View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: MY FIRST FBI EXPERIENCE   Wed May 12, 2010 7:49 am

I saw a post on another thread here this morning about Woodstock, and it triggered a memory in me from 1968 about my first encounter with the FBI and the anti war 60's that I was living first hand at the time.

I had refused a direct order to go to VietNam and kill people. This was my job as I was in the U.S. Army infantry. But while I was in the Army I had a change of heart and thought that killing people was not something I wanted to participate in, so I decided to go awol, which means Absent Without Leave.

If you were absent without leave for more than 30 days you became a deserter and the FBI was given your file so they could round you up and throw you in prison.

So I knew they were after me. So I stayed on the move never staying in the same place for very long at a time. I grew my hair real long while being AWOL to better blend in with my surroundings. I was AWOL for more than a year, when while visiting my Mother and younger Brother in Texas one Saturday morning about 7:30 AM, I was sitting on the couch rolling and smoking joints of pot and watching Warner Brothers Cartoons when there was a knock at the door cowboy .

I grabbed my pot put out the joint and peeked out the window to see two men in suits looking like feds and I knew it was the FBI looking for me. I opened the door with my long hair flowing and one of the agents showed me his ID and asked if I knew where this person was, they showed me a picture of myself baldheaded from Boot Camp in the U.S. Army right after I got my first haircut from the Army.

I told them, yeah that was my Brother and he is laying inside in his bedroom asleep???? They believed me and I let them in and they both went back into the bedroom to arrest my younger Brother. After they was out of sight I ran out the front door and took off and was hiding a little distance from the home so I could watch what was going on.

A few minutes later they came out and was looking a little pissed off. They did not have my brother with them as they had found out that I had tricked them.

I watched them for a few moments and then decided to give myself up to them, because the reason I was AWOL was to get caught and to get out of the Army?? That was my plan anyway.

So I gave up and came walking up to them and said I'm ready to go now. I had thrown the pot away of course.

I did not think they would keep my brother as he was not me, so I did not feel bad about using him as a diversion?

The feds were quite happy I gave myself up as I am sure they did not want to file a report of how this dumbass 19 year old kid got over on them and made them look a little ignorant.

So that was my first encounter with the FBI back in 68.

My younger brother and I had many laughs through the years about this incident where the FBI woke him up and were taking him to jail and he had done nothing......LOL It took my brother a few years to forgive me but he did.

I am writing this because I am not wanted for anything now. The FBI has files on many people and this is no surprise to them either, that is unless the 2 agents that day decided not to file that I got away from them at the beginning of this "caper"....LOL.

The Cartoon caper
Back to top Go down
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST FBI EXPERIENCE   Wed May 12, 2010 11:29 am

wow gabe.....i am still lol.....

im very happy and smiling over here to learn you went awol ...........

but what happend after that ??? i mean did you have to do time ??? did they let you go ???

i love your back in the day stories.........tell me more......flower

sendin you love and a big fat hug........can you pensil me in for our tea party soon ???
sunny
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST FBI EXPERIENCE   Wed May 12, 2010 11:49 am

The tea party is ok, but we may try something a little more dynamic? How about a concerted effort through meditation to become more in tune to the oneness we all seek, and we don't even have to be together to try this?

I love the story of my going AWOL. Because it demonstrates my Spirit at the time. I refused to kill others no matter what it may cost me, I succeeded because they did throw me out after I did 18 months in prison, an Army stockade.

I was court-martialed 3 times for being a deserter and I was sentenced to one year in Leavenworth kansas federal prison. I went to a stockade for 1 year waiting for my transfer to prison, but one day a Colonel called me in to his office and asked why I acted like I did?

I told him that I was not able to take orders like the Army gave to me so I rebelled against the orders. I told him the truth, and he recommended to his superiors that I be released from the Army with out going to prison?

I was released in June of 69, and went to the railroad tracks closest by and hopped a freight train down to Los Angeles and started being a hippy and taking Acid all the time.

So I did what I set out to do, get thrown out of the Army.....LOL i was so happy that day and had not a penny to my name.

That story is worth a party...LOL, heres to you Zuni mexican wave
Back to top Go down
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST FBI EXPERIENCE   Wed May 12, 2010 12:05 pm

Gabes that experience has had in me in medicine land with Laughter!

Love it so much!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST FBI EXPERIENCE   Wed May 12, 2010 12:18 pm

It is a funny story and so true that is why I love telling it. I got away from the FBI using the most ridiculous story...LOL, I am sure they were rookies on their first job...LOL.

I'll bet their report never mentioned I got away first and then gave myself up to them...LOL.
Back to top Go down
zuni

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST FBI EXPERIENCE   Wed May 12, 2010 1:14 pm

thanks for finishing your story.....love it........

and sure ill join you in " a concerted effort through meditation to become more in tune to the oneness we all seek"

but lets not forget the importance of psychoactive plants for our evolution........

i m absolutly possitive the world would be a more peaceful and loving place if everyone partook in psychoactive plants once in awhile.......

so im not now nor will i ever be willing to end my relationship with these sacred plants......

they have emence powers....... and i know they could heal/ lift/ expand humankinds consciousness.......they have the power to end wars and violence......

im curious how long before you went awol did you start smoking maria ???

flower
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST FBI EXPERIENCE   Wed May 12, 2010 1:55 pm

I started my personal relationship with maria 2 weeks before it captured me totally. I was in boot camp in Georgia and discovered maria, she changed my life and I too agree that without the sacred plants we would be nothing.

