are without physical bodies; they have bodies of light. When you have interaction with them, you may experience them as having physical bodies. This is a thought form projected to allow the communication.

There are many negative thought forms around the word, 'alien'. When you hear the word, you have a negative response. The word 'extraterrestrial' means a being that lives outside of your third dimensional reality. An extraterrestrial is a being that flows with the direction of the light, which is carrying all creation back to the Source. They are an aspect of the universal wholeness, and are a part of the mission to transform your planet into light. There are many different civilizations on the fifth dimension that are actively involved with the evolution of your planet. Extra-terrestrials are professionals at turning your planet to light.

There are several different extraterrestrial races that are your future selves. On the fifth dimension, it is possible to access all time parallels. If you raise your vibration to a fifth dimensional level, you can access any time you wish. This makes it possible to communicate to your future extraterrestrial selves. Can you see how these extraterrestrials are not alien to you but are you in a future advanced state?

Fifth dimensional extraterrestrial selves volunteer to incarnate into the third dimensional reality and take on human form to aid the mission of transforming planets to light. They are told that part of their mission is to sleep under the illusion of limitation. When the time is right, they awaken and reveal their divinity, so to co-create Heaven on Earth.

That time is now! We call all extraterrestrial selves to wake up and take up the positions for which they have volunteered and to complete their missions.

End.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:47 am

Another piece of valuable information about our reality and its reflection of the higher dimensions.

Here is another look about things from above manifesting in our dimension from the one star book.

Alloya says, The internet is an example of the higher Matrix. A world wide/collective communication system open to all the knowledge in this world, and that is why there is such a deep flow of channeled material to us today, the one reflects the other.

This also is told about in the Bible where it says, before the end/change, all things will be made manifest.

It seems we get more and more every day?
Back to top Go down
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:58 am

Quote :
Alloya says, The internet is an example of the higher Matrix. A world wide/collective communication system open to all the knowledge in this world, and that is why there is such a deep flow of channeled material to us today, the one reflects the other.

I'm in agreement with this. Man without the internet we wouldn't have met each other or awakened or been aware of anything other than what we were being told!

I was not one to go to the library or read a whole lot, other than the sports section. lol The internet has allowed access to any subject and books/authors websites etc. It would be a scary thing to think where we all would be without it. It definately is number one in increasing the global consciousness of mankind. Without it only a few enlightened beings would have known what was going on behind the scenes.

clapping
Back to top Go down
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:30 am

sunny

Well i was one who read all the time and one of my first thoughts on getting online was..dang..it took me years to find out some of this stuff..and then presto..here it is for anyone..

and my second thought was
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

clapping
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:23 am

Me too mic and sky. I read a lot before the net. Still do both books and net. The information flow of today is incredible. The information being channeled is awesome and very detail, like the book mission of the one star, is a heavy duty read and again I believe every bit of it.

The free e book mission of the one star, is heavy duty as it makes you think of all as one, and focuses on you seeing yourself as unlimited and as source.
Back to top Go down
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Gabriel wrote:

Fifth dimensional extraterrestrial selves volunteer to incarnate into the third dimensional reality and take on human form to aid the mission of transforming planets to light. They are told that part of their mission is to sleep under the illusion of limitation. When the time is right, they awaken and reveal their divinity, so to co-create Heaven on Earth.

That time is now! We call all extraterrestrial selves to wake up and take up the positions for which they have volunteered and to complete their missions.

End.

Gabe this coincides with the Law of One material explaining what 'wanderers' are.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:31 pm

Yes reuniter you are right. I was surprised at how deep this book is. It really challenges your thought process of being the source and one.

I am also impressed with this womans ability to channel her higher self. She is talking to her future self/higher self instead of a group consciousness complex.

Her stuff is just like the Ra material, except it goes further.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:41 am

In the book mission of the one star, there is a chapter titled Time, a fantastic description there of our future planet Earth and how people live and the work that is done there.

The best description of a future I have ever read. And the person telling us the information is a future self of this planet, so it is an eyewitness account so to speak.

