View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: THE TROUBLE WITH TRIBBY/A TRUE STORY   Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:12 pm

During the 1980s I was still involved in the organized Church. This was about 1984 and they were having a healing meeting at my local church. So I went, and was very excited at the prospect of seeing people healed, because that was where my faith was at the time?

There is a saying in the Spirit world that is this, "AS YOUR FAITH IS SO BE IT". If you can believe it, it will happen.

I went to the church meeting, and sat at the back row and watched. A lady came up with her daughter in a wheel chair and the daughter had a condition that her arms were tight against her body as she had no movement in her arms at all. Also on top of this the daughter had her hands curled up together like she was holding a ball in her hands, I was struck by this picture and it caused me great pain to see an innocent child in this condition, and I had great compassion on her and her Mom?

She did not get healed in that service. I was devastated by the young girl leaving with her Mom just as she arrived and my faith was "shaken" and I questioned God as to why that girl had to leave there like she came, and I was pissed to say the least. I got up and left the service at that time, mad as hell.

As soon as I left that Church the Spirit started rolling in me over and over again about this little girl and her Mom leaving the church not healed. I could not stop the feedback, it continued until about 7:00 PM that night as this was a day service that let out at 3:00 PM that day.

I could not stop thinking about the girl and her Mom, finally at 7:00 that night I asked the question to the spirit, "what are you trying to tell me"?

The Spirit said to me go to tribby Oklahoma and pray for the girl. Tribby Oklahoma was 60 miles north of where I lived and 60 miles from the church where I saw the girl and her Mom that day at the healing service?

Of course I obeyed the spirit and went to Tribby.

Tribby was a small town with 100 homes in it, and all the streets were dirt streets. I went there and drove around for an hour on every street in the town because there were not many streets. I covered the whole town in 5 minutes, so after an hour I started getting pissed again and said to myself, what in the hell am I doing? How am I going to find this place with no address?

The Spirit said pull in here at this house and ask directions, because everybody in town would know where this young girl and her Mom would live?

I knew that was good info, so I pulled in. I knocked at the door, the door was opened, and a young Mother asked me what can she do for me and I explained to her That i was at a church meeting earlier that day and I was trying to find a Mom and her daughter with the symptoms I described, and the woman said to me, "That is my daughter and she is right in here and pointed to where she was laying". I went in and told the Mom how I was there at the church earlier that day and I needed to pray for her Daughter.

She said very well, follow me. I laid hands on the young girl and the young girl's fingers straightened out right in front of my eyes and the Moms eyes and the girls eyes. Then she straightened her arms out like a normal person, and when this happened the young girl looked up at me smiling and then looked at her Mom.

And as soon as she did this she fell back asleep without a word. I looked at the Mom and said I must go now as I have done what I was sent to do, the Mom said thank you for doing this, and I left.

To this day I have no idea what happened to that girl, as I did not follow up at all and never thought I should.

But my faith says that the girl got healed and two days later I found out that one of my best friends lived in that town, and I did not know this when I went there.

I called him up and asked what was going on in the town of tribby and said nothing about the praying thing to him, knowing that if a great healing took place in the little town then all would know???? Right!! No wrong, what he told me was this. Everybody in his town was attacked two days ago with a flu virus, and the whole town was sick at the same time, and never since he lived there had this ever happened before?

My best friend said to me it had been the strangest 3 days in this village's history as everybody was sick at the same time.

It is obvious that the flesh and Satan attacked that small town after I left, and attacked them with sickness and disease in order to stop the great testimony of the girls healing.

Of course If the girl was healed it would be known in the end. And the sickness attack would not have really mattered at all, but for the record I never went back to ask and never called my friend again, so In reality I do know the girl got healed because my faith and the Moms and the girls faith was with mine or she would not have been at the meeting.

As your faith is so be it.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: THE TROUBLE WITH TRIBBY/A TRUE STORY   Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:35 pm

I always believed in the idea if one believes he or she is a healer then he or she is in fact that a healer and if the one being healed believes a healer is real as well , it works even better.
I also believe people can be healers even if they dont really believe they are,lol. Anyway. So this happened to you? Did you feel like your heart was pulling you to this house or did you hear voices, or did you see signs?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE TROUBLE WITH TRIBBY/A TRUE STORY   Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:42 pm

I felt lost like a mother F_____ and I had no idea what the hell I was doing. But I soon found out that God was real, because he has kicked my ass on two specific occasions, in order to fix my stupid, which is big.

For the record I love your curiosity, NWO.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: THE TROUBLE WITH TRIBBY/A TRUE STORY   Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:58 pm

Cool story, sounds like a movie. You should try to get more into the healing arts G if you havent already.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE TROUBLE WITH TRIBBY/A TRUE STORY   Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:05 pm

You know NWO your progress in this realm is awesome and let me say this my friend, please find out your position in the Body as you have much to offer and I cannot wait to hear your stories of being you the one God the one NWO and the teacher of all of us?

Why wait, jump on it.

I love you bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE TROUBLE WITH TRIBBY/A TRUE STORY   

Back to top Go down

THE TROUBLE WITH TRIBBY/A TRUE STORY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1