THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:40 am

The public consequences part of this is as follows. If someone reads this and it resonates true with you, then you will be open to a lot more revelation than is offered here by me as being just one persons part of this whole thing. This Cosmic War concerns all of us on this planet today, and if this material resonates with you then you can further develop the outcome of this war personally in your own world by revealing your part in the battle to the rest of us.

I recently bought the book the Comsic War, by Joseph Farrell. After reading this book, half way through it I had a private revelation about a trip I took out of body back in the early 80's. The place I went to was Gods home. It was a place made out of cinder block sized diamonds that had in the middle of the diamond a living flame that flickered.

This flickering of the living flame sent out the rainbow of colors throughout all the universe, which colors contained the very essence of life it self for all living things in the universe.

This home of Gods was on the top of a large mountain and the home looked like it was made out of fire and Ice because of the diamonds and the living flame itself.

There is a Biblical text for a reference to this place I will quote here as it is most relevant to this topic of the Cosmic War.

EZEKIEL 28:14 says this

Thou art the anointed Cherub that covers; And I have set thee as so; Thou was upon the Holy Mountain of God; Thou has walked up and down in the midst of the "STONES OF FIRE".

This verse is saying to Lucifer the anointed Cherubim that God has allowed Lucifer into his home as a friend and brother. God also tells us of a special anointing that Lucifer has been given by God himself, and it is referred to as the anointed Cherubim that "COVERS". This means that there is no other Cherubim above Lucifer in power and authority. Lucifer is Gods friend as Lucifer is hanging out with God in Gods home.

Now a short word about the cosmology I believe to be true.

I think that Lucifer rebelled against God sometime after the above verse happened. Lucifer is trying to overthrow God and his Kingdom and this is what the Cosmic War is all about and has been for billions of years now.

Also human beings here on Earth were the last created beings that God made in our universe and after he made humans, there were no more humans ever made again by God anywhere in the universe.

God made man to be both human and also Godlike beings at the same time but the human would have to be taught to become Godlike through the process of natural living as 3rd dimensional beings.

God decided to create human beings on the Earth after the Luciferian rebellion started. And God also knew that Lucifer would "take notice" of the human like being that had God powers within them ! This Got Lucifers attention.

Farrells book I read this morning tied all this together for me as I read a certain chapter in his book.

I must go now and run a few errands, I will finish this a little later when I am able.
Back to top Go down
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Mmmh very interesting Gabe; it must have been very much disappointing and painful to bless Lucifer like He did as highest of the highest and then have Lucifer try and overthrow Him.

Thank you for the blessings you give to us by being here Gabe. xxoo wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:26 pm

Yes my dear friend biggs, it was disappointing to God about this development, but since God is smarter than that which he created he figured out a plan and I hope to tell you what that plan is in the next few postings......YIPEEE......LOL WE WIN.

Lucifer/Satan is a loser.
Back to top Go down
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Thanks Gabe, so much again. xxoo

I love it when I learn from you. cheers
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:48 pm

I love the synapsis you give us of the book and how it has affected you Gabe. Keep writing. clap
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:37 am

Thanks lightning and biggs. I love your daffy duck biggs...LOL
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:40 am

How Farrells book tied this all together for me is as follows. I have never read the ancient texts of the Syrians, or the ancient texts from India, or any of the so called ancient epics that were set down on stone tablets.

Farrell copies part of these tablets in his book so the reader can see for your self just what the texts do say. These ancient texts "confirm" to me the Luciferian/Satan connection that I have been taught through the Spirit for many years now. So the Book by Farrell simply is another source to confirm what I have been taught.

I will highlight a few examples from the ancient texts that correspond to the Lucifer/Satan angle I have been taught just to show how close these ancient texts are in "agreement" with the Biblical texts I have studied.

Point number 1.

When I visited the home of God in my Spirit body I "also" got to walk among the "STONES OF FIRE" just as Lucifer did. I saw while walking among the Stones of Fire a name and a number that was etched into these Stones Of Fire, so on each Stone there was a persons name and number carved into it.

This taught me something about dimensional reality. I was seeing with my eyes Stones with peoples names on them. God was showing me that in the reality I was in as a Spirit being in Gods home, the stones of fire, God choose to use STONES as a representation or a type for other beings. Or to say it another way, a STONE was a person. A STONE represents a being of individual character that God is very much aware of.

Stones represent people. This is a fact as I saw it.

In the ancient texts that Farrell researched, there is a chapter where the texts describe 41 different stones. These stones all have a name as Farrell describes them from the texts. These STONES are called the "STONES OF POWER" by the people who wrote the tablets. These STONES OF POWER are what the wars between the Gods on these tablets are all about.

These wars between the Gods are for the control of these "STONES OF POWER". Whoever controls these stones of power, controls the world and the physics of the world. These STONES OF POWER contain all knowledge and wisdom about all things so the Gods are trying to kill each other for these STONES OF POWER.

These wars are nothing more than wars of aggression for power. And these wars are being fought here on planet Earth??? Why here on this tiny little planet?

Because God created on this little planet God Humans that live in flesh and blood bodies so planet Earth is a main front in the Cosmic War and has been now for billions of years.

Back to my point #1, the stones as beings. These STONES OF POWER talked about in these ancient texts are BEINGS, individuals, humans in either flesh form or other dimensional beings manifesting in our visible spectrum as people, and these people have power and knowledge from God himself and that is why the wars are being fought to control these beings and their knowledge for evil purposes.