What a book.
Back to top Go down
ryuken

Number of posts : 109
Humor : Depends
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:47 am

Hi Gabriel, is this the right one?
> http://books.google.co.za/books?id=ok0pNlSbhIAC&printsec=frontcover&dq=mission+of+the+one+star&source=bl&ots=bAcufHGylp&sig=PZWr3xJ8DlolgiwzdceU6UON13U&hl=en&ei=nZ52S8TUO9P24Aax5OGfCg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CBMQ6AEwAw#v=twopage&q=time&f=false
Back to top Go down
http://truthseekersza.blogspot.com/
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:11 am

Yes ryuken that is it. Right on. I have another link I will post in a moment. Here is the other link. Scroll down toward the bottom of page.

http://www.exopoliticshongkong.com/Free_On-line_books.html
Back to top Go down
ryuken

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:51 pm

thankyoub , I appreciate it, Gabriel EX
Back to top Go down
ryuken

PostSubject: resoure based dogma   Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:19 pm

"We have found advanced technologies, which enable us to provide all that we need without polluting or degrading the Earth. We have a limitless source of energy, which allows many manufacturing places to be fully automatic. This allows all of us to follow the vocation that we love. No one does anything that he or she is not ecstatic about. Our needs materially are simple. We dress in light energetically empowered clothing. These clothes allow us to remain centered within our being, and we use colors to express our energies."
> http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_missiononestar01.htm#Time

Except for the above text in the bold, the first part (in Italics) sounds what the Resource Base Economy proposes!

I am not pro, nor am I anti this system, I know it is not perfect, but it is a poop load better than the NWO system we currently live under...

Has anyone seen the Zeitgeist Orientation video?
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3932487043163636261
Back to top Go down
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:36 am

Gabriel wrote:
I am also impressed with this womans ability to channel her higher self. She is talking to her future self/higher self instead of a group consciousness complex.

Her stuff is just like the Ra material, except it goes further.

Wow I like this book from the excerpts I have read - will procure and read - THANKS.

I would lay money that her Higher Self is one of Ra.

{clue: she signs off the intro as Alloya Ye Ra Har./ also law of one mission of one star}

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:34 am

I would agree Anchor, The deepness of the material is very RA like.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:03 am

According to the book one star, when we have synchronicity take place it is a seventh dimensional manifestation in our 3rd D.
Back to top Go down
ryuken

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:34 am

Gabriel, would that be synchronicity with ourselves, the universe or both?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:47 am

Both, it is a "sign" that the seventh dimension is working to help us in the 3rd to make our transition to 4th D. The lady says it is to show us how all dimensions are trying to help us, and that a synchronistic life can be attained all the time by us 3D beings if we just pay more attention to the things going on around us.

Just like people are seeing religious figures in all kinds of inanimate things for example, the lady says this too is the 2nd density manifestation of things like this to get peoples attention to possibilities outside of our 3D world, and to show that intelligence is also in inanimate objects.
Back to top Go down
ryuken

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:48 pm

Do you think that each dimension/density is a level of enlightenment, which might explain the levels of enlightenment of secret societies?

While walking my dog today, I was thinking that dreams must be us experiencing other possibilities of the universe, or perhaps other dimensions/densities!

Does anyone watch South Park (reruns)? I'm very sure the creators know some of the basic information the force is withIN you !!!!!! covers:
[1]
"Early in the morning, a mysterious, almost alien man appears in South Park, entering from some kind of portal. Unfamiliar with his surroundings, he is hit lightly by a car."
[2]
"Inside, they see a report on CNN about the mysterious arrival, who has apparently come from over a thousand years in the future."
[3]
"CNN explains the future Americans are a "hairless, uniform mix of all races" with the same skin color. Their language is a guttural mixture of "all world languages.""
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goobacks

"Real Life":
[1]
"The visitors who crashed at Roswell were future humans."
> http://projectcamelot.org/big_picture.html
[2]
"Some of the great thinkers of our time such as “Einstein” and “Michio Kaku” have put forth their theories concerning this and even touched on folding the fabric of time into itself which in theory could create what is called, “Slip Streaming”."
> http://scienceray.com/physics/the-bermuda-triangle/
[3a]
"Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
Without going into details as yet undiscovered, this means humanity should apply reason and knowledge to guiding its own reproduction. "Fitness" could be translated as "health." "Diversity" could be translated as "variety"."
[3b]
"Unite humanity with a living new language.
A "living" language grows and changes with advancing knowledge. A "new" language will be developed "de novo" - and need not necessarily be adopted from any languages now in existence."
> http://www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com/stones.htm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:52 pm

You cover a lot of ground ryuken and you present a lot of ideas. Your ideas are thoughtful and makes a person think.

I personally have never seen southpark, so can't offer anything there.

Each dimension may be a level of enlightenment, I think that myself. Each dimension may also correspond to our chakras as well as to the colors of the rainbow.

The last time the human race tried to establish a world language was the story of the tower of Babel. That of course was a godless society and one that practiced hedonism, so it is said God confused their language and broke up the party.

