View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: THE COSMIC WAR   Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:32 am

Is one of the best books I have read. I am only into it about 50 pages at this time. So far the book is talking about "scaler weapons" research that started back in Nazi Germany as a secret weapons project in the 1930's.

Apparently the smartest scientists way back then were of German descent and they started research on what the "Nazi classification" of the weapon had a higher classification than their Atomic Bomb research.

So the Nazi's saw the scaler weapons to be much more desired that the Atom Bomb project and this program was super secret, according to the Nazi's own records.

This research of course has continued right up till today.

There is a physicist named Anthony Peratt that is the best in this field and he did a study worldwide on Pictographs of ancient drawings by humans on cave walls and other places, and this physicist tied the pictographs to an actual observation to the use of a "scaler weapon" here on our planet, and the physicist says that the people making the drawings back then, 10,000 years ago were drawing what a scaler weapon would look like to them.

According to Joseph Farrell the Author of the book, Plato placed the destruction of Atlantis back to the time of the pictographs?

Also Farrell tells how this weapon can be a "planet buster" by using the naturally occurring "harmonic resonance" of any star, or planet and causing the star or planet or Moon to explode, by matching that particular resonance of the targeted body. Farrell explains this in technical terms of the physics itself and makes a great case of this being all too real.

A fascinating book indeed.

Farrell also points out another book by an Australian Physicist named Wallace Thornhill that he quotes from as well, that book is called, "The Thunderbolts of the Gods".

Any thoughts ?
Back to top Go down
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR   Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:12 am

yeah i think you're heading in the right direction gabe.

btw, heres a short explanation of scalar by tom montalk

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=johnlear&thread=7303&page=4#234074

-------

actualy, keep reading further down the page, theres more.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR   Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:22 am

Thanks for the open minds forum link. I will go check it out.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR   Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:38 am

A fascinating thing to see is pictures of cave drawings and rock cliff drawings of "Plasma Discharge" imbalances.

In Farrells book he shows side by side photos of plasma discharge photos from the laboratory, and these pictures look exactly like the 10,000 year old pictographs that the so called primitive man drew in stone?

The 3 pronged pitchfork of the mythical God Ninurta looks exactly like a plasma discharge photo from a modern laboratory?

These pitchforks were called "thunderbolts of Fire" in the God's hand, meaning that the God used electricity/plasma as a weapon to destroy?

The comparison of the photos of plasma discharges and the rock drawings are uncanny and it is quite a revelation to see this info side by side, it cannot possibly be a coincidence in my opinion

Also Farrell shows pictures of other planets and Moons that show the exact type of "scarring" that according to the Australian Physicist Thornhill is exactly what the scarring would look like if the planet/Moon was hit with a scaler weapon.

The place on Mars called the Valles Marineris is a huge caynon that is 4000 Kilometers long, seven hundred kilometers wide, and in some places 600 kilometers deep is a perfect example of a place that was hit by a scaler weapon, because there is no evidence of any material from the canyon anywhere around the canyon itself and Farrell explains that at the blast of a scaler weapon, the material is blown straight up and away from the planet itself, as opposed to a meteor strike, that simply scatters the crater material around on the surface.

In the blast of Valles Marineris, 2 million cubic kilometers of Mars surface simply vanished.
Back to top Go down
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR   Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:15 am

Gee Gabe that is amazing; you know you have actually explained what I always wondered about but could not get my brain around; the correlation of the bible and the cave drawings and those wars up there eons ago. Thanks for putting it in words I can understand hon. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR   Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:17 am

stal wrote:
yeah i think you're heading in the right direction gabe.

btw, heres a short explanation of scalar by tom montalk

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=johnlear&thread=7303&page=4#234074

-------

actualy, keep reading further down the page, theres more.

Stal, is that your furry friend on the back of the ute there in your avatar. wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR   Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:22 am

Yeah I love the dog in the mirror also biggs...LOL
Back to top Go down
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR   Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:29 am

Gabriel wrote:
Yeah I love the dog in the mirror also biggs...LOL

I tell you what Gabe, that young Stal of ours is one quick guy. You have to catch him on the hop before he leaves.....one minute his here and then poof his gone again.................. lol!

BTW Gabe, I note you, L2 and myself love our search for the truth in all forms, it seems like we love our books as well................way cool for us. Kindred spirits there. cheers
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR   Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:36 am

Yes we do.... toast
Back to top Go down
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR   Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:33 am

yeah thats one of them

logan, my gaurd dog.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR   Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:18 pm

You didn't derail anything as far as I am concerned biggs....LOL
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR   Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:57 pm

So Gabe of the two of his books you mentioned would you recommend Cosmic Wars as the one to buy? I ask because my book budget only allows me ordering one right now. I'm waiting on my delivery from my last order.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR   Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:21 pm

Yes the Cosmic war is the best of the two, because it covers a bigger picture of cosmology. I think if you buy it you will not be sorry.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR   Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:54 pm

LOVE YOU SHARING THIS WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.. this "SCALAR" technology was what TESLA confirmed was POSSIBLE for ALL SORTS OF USES!!!

