View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: tsarion   Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:16 pm

michael tsarions you tube channel......

check out his play lists..... lots of info here.......

http://www.youtube.com/user/UnslavedFilms
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor

Number of posts : 4227
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: tsarion   Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:49 pm

i can watch a youtube vid when posted here, but when linked to
youtube, my browser will not download.... so if you find a gem,
plz plz plz post the specific vid here - thanks, everyone
(i miss youtube)
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: tsarion   Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:14 pm

His forum that is now closed had tons of videos on it and some very interesting information. I'll have to see if the link still works.

http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=Michael+Tsarion's+Forum&d=5003585466991185&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=be61cf75,390d28b9

Nope, it gives you an error message, too bad tons of wonderful information on it.
Back to top Go down
zuni

PostSubject: Re: tsarion   Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:00 am

okay hippie will do.....

lightning.....im not sure what the deal is with his forum.....was working last week...... poop
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: tsarion   Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:22 am

zuni, I don't know what's gonig on there but he's gotten a lot of criticism lately on the forum conversations, possibly some legal issues too.

Here is a link to other information on him:

http://www.michaeltsarion.com/

I also found this interesting (a little back and forth exchange re him):

http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=Michael+Tsarion+Forum&d=4748404284785374&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=43e33860,3bb8a2d8

Back to top Go down
zuni

PostSubject: Re: tsarion   Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:27 am

lightning.... thanks i just read that thread ..... but it didn t tell me much....as we both know tsarion is ALWAYS telling folks to think for themselves.....research themselves......not to take his or anyone elses word for it.......

thats what i love about him..... he simply provokes thought..... tries to get folks to think for themselves.....

i sent a message to his youtube account to ask about the forum....... lets see what he says.......
Back to top Go down
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: tsarion   Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:43 pm

In the last year, I have been checking out all these long time promoted speakers because I wondered WHY they are still allowed to speak out and sell their stuff.

They all give a LOT of correct information, but after you dig into the ancient past and double check, you will find where they deceive so cleverly.
He is no different.

After spending years looking at ancient texts, studying religions, symbols, politics and hidden agendas, you will see where he sneaks in and promotes the NWO agenda in his talks.

I have listened to all these guys over again and understand what the debunkers are talking about.
In the beginning, I loved him......and he did provide useful facts........but now I understand what his role was really all about.

They get us to swoon over these guys and we fell for it......I sure did....not anymore.
My 2 cents.

Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: tsarion   Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:32 pm

What I always found curious about Michael was the fact that he was groomed in the occult from a very young age. He had an intersting family background. Who schools a child in the occult except a member of the illuminati? I don't know where he personally stands on these issues today but I find it extremely suspicious that his guardians would go to such lengths.
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: tsarion   Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:34 pm

Exactly Lightning......Tom told me a story about his mother in Ireland that is pretty odd... I will ask him again and share it.
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: tsarion   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:13 pm

The feeling I get from him is very dark~~
Sorry not a fan of most anything or anybody any more flower
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: tsarion   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:44 pm

All you gotta know and look at is - ARE THEY STILL being promoted and are all over the place giving interviews without fear for their lives?

If they started out on our side and grew a big following.....they were secretly 'paid' a visit and coaxed to making even MORE money if they:

either stopped talking about a certain dark area
or pushed another 'new age' accepted topic with the popular 'buzz' words people can relate to.

Presto!

Promoted and busy with conferences all over the place as they SELL, SELL and SELL without any worries of ever being 'debunked'.

They are the 'experts' these old timers....on the gravy train of 'disclosure' directed by the boys hidden in the dark.....

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: tsarion   Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:47 pm

I believe many of them are legit but somewhere down their path have either accepted a payoff or were forced to accept it. It's the only thing that makes sense Linda in how they are able to talk so openly and freely about these forbidden subjects. They are allowing themselves to be used to fulfill an agenda.
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: tsarion   Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:25 am

That's right Lightning.......we have to think like they do and understand HOW the game is played.

Those who are weak, greedy and with a BIG EGO are the ones they use to deceive us.
But, we are waking up more each day and we can SMELL their stink.

Always look for the motive and you will figure out who is who.
Love ya.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: tsarion   Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:07 am

Love ya too! Hope you are doing better these days.

I look to those who spoke out and touched me and then disappeared from public view for many years. Sometimes they reappear but without that original passion they initially had. Robert Morningsky is a prime example.
Back to top Go down
zuni

PostSubject: Re: tsarion   Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:13 am

first of id like to state that i think most wistel blowers are full of shit........

as for tsarion i love him because he tells folks over and over to think for themselves....... only an fool would follow blindly the words of someone else.......there are untruths in any speakers speach......no matter who it maybe.......period......nothing out there is completely true.........

most of these so called speakers tell their story like its the truth.......spoon feeding you bullshit......

i mean really most of the folks that camolot finds stink as linda so well puts it.......

i and you just know that if there story was entirely true they d be dead.......so we all agree these "wistel blowers" are doing there job for tptb.......

in the end folks have minds that they should use......if someone follows another blindly they wont get far........

folks should always use disernment in any case......
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: tsarion   Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:45 pm

I agree with your assessment wholeheartedly! I have been following Tsarion for a few years now and always find something worthy of checking out further. I just haven't made up my mind whether or not he's trying to mislead intentionally or just trying to make a buck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tsarion   

Back to top Go down

tsarion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Media :: Whistle Blowers/Lecturers-
Jump to: