HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 MISSION OF THE ONE STAR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4957
Location : Ardmore oklahoma
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:05 pm

Your welcome ryuken
Back to top Go down
ryuken
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 109
Age : 35
Location : South Africa (Jhb)
Humor : Depends
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: my take on satan/lucifer   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:33 pm

This is my take on Satan and Lucifer, with regards the 'biblical metaphors'... and after about a year of researching these arcane subjects, I read the hidden_hand material, and I felt it was a massive piece to this nearly infinite puzzle:

Satan = Saturn
HH says that there are "Guardians of this Galaxy from their Eighth Density 'Head Quarters' on the planet Saturn"
> http://www.myastrologybook.com/Saturn-Kronos-Chronos-mythology-god.htm

Venus = Lucifer i.e. the Lucifer group soul complex, and us being the YHWH/earth group soul complex, Ra being the sun, etc - but ultimately we are all one - [b]I know you know all of this!
- just my chain of thoughts being explicated...
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

Here is an BTS thread I found- Satan is not Lucifer
> http://www.belowtopsecret.com/forum/thread297419/pg2

hidden_hand says this as well:
"Page 14
we were assigned a challenging task by the Council of Elders, who act as the Guardians of this Galaxy from their Eighth Density 'Head Quarters' on the planet Saturn.
Page 64
"Satan" is a human invention. Simply the 'personification' you have given to all the Negativity that has existed on this beautiful planet.
Page 70
...se to whom it may be of some interest, we are of Venusian heritage, originally. What is another name...
...heritage, originally. What is another name that Venus is called by? Connect the dots. Well, that is all...
Page 74
...ings they don't know or understand, is that our (Venusian Power Lines) agenda, is ultimately for the..."

What are you thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
http://truthseekersza.blogspot.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4957
Location : Ardmore oklahoma
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:14 pm

There are hundreds of takes on Satan/Lucifer. Each must make up his own mind on this subject. I know what I have been taught by the Spirit, every person must be guided by the Spirit within themselves.

In my personal experience, I have seen people healed after the Devil/Satan/Lucifer was cast out of them and their life changed for their better.

I have been taught by the Spirit doing works in these areas, but every person must decide for themselves.

After doing this for over 30 years I have heard it all as it concerns Satan/Lucifer. I am only responsible for what I think.

As for the hidden hand material, I found it a struggle to stay with it and the Spirit within me did not like the material because it was so laborious to read it, there was no flow of the Spirit within it for me at least.Some people love it some don't. When you start reading material from someone that tells you up front he is a "hidden" aspect of anything, A red flag goes up for me.

Why is hidden hand hidden? If he is telling revelations, why does he hide? If his words are truth, what fear is there? Is he afraid of his "hidden" family? If so, then how can you believe anything he says because those "hidden" from the outset are suspect and if one has a hidden family how can you trust the hidden families words?

The abundance of material out in cyber space is massive and we all should proceed with caution.

Out of the abundance of your heart, your mouth will speak. This is a good measuring stick for anyones words.

In all my dealings with Angels and beings of light through 30 years of experience I have never once come across a light being that come to me up front as anything hidden.

Just follow your Spirit and you will be fine in my opinion, that is what I tell every one.
Back to top Go down
ryuken
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 109
Age : 35
Location : South Africa (Jhb)
Humor : Depends
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:47 am

Well I do think demons and angels are real, so being guided down the path of darkness or light is definitely possibly in my mind.

However, I think Satan and Jesus are very cleverly disguised metaphors to mislead the humna mind...

But great answer, and I agree, our spirits are eternal and try to guide us. Perhaps it is what we cal intuition?

Have you ever watched an anime called Ghost in the Shell? The main character uses her ghost to guide here, even though she is a human who has had 95% of her body cyberized!
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_in_the_Shell#Films

The directors of the Matrix stole a lot of ideas from the first anime film.
> http://www.mig81.com/matrixgits/
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_in_the_Shell#Impact_and_influence
Back to top Go down
http://truthseekersza.blogspot.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4957
Location : Ardmore oklahoma
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:26 am

If Jesus and Satan are very cleverly disguised metaphors I must first look at what the word metaphor means to find more knowledge about this.

Metaphor

a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable : “

For me personally I cannot accept Jesus, whom I call Y'shua Messiah as an "object" or just an "action".

I have spent time with one called Y'shua Messiah as a light being who took time out of his schedule to go with me to Cape Town South Africa back in the late 80's in order to lay hands on a man there and cause him to be healed and delivered from a dark energy Matrix that had the man held in captivity within his own body.