So I argue that the STONES OF POWER described in the ancient texts are people anointed by God with knowledge and power.

This is the revelation I had sunday morning after reading Farrells book. So I claim to know just what the ancient texts are saying ?

It was shown to me Sunday morning after 25 plus years since my visit to Gods house, The Stones Of Fire.

If I am correct, I have been shown something that many so called scholars do not understand at all ?

In the Bible it says that "GOD WILL USE THE FOOLISH THINGS OF THE WORLD TO CONFOUND THE WISE" ?

I think today that verse has come to pass ?

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:19 am

very interesting gabe.

makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:34 am

If anyone wants more info about the current warfare going on here is a link that came to my mailbox this morning and it is about the War going on right now, Talk about synchronicity ? Warning this is a very long article.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner%7Ey2010m4d23-Will-extraterrestrial-disclosure-or-contact-happen-in-2012
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:39 am

Here is a link to something called The Mars Records, it is a site that has free downloads about records of Mars ? I do not know if this site is legit or not as I have not yet checked it out.

http://www.themarsrecords.com/
Back to top Go down
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:32 am

Thanks Gabe,

Your just amazing my friend, amazing. cheers

I love daffy. he.he.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:35 am

Daffy looks like he may be in some pain.....LOL
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:45 pm

Gabe I posted this longass response this morning when you posted a link at the same time I hit the send button and it went into another dimension. So anywho what you posted about the stones with the powers or knowledge and the names on them reminded me of the MEs in Z. Sitchen's works. There was a lapis (I think that's how it was translated) stone or tablet for every area of art, science, government, etc. They were originally described as about 50 of them and the Godess Innaugh or Ishtar got Enki drunk and talked him out of them. He tried to get them back and eventually this led to a conflict of the Annunaki along with other resentments led to the use of weapons that caused the evil winds (nuclear conflict in the skies over the planet). These tablets of knowledge were also mentioned in the Mars Records (I haven't had time to read your links yet), but you get the picture of this recurring theme in ancient records and stories.

It's cool that you were shown this.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:18 pm

Right on lightning. A good analysis by you. You bring up another good question here that farrell talks about from the ancient texts as well, something called the Tablets of Destinies that were connected to the stones of power.

I have much more to think about as it comes to the tablets of Destinies, and what they were. Yes farrell also talks in depth of the MEs?

You have a good memory lightning, nice job.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:15 pm

The tablets of destnies reminds me of the akashic records, I've included a blurb from wiki:

"The akashic records (akasha is a Sanskrit word meaning "sky", "space" or "aether") is a term used in theosophy (and Anthroposophy) to describe a compendium of mystical knowledge encoded in a non-physical plane of existence. These records are described as containing all knowledge of human experience and the history of the cosmos. They are metaphorically described as a library; other analogues commonly found in discourse on the subject include a "universal computer" and the "Mind of God". People who describe the records assert that they are constantly updated and that they can be accessed through astral projection."
Back to top Go down
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:18 pm

Like Edgar Cayce did right L2. cheers
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:21 pm

Excellent post connecting the tablets to the Akashic records, That may be exactly what they are?

Your thoughts are thought provoking. It is another possibility to explore, thanks lightning.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Biggles wrote:
Like Edgar Cayce did right L2. cheers

Bigs I read a lot about Cayce but there is so much information on him it's daunting. Yes he mentions and most likely accessed the records for his information but others are more familiar with him than I am, possibly sky.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:43 pm

You are right lightning and biggs as far as I know? I think Cayce either claimed to access the akashic records or others claimed it for him.
Back to top Go down
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:39 am

I am reading a book by Andrew Collins, beneath the Pyraminds, and he has documentation that Cayce claimed this when he was under trance. He claimed the records were in the hidden Hall of Records that were under the paw of the sphinx/ One problem the openings beneath the paw have become full of water as the water table is this high. They cannot access the lower rooms.
Back to top Go down
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:05 am

But there was another video I saw a little while back but I cannot remember which one it was, I think it was a Camelot but I am not sure, where they say they found where they believe some records are; I think this was under water down a way from the pyramids.

Oh and BTW; on the news tonight they believe an Australian scientist has come up with a cure for Alzheimers. I will have to look into that for obvious reasons. lol.

Aah, I have just remembered, the video where they said they found the labyrinthe. scratch
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:30 am

Right on mic. Also Patricia Cori in one of her books told about how she was sent in the Spirit beneath the Sphinx and the great Pyramid into the underground chambers and saw there where the 13th crystal skull had been hidden, under several feet of water.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:25 pm

Gabe, don't know if you'd heard this Farrell interview but he goes into the Cosmic Wars book quite a bit and it's pretty interesting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUu5FYtDHG8
Back to top Go down
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:48 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Right on mic. Also Patricia Cori in one of her books told about how she was sent in the Spirit beneath the Sphinx and the great Pyramid into the underground chambers and saw there where the 13th crystal skull had been hidden, under several feet of water.

Wow cool Gabe; now if they get all these crystal skulls together I wonder what would happen then;
maybe some sort of great happening, a key to unlocking something else; this is what I live for unravelling the mysteries, getting to the truth and all of you are taking my hand and helping me find it with you. cheers

Do love you all so much you know. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:15 pm

According to Patricia Cori biggs, sometime in or around 2012 all the skulls are to be brought together in one place for something to happen? This came from some channelled information so I don't know what to think about it??

I guess we will see as time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES   

Back to top Go down

THE COSMIC WAR PRIVATE REVELATION WITH PUBLIC CONSEQUENCES
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1