But the coolest part seems to me to be that the plants are not valuable without the cooperation of the humans using it. And we have a loving relationship between the plants and us.

God made maria, and he made you and me. If we never discovered maria the plant is still very valuable in and of itself, but to expand its consciousness it needs humans, just as we need the Maria and together we will be successful whereas separate we will stumble.

The coolest thing I have learned is that God loves to use not only Maria and others but he also loves to use the weak link in the chain humans in order to get humans in tune with his Spirit.

The more I learn of God the more inclusive he seems to be to me.

God invented love making. God invented plants. God invented life, and on his slowest day we humans cannot keep up with the life force that is within us.

God is an amazing concept and the fact that he includes humans in the chain is enlightening to say the least.

What a God we serve, one without explanation and a great sense of humor.

God is all inclusive as I have learned and the power of knowing this is humiliating as you soon find out that we are just a small part of life, but if you choose to fit in as a small part you too can create great change.
Back to top Go down
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST FBI EXPERIENCE   Wed May 12, 2010 4:06 pm

I know I'm gonna sound stupid, but is Maria this weed-4 I have never heard it by that name before.

I read years back Carlos Castananda who used to use a plant or mushroom or something for out there experiences. I hope it is okay talking about this stuff here, I would be just interested to know about the hallucinogenic plants, I thought there was the smokey m......one, the magic mushrooms one and some Mexican plant Carlos found. I'm not sort of up with these. scratch

The only ever one time I had that weed thing was in 1977 when the ex got this already wrapped one and showed me how to inhale it and put on Dark Side of the Moon. The only thing that happened (I must of got too much too soon) was I remember sliding off the chair, crawling to the toilet and then crawling into bed and going to sleep, the next morning no hangover. That's the only one.
Back to top Go down
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST FBI EXPERIENCE   Wed May 12, 2010 5:44 pm

lol! Now that was a funny diversion on your brothers poor part.

Gabe I too love your back in the day stories, everyone is a pleasure to read.

I love your innocence Biggs, yes you guessed right weed-4 takes on many names Maria being one of them.

The shamans use many plants to extract DMT commonly known as ayahausca for their ceremonies.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST FBI EXPERIENCE   Wed May 12, 2010 5:59 pm

I love your experience too Bigs I can just see you sliding out of the chair!

Gabe your stories bring me back to the past and it's a good thing to do sometimes as we are so much wiser now.
Back to top Go down
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST FBI EXPERIENCE   Wed May 12, 2010 6:20 pm

awesome story gabe :)
Back to top Go down
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST FBI EXPERIENCE   Wed May 12, 2010 7:54 pm

I see this as Bigsy, not Kitty. lol!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST FBI EXPERIENCE   Wed May 12, 2010 8:55 pm

That is a funny clip mic, I liked the part of the smoke filled room...LOL
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST FBI EXPERIENCE   Wed May 12, 2010 9:02 pm

Gabriel wrote:
I started my personal relationship with maria 2 weeks before it captured me totally. I was in boot camp in Georgia and discovered maria, she changed my life and I too agree that without the sacred plants we would be nothing.

But the coolest part seems to me to be that the plants are not valuable without the cooperation of the humans using it. And we have a loving relationship between the plants and us.

God made maria, and he made you and me. If we never discovered maria the plant is still very valuable in and of itself, but to expand its consciousness it needs humans, just as we need the Maria and together we will be successful whereas separate we will stumble.

The coolest thing I have learned is that God loves to use not only Maria and others but he also loves to use the weak link in the chain humans in order to get humans in tune with his Spirit.

God invented love making. God invented plants. God invented life, and on his slowest day we humans cannot keep up with the life force that is within us.

God is an amazing concept and the fact that he includes humans in the chain is enlightening to say the least.

God is all inclusive as I have learned and the power of knowing this is humiliating as you soon find out that we are just a small part of life, but if you choose to fit in as a small part you too can create great change.

flower child thumbsupb weed-4
Back to top Go down
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST FBI EXPERIENCE   Wed May 12, 2010 9:50 pm

I think I missed a few things during the married years lol!

I did remember that song that was on the old turntable going tic toc, tiiiicccc, tooooc,
then the show was over all too quick for me. scratch

I dont think I did it right lol!
Back to top Go down
zuni

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST FBI EXPERIENCE   Thu May 13, 2010 10:25 am

Gabriel wrote:

thumbsupb
Back to top Go down
zuni

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST FBI EXPERIENCE   Thu May 13, 2010 10:29 am

biggs ......

good story biggs.....

i ll explain all i understand about pschoactive plants if ya wanta know.......but maybe we should start a different thread for psychactive plants thread....as its not my intention to high jack gabes thread.......

sunny
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST FBI EXPERIENCE   Thu May 13, 2010 11:03 am

Hijack away....LOL I do not mind.
Back to top Go down
micjer

Number of posts : 5325