We went there by flying in the Spirit and Y'shua Messiah ( Jesus ) went along with me in order to teach me how to do it, he stood back while telling me just how to do it.

When this was over, I saw the man literally glow and also grew in stature by 4 inches in his height. All this happened instantly after I laid hands on the man.

This is either more than a metaphor or I am one highly deceived person in what I think is going on in my life.

Also the same man, Y'shua Messiah gave me a new liver in 1979 and kept me from death 6 months later according to a medical doctor in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. In 1979 livers could not be transplanted at that time and the great MD told me that I will die within 6 months.

But a friend of mine came to help me and I saw him in person when he gave me a new liver.

If this is a metaphor then I am living in a reality much different that anyone else I have ever seen. And according to knowledge I have gained through 30 plus years of seeking, I have yet to read of a person that was healed, delivered, or set free from darkness by a metaphor.

You can think anything you wish about your ideas of the beings called Satan and Y'shua Messiah and I would never try to deny you that right, but if you engage me in a dialog I will speak as to what I think I have learned just as I would hope you do as well.

Do I think you are wrong? Of course not I am not your judge. You must learn for yourself just as I also do.

By the way ryuken let me ask you a question? Who is it that cleverly disguised Jesus and Satan as metaphors? Do you know who this is? I would like to know your thoughts on this subject.
Back to top Go down
ryuken
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 109
Age : 35
Location : South Africa (Jhb)
Humor : Depends
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: The chiefcornerstone   Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:08 am

Horus/Jesus/Yeshua/Isa = spiritual and intellectual enlightenment & Set/Lucifer/Satan/Iblis = the opposite, what most people seem to be doing today...

It's that simple, so people will give their power away to beings, or not take responsibility for their actions, and thank Jesus of curse Satan... Instead of realizing that it is your choices/actions/performance in life that give or take away power from you...

Everything in existence is part of all creation, and 'creation' implies a creator, so how you treat your mind, body and soul affects the creator, as the creator has affects us all in what we experience.

The coming of the Messiah, is a metaphor, because it is when the whole world wakes up and everyone is intellectually and spiritually enlightened. This is the meaning of the cap stone of the all seeing eye floating above the pyramid, because the powers that be do not want the majority of the planet to achieve this new level of existence, rather selfishly keeping it to themselves... Or the Luciferian Illuminati Masonic order rejecting the coming of Horus/Jesus/Yeshua/Isa (or spiritual and intellectual enlightenment).

"21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof."
> http://bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Bible.show/sVerseID/23869/eVerseID/23869

Giving our power away to others, who dumb us down, 'weakens' (lower dimensions/densities) the creators creations, however becoming intellectually and spiritually enlightened means the creator creations become 'stronger' (higher dimensions/densities).

The secret to life is therefore turning a negative into a positive, or having your own light burn brighter the darker it gets.

p.s.
What's your take on this?
"1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."
> http://bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Bible.show/sVerseID/1/eVerseID/1

BigSmile2
Back to top Go down
http://truthseekersza.blogspot.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4957
Location : Ardmore oklahoma
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:44 am

Let us make man? Us is the Elohim which means God and his Angels.

You forgot to answer the question I posed to you?

Who so cleverly disguised Satan and Y'shua Messiah as metaphors?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4957
Location : Ardmore oklahoma
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:01 am

Your comparisons for Y'shua Messiah to the other beings such as horus are an old discussion. When I got a new liver it was not Horus that came into my bedroom and gave it to me, it was the same God that is taught in the Bible, that book of metaphors.

When I had 5 devils cast out of me it was not Horus that did it, it was Y'shua Messiah.

ryuken in my opinion you and me have no power without the acknowledgement of a superior being to give away.

If you consider giving away your power as worshipping a creator, let me ask you a question?

What kind of power do you now have? Can you tell me of a time when you used this power to do something wonderful to either help yourself or help others out of a terrible situation such as healing a disease, casting out a devil setting someone free, or the creation of matter of some kind?

And I am serious here.

Basic law of Karma says the created being is not greater than the creator, this is also a part of the law of balance.

The first step to wisdom is the acknowledgement of God.

I look forward to your response.
Back to top Go down
ryuken
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 109
Age : 35
Location : South Africa (Jhb)
Humor : Depends
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: do your homework   Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:47 am

lol! I never said that as creation of a creator, we are greater than he, she or they... What most people call god, I call the creator of the universe. The first step to wisdom is data, as evidenced in the DIKW hierarchy:
The "DIKW Hierarchy", also known variously as the "Wisdom Hierarchy", the "Knowledge Hierarchy", the "Information Hierarchy", and the "Knowledge Pyramid"
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DIKW#Representations

"What kind of power do you now have? Can you tell me of a time when you used this power to do something wonderful to either help yourself or help others out of a terrible situation such as healing a disease, casting out a devil setting someone free, or the creation of matter of some kind?"

