View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: ZIONISM   Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:43 am

Zionism was originally God's idea and the beginning of it can be traced from the Bible. The most reliable source for this subject.

The Hebrew word used for the word ZION means, TO GLITTER FROM AFAR, A SIGN, TO BE PERMANENT, TO BE CONSPICUOUS, well those are some interesting words.

Are there any places on Earth those words could be referring to. None comes to my mind except possible the northern and southern lights, but they would not be conspicuous to all people, because some people never see those lights.

I submit it is the Earth Moon, and in the beginning it was called ZION, but the rulers that came along took away the name to hide it from the majority of people. To keep that concept of ZION as a sign out of peoples minds and thoughts, and while doing this they took over the name ZION because it is meant to become the permanent capital for all beings on this planet as a refuge of peace prosperity and Love.

The Moon itself was not to be the capital, but the city of David, the city of Jebus, the city of Jerusalem, which is what the city of David was called by God.

The Moon was a symbolic presence in our skies for this whole concept of Zion.

That is why the Kenites/the Illuminati took over the name of Zion, They knew it was to become the capital for the planet Earth by God himself so they hijacked the concept and perverted the concept to their own Father Lucifer/Satan and hide the word Zion from mainstream culture.

It is also CONSPICUOUS like the word ZION means that it is very odd to me that our Earth was never given a name by the rulers/Illuminati/Kenites/Zionists.

Human Beings are crazy about naming things. We can't wait to slap names on things, we always have and we always will, but yet the Moon is not named at all, WHY? They do not want anyone thinking about it or looking at it, so they just call it by it's book definition, A MOON. Out of sight out of mind, don't think about it.

The Moon was named ZION by the first sky watchers, Adam, Seth and Enoch, as it was Enoch who taught the family of Adam the stars and the pictures and how to interpret them.

So the information was secreted away by the rulers as they took away all the reference books that Enoch wrote and kept them for themselves.

ZION a refuge of Peace prosperity and Love.

Now the Illuminati/Kenites have caused the word ZION to become a word of death and destruction as they do to everything they touch.

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor

Number of posts : 4227
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: ZIONISM   Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:58 am

another example of things being turned inside out,
thrown upside down, mirror-imaged and twisted for purpose
makes me crazy
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: ZIONISM   Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:07 pm

Yeah, me too hippy.
Back to top Go down
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: ZIONISM   Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:58 am

http://www.henrymakow.com/perfidy_the_story_the_zionists.html

Perfidy: The Story Zionists Had to Suppress

Quote :
In a trial that rocked Israel to its foundations, Kastner, one of the inner circle of the Zionist elite around Israeli Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion during the 1943-53 decade, was revealed to have been the main Zionist agent of the Nazi exterminators of Hungary's Jews. Kastner, an Israeli court was shown, systematically deluded the leadership of Hungary's 800,000 Jews into believing that the Nazis were interested merely in mass relocation of the Jews, not mass murder. In return for this genocidal deception, Kastner was allowed to handpick a small Zionist elite of 388 Jews, mostly from his own family, to flee to Palestine.

In every group there are evil ones that only think of their own wealth and well beings.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: ZIONISM   Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:54 pm

micjer wrote:
http://www.henrymakow.com/perfidy_the_story_the_zionists.html

Perfidy: The Story Zionists Had to Suppress

Quote :
In a trial that rocked Israel to its foundations, Kastner, one of the inner circle of the Zionist elite around Israeli Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion during the 1943-53 decade, was revealed to have been the main Zionist agent of the Nazi exterminators of Hungary's Jews. Kastner, an Israeli court was shown, systematically deluded the leadership of Hungary's 800,000 Jews into believing that the Nazis were interested merely in mass relocation of the Jews, not mass murder. In return for this genocidal deception, Kastner was allowed to handpick a small Zionist elite of 388 Jews, mostly from his own family, to flee to Palestine.

In every group there are evil ones that only think of their own wealth and well beings.

Right on Mic good find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZIONISM   

Back to top Go down

ZIONISM
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1