Their attempt to establish a world language was the first attempt at a world government, but God broke it up because of the evil intentions to rule over mankind with an iron fist of Godless corruption.

God thinks a world government is a good idea, but he wants it to be established upon love not hate.

That is why the New world order keeps trying to establish a world government as they know this is God's plan so they are trying to get there first in order to control.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:50 am

Simultaneous ryuken....

Regarding perhaps a MUTUAL LOVE 4 SOUTH PARK!!!

We (my wife and I) very much allow our kids to OPENLY watch and MAKE LIGHT of ALL EPISODES of SOUTH PARK!!!.. "THEY/"south PARK" sure KNOW how to ENTERTAIN and BRING UP TOPICS of INTEREST that MANY MANY OTHER SHOWS WOULD NEVER EVER OPENLY DISCUSS!!!! angelic

As far as any ONE particular INSIGHT or UNDERSTANDING that "they" have or KNOW more so than "other" TV/CABLE shows.????
ANSWER: [b]I DON'T KNOW of ANY ONE particular "source" that may explain "all their perspectives".
....... YET when IT COMES TO .... BRINGING UP TOPICS... .that "I BELIEVE" .... ARE IMPORTANT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SO "OPENLY AND FREELY EXPLORE" .....I BELIEVE SOUTH PARK IS DOING AND CONTINUES TO SO SERVE THE GREATER GOOD!!!

.. AND THUS.. HERE IS SOME MORE "THOUGHT" EXPANSION regarding "my" PREVIOUS THOUGHTS on "this":

THE GOOD:
EACH AND EVERY EPISODE ALLOWS ONE/YOU to "LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR to SEE "what, if any, BEHAVIORS, may or may not be SERVING you and YOUR/the COMMUNITY you/we/(all of us) are SO LIVING AND SHARING TOGETHER!!!

THE BAD:
ONE/YOU may never see an "alternative" or "equal representative" PERSPECTIVE of the "opposite" SIDE of "WHAT MAY or MAY NOT BE EMPHASIZED on the SHOW!!!
(I.E. 4 the SCIENTOLOGY "episode" they MADE A WHOLE LOT OF FUN of SCIENTOLOGY and yet they "realistically or practically" DID NOT SHOW SOME OF THE MORE BENEFICIAL ASPECTS of "studying or participating" in SCIENTOLOGY that PERHAPS should have ALSO been represented in the episode to so ALSO ALLOW those participating in SCIENTOLOGY and "not harming anyone"....... TO ALSO SO FREELY BE ABLE TO PRACTICE AND ENJOY a/the "unique" FAITH and PRACTICE that IS... SCIENTOLOGY~??? ~!~!~???

(I.E. I would NEVER wish "those enjoying the use of such forms of practice and study that IS SCIENTOLOGY... to so EVER FEEL that "what they may or may not be up to".... is ANYTHING OTHER THAN.... "IN THEIR BEST INTERESTS" so long as "they" ARE USING SUCH.... with a VERY VERY MUCH... OPEN AGENDA of PROVIDING SERVICES, INSIGHTS, and INSTRUCTION that ONLY uplifts or BENEFITS SOCIETY "as a collective WHOLE"!!! )

love strapped down moon walk rockin angelic

ANYWHO... I LOVE "SOUTH PARK" Simultaneous ryuken.. and LOVE.. .so so so so MANY aspects of "this"!! ...& YES, I too, believe they are "further along" and or ... are VERY MUCH CONNECTED to a "so called" "higher or more expanded" ASPECT of this "THING" CALLED, "NEVER ENDING LIFE"!!!!

love strapped down moon walk rockin angelic love strapped down moon walk rockin angelic
Back to top Go down
ryuken

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:45 am

lol!, thanks for the great answer EX
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:05 am

The fallen Angel chapter in the book of the One Star is information I cannot believe. I have been taught since 1979 about Demons, Devils, Satan, Lucifer as a lot of my life service has been having to deal with "dark energy" on a personal level anytime and every time these evil forces stick there faces up in mine to confront me.

Do I know it all about this subject? No.

But the Cosmology I have been taught is different than what Alloya speaks of on the specific point of Satan and his role in the life of Planet Earth.

Yes he is described as darkness as she says, And he personifies evil here in the 3rd Density as she says, right again on her part. But where she is deceived in my opinion is as follows.

She is teaching that we are all one, and I agree with that. She claims that Lucifer/Satan who is the same being, was not thrown out of Heaven but left voluntarily as a sacrifice so that we could all learn the difference between good and evil, or in other words Satan is a victim not a protagonist of aggression against humans.

According to every thing I have been taught about Satans fall from the Bible and the Spirit, Satan was offered a chance to repent for his rebellion against God and his Kingdom on two different occasions and declined both times, and with his refusal set his own fate as to his death sentence, along with the Angels that followed him and also did not repent for their lawbreaking.

Satan and his Angels are the only beings that are destined for what the organized church calls "Hell". The hell that is actually taught for Satan and his Angels is a state of total destruction of being, a state of not existing, a state of no life force energy. In other words it will be as if they never existed at all. There is no such place of a Hell where a person suffers forever, that is bullshit taught by the church because they do not know what they are saying.

I think Alloya is wrong here on this point. I like every thing else I have read but she is mistaken here as it concerns Satan.

I can say to you that I actually Love the being Lucifer/Satan, but I hate everything he stands for and does. I can make that distinction and have.

She approaches Satan with unconditional Love, which is fine if you do not know the true his-story of why he is sentenced to death.

I have actually been in the Jail of some of his fallen Angels and I know it is real as to what I have been taught about the "Prince of Darkness".

I will continue to think the way I do until the Spirit tells me different about this.

Something interesting happened to me when I opened the page to Alloya's chapter called The Fallen angel, about Lucifer, I had strong head and eye pains shoot across my head on the top right hand side of my head and my right eye only.

Why?

I have been taught that the right hand side of the human body represents "future Spiritual strength". The left hand side represents "past human weakness of flesh". So when I got the pain on the right side of my head and my right eye, that was a sign to me from God to beware what I was about to read, and so I read carefully and with understanding to find out she is deceived about this Satan thing according to the Spirit in me.

I read many chapters of hers before the fallen Angel chapter, and never had any pain attack my body when opening the page until the Satan/Lucifer chapter.

I am telling this because I recommended this book for others to read so this is why I am warning you to the fallen Angel chapter.
Back to top Go down
ryuken

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:25 pm

Tell us more about "the true his-story of why he is sentenced to death", please?!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:26 pm

Because he was offered the chance to repent for his criminal actions on two occasions but refused. He was offered the chance to right his actions by the prophet Enoch, but the offer from Enoch was refused on two occasions.

When God offers you a chance to repent for your criminal actions against him and you refuse, you have sealed your own fate.

It is established by Biblical Law that are things are established in the mouth of two or three witnesses in the judicial setting of a court. This means that if there are two witnesses that are saying the same thing about an issue, then it is considered true.

Satan was offered 2 times for the opportunity to change his sentence by simply agreeing to the terms of his amnesty to the charges of high treason against the Crown of the Universe for his attempted overthrow of the Kingdom of Heaven. The terms were also offered to his followers as they too refused.

The terms were as follows. Satan was told that in order for him and his followers to become innocent of all the charges against him and his comrades that the Angels would have to become born through the womb of a woman and become human beings and to proceed through life just as an ordinary human being does, as this also includes being born with the veil of forgetfulness of their past life's experiences, also just as humans have to go through.

Satan hates humans so much that he would have nothing to do with these terms? Why does Satan hate humans so much?

In the Bible it says in 1st Corinthians 6:3 where the Apostle Paul is teaching the Corinthians he says,

Know ye not that we will judge Angels?

Also in 1st Corinthians 6: 2 Paul says, Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? The saints are humans.

Because in the book of Hebrews 2:6 and 7 Paul again teaching says this about humans,

What is man that thou art mindful of him? Or the Son of Man that thou visit him? This is a
question and he answers it in the next verse,

Verse 7 of Hebrews 2 says this , Thou madest him a little lower than the Angels, you crowned him with glory and honor and placed all you works in his hands.

This is the Spirit of God through Paul saying that man is a little lower than the Angels, Satan hated mankind because he knew man would be his judge and that man was lower than Satan the Angel, but we would have authority over Satan so that is why the hatred for humans by Satan.

And because Satan committed these crimes against mankind, God gave him the option to become a man for his amnesty. That is called divine justice.

So the lady Alloya does not know the facts of the Satan episode or she could never speak of him as she does?

Even divine unconditional Love does not forgive a lawbreaker after the lawbreaker is informed of his options but yet still refuses. That would make unconditional Love stupid.
Back to top Go down
ryuken

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:00 pm

cool - and very interesting - thankyoub for taking the time by providing us with this information EX

Last edited by ryuken on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   

Back to top Go down

MISSION OF THE ONE STAR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next