... and ... THE NICE THING IS .... IT CAN ALSO BE USED..... to PROTECT US FROM ...

........................ ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(so long as the SCALAR FIELD is kept ENERGIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...... SO THIS "TECHNOLOGY" regardless of "what is being said for it's PAST use???? ... could be OUR WAY TO SO ..... PROTECT ... any and ALL COUNTRIES from NUCLEAR or any other FORM of "SHIELDED PROTECTION"... (to me)......

LOVE IT!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR   Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:57 pm

Wow Steve, I didn't know that hon, thank you for the enlightenmnet on the scalar field. xo
Back to top Go down
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR   Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:48 pm

ok I've been sent on a bit of a wild goose chase (slightly off-topic) and found 'The Stargate Conspiracy - Revealing the Truth Behind Extraterrestrial Contact, Military Intelligence and the Mysteries of Ancient Egypt'

I found this whilst looking at Acoustic levitation and the manipulation of frequencies that were the tools to build the pyramids. It was a post from ATS by drew hempel inside the thread 'Giza Pyramid Machines: Their true purpose finally revealed'.

Quote :
Yeah I'm familiar with all your information but that's a very nice synthesis.

As for how a "bronze age" culture could do this -- or why -- well the Egyptians did have the Archimedes Screw which shows that they used the basic water pump principle through a vortex system.

More importantly is the practice of internal alchemy which came from Ethiopia and the early black smith cultures -- but was also part of the Western Asian city-states.

I, myself, took classes from an alchemy master -- qigong master Chunyi Lin of springforestqigong.com... who practices "pyramid power" or sitting in the full-lotus tetrahedron body-mind position.

I did that training to finish my masters degree but my research was on frequency and philosophy of science.

It's important to realize that the Golden Ratio, using irrational geometric magnitude, is actually a Western term, although the Egyptians used the same ratios, only through pure geometry. The medieval Freemasons also used the same pure geometry of the Golden Ratio for building the Gothic cathedrals and even Kepler was against algebra, preferring the Pythagorean geometry as harmonic resonance.

Anyway in my own research on internal alchemy guess what I discovered -- the EXACT same model of external alchemy that you propose here.

First of all humans can hear ultrasound -- but only internally. Ultrasound is the frequency that Stan Meyer used to ionize water as reverse electrolysis. So when we sit in Pyramid Power -- the tetrahedron -- the legs are crossed with the feet up on the thighs. This creates great pressure on the bones which then resonate at the ultrasound frequency for piezoelectric transduction.

So just as the stone "dipoles" get ionized into electromagnetic energy so too the bones of the body resonate -- and do so through a feedback of the dipole or complementary opposite harmonics.

O.K. what I discovered for internal alchemy is that in Taoist alchemy the Pythagorean ratio 2:3 is yang and the Pythagorean ratio 3:4 is yin -- 2:3 is the Perfect 5th and 3:4 is the Perfect 4th. The Tetrahedron or Pyramid is then made up of 2:3:4 triangles resonating asymmetrical for nonlinear feedback.

So, again, Egypt didn't use algebra, but guess what 2:3 was their SACRED ratio! Two-thirds was the only ratio that the Egyptians would not break down into a 1/symbol fraction.

O.K. so in Western science the mathematics is based on the commutative property or at least symmetry with "one to one correspondence" between algebra and geometry.

But in Egyptian Pythagorean harmonics, along with Taoist alchemy -- and even the Vedic three gunas -- you have an open system whereby infinity is not contained in geometry.

In other words in the West we measure time as spatial distance but in alchemy time is listened to -- again the alchemical process is the creation of electromagnetic energy from sound. This occurs as sonofusion.

Check out sonofusionjets.com... Roger Stringham documents how ultrasound does enable alchemical transmutation of the elements.

As for UFOs -- well the recent Ralph Ring interview about Otis T. Carr is truly fascinating. The Tesla model, like the Hutchinson Effect, is to use frequency -- Otis T. Carr was also against Western mathematics -- the symmetric model. So he was using the same noncommutative resonance to bend spacetime by traveling through high frequency energy. And this too was through a pyramid-power feedback structure.

Just as in internal alchemy the storage is the electrochemical energy -- this is the kundalini or jing energy in Taoism. But once there is an open system of feedback then you can recharge the electrochemical source through the electromagnetic energy which comes from bending spacetime itself.

In other words consciousness is the eternal process of LISTENING based on asymmetric or complementary opposite resonance. No ONE is listening -- it's always-already the truth of reality. And so when the UFO spacetime machine is created then there is a bending of spacetime through light energy. This is also exactly what is experienced in the samadhi state in yoga or alchemy practice.

So the Egyptians would have known about this from the Ethiopians but the original source is the Bushmen culture who use trance dance healing -- the exact same process as alchemy. The electrochemical energy is ionized through the vagus nerve -- this is called N/UM, as boiling heat of the water turning into hydrogen energy. You get the Leidenfrost Effect of a plasma.

CIA mind control scientist Dr. Andrija Puharich's book "Beyond Telepathy" has more details on this psi-plasma. Also read the book "The Stargate Conspiracy" by Picknett and Prince which will tell you exactly why the CIA Freemasons are all over Egyptology. Also why the CIA assimilate nonwestern indigenous cultures as part of the New Age while also promoting the Alien Invasion, etc. The Tibetans, for example, levitated stones using sound acoustics -- focused through a pyramid formation.

This technology is known about but it is kind of like why the CIA were the reason for mass production of LSD. When you have a strong DMT type chemical then spacetime travel kicks in and three dimensional reality on Earth becomes very ethereal. So this information has to be carefully controlled or else people won't buy into the whole military-industrial complex, with the wage-slave tax mass ritual sacrifice war system, etc.

It is known by the Freemason-CIA elite that mass sacrifice must occur for the Earth to "evolve." Read my expose on this -- The Actual Matrix Plan -- which gets into Egyptology and alchemy through resonance

nonduality.com...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread533345/pg1

Quote :
Introduction
by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince

Revealing the truth behind extraterrestrial contact, military intelligence and the mysteries of Ancient Egypt

The Stargate Conspiracy exposes the most insidious, disturbing - and successful - mass manipulation of our times. Designed to bring us, hearts, minds and souls under the total control of the conspirators, this sinister programme has ruthlessly exploited our Millennial craving for signs and wonders - even hijacking the predicted return of the ancient gods. The Conspiracy...

Its central focus is the belief that the gods of the ancient world were extraterrestrials who created and civilized the human race, that they’re back - and that, communicating through special chosen ones, they are actively directing the way we think.
However, The Stargate Conspiracy reveals that this romantic and exciting scenario was in fact the brainchild of the West’s most powerful intellectual agencies. Designed to become a new religion for the 21st century, its real purpose is political - to make us easier to control. Centered on the search for lost secrets of the pyramid builders, this extraordinary true story reveals the links between US scientific intelligence agencies, Mars and ancient Egypt. For almost 50 years, like Frankenstein’s monster, this conspiracy has been put together from cultish - but astonishingly powerful - belief systems, culminating in the emergence of a new fundamentalism that is gathering strength by feeding on Millennium fever.

Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince reveal the secret agenda that unites apparently independent authors and researchers - including top names with millions of readers worldwide - and which is targeted to all of us. The Stargate Conspiracy reveals that even the genuine mysteries of the gods themselves have been hijacked by powerful cabals - which include top industrialists, politicians, scientists and intelligence agencies such as MI5 and the CIA - in order to fulfill their secret agenda. At the heart of this conspiracy is the belief that the ancient Egyptian gods were - and are - extra terrestrial beings, that certain key people are in contact with them, and that they are about to return through the ‘stargate’ between our world and theirs.
Are we prepared for the imminent return of the gods?
And will we be expected unquestioningly to accept the conspirators as our spokesmen?
Or is this an exercise in mass manipulation designed to make us support the conspirators?
As they calculatedly whip up Millennium fever, triumphantly persuading us that they alone know how to talk to the gods, this book serves as a serious warning to mankind.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/stargate/stargate07.htm

Back to top Go down
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR   Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:04 pm

As I said before R, you come up with the most amazing finds sweetheart. Thanks precious for this. xxoo Pretty mind blowing info here. affraid
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR   Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:32 am

[quote="stephen Podliska"]LOVE YOU SHARING THIS WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.. this "SCALAR" technology was what TESLA confirmed was POSSIBLE for ALL SORTS OF USES!!!

... and ... THE NICE THING IS .... IT CAN ALSO BE USED..... to PROTECT US FROM ...

........................ ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(so long as the SCALAR FIELD is kept ENERGIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...... SO THIS "TECHNOLOGY" regardless of "what is being said for it's PAST use???? ... could be OUR WAY TO SO ..... PROTECT ... any and ALL COUNTRIES from NUCLEAR or any other FORM of "SHIELDED PROTECTION"... (to me)......

LOVE IT!! cheers[/quote

Yes stephen I agree with what you say here about scalar protection.

It is also very possibly that things like all ESP, faith healings, mind over matter, telepathy all those sorts of things are also carried out through the scalar wave world.

If I understand it correctly, scalar is the spin rate of individual atoms and the atoms constituent elements? Or some call it Torsion physics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR   

Back to top Go down

THE COSMIC WAR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1