Is that the only type of 'power' that exists? No!

I knew a guy called Michael, he was a painter by professional (low income),after giving him some learning materials from a university for free, he now is no longer a painter, but earns a better salary to support his family. Michael was an informal student, and I have had many formal students who I can say the same about... Showing people how to think, not what to think is the greatest power you can give anyone...

Scientia potentia est
The famous phrase scientia potentia est is a Latin maxim "For also knowledge itself is power"
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientia_potentia_est
"The phrase in use on the Information Awareness Office seal" - can you see the eye of horus/jesus floating above the pyramid?
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:IAO-logo.png


Because "there are facts you look up, and there are facts you make up"
-- Jordan Maxwell
Note: how JM evidences his statements in this lecture regarding the chief cornerstone, who is Jesus/Horus and other solary diety messiahs.
> video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1310175773800630547

"Who so cleverly disguised Satan and Y'shua Messiah as metaphors?"
The hidden hands through the ages, peoples' research and their perceptions:

[1]
"The tree also represents Jesus Christ, who was hanged "on the tree" (1 Peter 2:24), not to mention that he was the greatest of all "trees." Therefore, it was and is through a "tree," that the truth, and consequently, eternal life is made available to us."
> http://www.biblesecrets.org/METAPHOR.htm

[2]
"What's wrong with using God, Jesus and Satan as metaphors?
I would include the concepts of heaven and hell in this too."
> http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081218130940AAJFcsn

[3]
"COMPARISON OF THE NATION'S SUNGODS WITH THE "JESUS STORY" OF THE NEW TESTAMENT: WHY ARE THEY THE SAME STORIES?"
> http://paganizingfaithofyeshua.netfirms.com/

[4]
"This verse explicitly references Jesus as the metaphorical morning star. How can it be that both Satan and Jesus are the Morning Star?" - connectedness: enlightenment vs ignorance
> http://theravenwing.wordpress.com/2009/12/08/by-the-way-lucifer-is-not-the-devil/

[5]
"In furtherance of the Jesus myth hypothesis, this part argues that the historical Jesus is a literary and astrological hybrid, nurtured politically in the interest of control." - based on Peter Joseph's Research, Based on Jordan Maxwell's Research, Based on Manly P. Hall's Research, Based on Masonic Research Documents
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist,_the_Movie#Part_I

etc...

As someone who does scientific research (and believes in fringe sciences), please provide evidence for this:
"When I had 5 devils cast out of me it was not Horus that did it, it was Y'shua Messiah."
> http://theforceiswithinyou.twilightlegend.net/human-consciousness-f5/mission-of-the-one-star-t2689-30.htm#24081

"I have spent time with one called Y'shua Messiah as a light being who took time out of his schedule to go with me to Cape Town South Africa back in the late 80's in order to lay hands on a man there and cause him to be healed and delivered from a dark energy Matrix that had the man held in captivity within his own body."
> http://theforceiswithinyou.twilightlegend.net/human-consciousness-f5/mission-of-the-one-star-t2689-15.htm

I could use the Harvard Referencing style here, but I save that for my research. But I at least give links to my 'facts'... so other people can read and make up their own minds. Not just making sweeping statements

Please don't assume I don't believe in god, angels, demons, and listening to my inner-spiritual-voice...

thankyoub , I got to go since I have work to do...

p.s.
Why would the almighty god have to ask angels if he should make man, and does this mean god is in the image of an angel, or man (or we him/her/they)? Elohim can mean god but it can also mean gods... i.e polytheism?
"Within Hebrew, it is morphologically a plural, in use both as a true plural with the meaning "angels, gods, rulers" and as a "plural intensive" with singular meaning, referring to a god or goddess, and especially to the single God of Israel. "
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim
Back to top Go down
http://truthseekersza.blogspot.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4957
Location : Ardmore oklahoma
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:22 am

In regards to references in your statement. I cannot give you an establishment record of anything I have done or been involved in. That does not demean the information. On the contrary, the simple method is better as for references. The question is this as to reference and what may be true and may not be true. Can you discern through your spirit? That is the question.

Because you give me many references of your ideas from establishment sites does not validate the information you speak, all it does is that it shows me there are others that think just as you do. These arguments that you make are as old as people. Horus did not do miracles in front of his countrymen. Horus did not cast out devils, which are evil beings. Horus did not raise from the dead and then come back to be seen by many of his countrymen after his death. Horus did not feed multitudes of people with very little to start with. Horus did not give me a new liver, the Biblical person Y'shua messiah did.

I asked you what kind of power you now have because you are so concerned about giving it away? You came back with another question instead of answering mine to you? I will take that as to mean you cannot answer the question because what you did say was this,

"Is that the only kind of power there is?" Referring to my question to you. Nice try ryuken, but your tactics of answering a question with a question is most revealing as to your intention in this discussion.

Ryuken you also show your true colors when you ask me for proof of going to South Africa with Y'shua Messiah, and then you refer to the "Harvard referencing style" as the basis of something you call research.

Like I said above,your many, many references prove nothing. A reference alone does not establish fact. The high volume of your references shows just how thin the ice is of your arguments.

The things of the Spirit cannot be discerned by the carnal/flesh so your asking me to prove that I had 5 devils cast out of me is ridiculous at best, and absurd in the least. Even if I had a hard copy proof, I would not show it.

Your Harvard reference is the most telling about your motives. You must be pretty much tied into the establishment to say something like that to anyone.

as to your point number 1, I can agree with that.

As too your point number 2, there is nothing wrong with using those things as metaphors, but you just got through asking me for "proof" from a metaphor. You can't have it both ways.

Your point number 3, I could care less about some nations using the sungod stories and there being the same as the Jesus story.

As to your point number 4, How can both Jesus and Satan be called the morning star. Because of Satans fall he lost the title of morning star, it was given to Y'shua Messiah who remained true to the crown. I hope that is clear enough, but be notified that i do not have a herd copy to give to you.

Your point number 5, Well let me tell you that because you have referenced a few people that think that way again does not prove a thing.

How can those men you referenced in your point number 5, possibly prove anything that is metaphorical?

Your arguments are weak ryuken, I have confronted hundreds like you since I started on the internet back in the early 90's.

The problem you have is you are to stuck in the establishment. And you tend to believe whatever goes along with your thoughts.

Your simple question to me about proving my Spiritual claims tells me all I need to know. The things of the Spirit cannot be discerned by the flesh., and apparently you are not able to distinguish the Spirit according to your conversation.

And out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. Your abundance seems to be to reference and doubt.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 5650
Location : Melbourne, Australia
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:39 pm

I am trying to remember what I read on this thread yesterday and wanted to say something.

As far as metaphors or the word metaphor goes, it is actually just a word that is all.

When it comes to actually experiencing a spiritual experience there are usually no words that can describe the indescribable.

I believe the same goes for ascended masters for example. Jesus or as Gabe calls him the other name was I believe an ascended master just like Buddha, Allah, Krishna etc. Over time there has always been one in amongst the population, it is just some are more well known than others that's all.

We all know about Constantine and his cronies deleting and stuffing the written word for their own ends to control the masses. The real spiritual masters became manifest to try and relate to us the way without being controlled.

One person's spiritual experience compared to another cannot really be explained in words, you actually have to have it yourself.

That's about all I wanted to say. sunny
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4227
Age : 64
Location : being
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:00 pm

Biggles wrote:
I am trying to remember what I read on this thread yesterday and wanted to say something.

As far as metaphors or the word metaphor goes, it is actually just a word that is all.

When it comes to actually experiencing a spiritual experience there are usually no words that can describe the indescribable.

I believe the same goes for ascended masters for example. Jesus or as Gabe calls him the other name was I believe an ascended master just like Buddha, Allah, Krishna etc. Over time there has always been one in amongst the population, it is just some are more well known than others that's all.

We all know about Constantine and his cronies deleting and stuffing the written word for their own ends to control the masses. The real spiritual masters became manifest to try and relate to us the way without being controlled.

One person's spiritual experience compared to another cannot really be explained in words, you actually have to have it yourself.

That's about all I wanted to say. sunny

yes, maam, mz biggz and AMEN
i quoted the whole thing cuz everything you say is truth
cheers
clap
mexican wave
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MISSION OF THE ONE STAR   

Back to top Go down
 
MISSION OF THE ONE STAR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Planet detection via star distortion
» Astrometric Jitter of the Sun as a Star
» Welcome Sacred-Star!
» Welcome Solane Star!
» The star-nosed mole has an extra pair of hands... on his nose!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: The Nature of Reality :: Human Consciousness-
Jump to: