AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor

Number of posts : 4227
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:37 am

LongHunter wrote:
Without speaking for other people here, is there no one willing to make peace ?

flower child <-------------------------------
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:19 pm

welcome back Long hunter and Linda.

Glad to see you both.

no hard feelings here about either of you.

Any grudge I hold hurts me not the other person.

I will walk in peace to and with anyone.

I have learned not to be easily offended.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:21 pm

Longhunter,

I cannot watch the trundell video as the computer I am using today does not have headphones, I will watch another day though.
Back to top Go down
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:28 pm

Gabriel wrote:
welcome back Long hunter and Linda.

Glad to see you both.

no hard feelings here about either of you.

Any grudge I hold hurts me not the other person.

I will walk in peace to and with anyone.

I have learned not to be easily offended.

Hi Gabe.
I don't remember you and I having a falling out, but am sorry if I have ever said something to upset you brother.
I agree that holding grudges and bringing up things that are not important is not right, especially during these difficult times we are all in.

In case you get a chance to listen, I will be sharing some of the unbelievable supernatural things that have happened to me this Saturday, April 2nd on the radio show called The Edge.

Stay well brother.
sunny
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:32 am

no problems between you and me Linda, never were. Glad to see you again as well.
Back to top Go down
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:21 pm

Gabriel wrote:
no problems between you and me Linda, never were. Glad to see you again as well.

Thanks Brother. toast
Not sure if you have followed my thread at godlike, but just made a reply and thought you would enjoy it.
Mainly, I wanted to share what I feel is really going on. That it's a spiritual war.
God against lucifer....good vs evil.
An ancient war, another cycle.

Also, I was finally able to talk about the experience my dear friend k.t. had at the Valley of the Dried White Bones.
I hope that people will figure out why her interview with Dr. Henry Field and the Rabbi was never made public and the real reason the big boys brought her down.

Stay well and Blessings Brother.

How was your interview/ can you share any info. from your radio talk?
Quoting: daughter 1093189
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1399249/pg15#23572119

Hi Daughter,

I think the interview went OK, I was a bit nervous, but just let it flow..lol
But there were a few times I did not get to finish a sentence on some important topic or I was asked some strange questions, etc.
Don't want to say too much about what I really think of that. :)
I don't have any degrees or am 'educated', but have a ton of knowledge I was given from my ancestors, orbs, dreams and from a spiritual realm, so those were the things I really wanted to share.

I am not a guru or know the answers to all things, had hoped to just be sharing the discoveries I made throughout my journey and about all the people in it.

We spoke about the supernatural attack I had that left 13 cuts in my sleep and about a few of my unusual life experiences like sightings, OBE's, NDE's, dreams, visions and other things.

I wish I had more time to elaborate or to share on so many other topics..... oh well.

When I was discussing my first memory in life as an infant in 1947, I was going to share what I saw when Barbara Lamb regressed me a few years ago, but I was interrupted and the subject was changed.
I think it was important, so I will share it here.

Without getting into that whole experience, I saw myself as energy over the baby in the crib and I had consciousness.

One thing I was happy to be able to discuss was about my friend, k.t. Frankovich (who was also born in 1947) and her OBE she wrote about in her book, "Where Heavens Meet".

She was interviewed by Dr. Henry Field of the secret "M" Project with a historian Rabbi and they were thrilled to meet her to confirm the truth about Abraham.

==More on Dr. Henry Field:

American anthropologist Henry Field studied in England, graduating from Oxford University in 1925. He worked as Assistant Curator of Physical Anthropology in the Field Museum of Natural History, and held the position of Curator, 1934-41.
Field participated in several of the Museum's Near East expeditions.

In 1941, President Franklin D. Roosevelt asked Field to join his staff as anthropologist and personal advisor.
Field became a member of the Special Intelligence Unit of the White House, and director of the "M" project, a study of world population, migration and settlement undertaken to provide data for shaping post-war relocation strategies.

He also wrote a history of his experiences, entitled The "M" Project and The Track of Man, Volume 2: The White House Years.

Throughout his career, Field participated in archaeological expeditions in Europe, Africa, Mongolia and southwest Asia.
He also led expeditions to Europe, the North Arabian Desert, Iraq, Jordan and Saudi Arabia.
He was a member of the University of California African Expedition (1947-48), and the Peabody Museum-Harvard Expedition to the Near East and Pakistan.
In 1966 he joined the University of Miami faculty, and edited, wrote and published a number of anthropological studies through his "Field Research Reports."

(Dr. Field was clearly the expert on early mankind with evidence of Christ and Abraham)
- - - - - -

A few years ago, I saw the Oak tree in her backyard that was petrified overnight and I have pictures of it. There were no leaves on the ground and the other trees were not affected.
When I asked if something like this has ever happened before, she said she heard about Abraham's Oak being petrified.

Both her and I never belonged to a church, are religious or even read the Bible, but both of us have had visions of Abraham and Christ, so I think that is a big deal.
So, at the end of the day, I KNOW Christ is real because I have a personal relationship with Him.

I was asked why didn't Christ protect me during that attack and I said it was probably because I had to experience that kind of thing to KNOW for a fact that there really are interdimensional evil beings that can manifest.

Here is the story I typed up about her OBE and Dr. Field's interview from her book...

SNIPS:

Her OBE at the Valley of the Dried White Bones in "Where Heavens Meet"

All she knows for certain is that it did happen.

"Our hope of immortality does not come from any religions but nearly all religions come from that hope." - Robert Green Ingersoll

Living with the valley of the dried white bones was no easy feat, to say the least. K.t. desperately wanted to get a handle on it, especially since it suddenly became a part of her life.
The words 'learning to adjust' readily come to mind.

Her first attempt to communicate it to someone she didn't know, ironically enough, was to a Catholic priest. She figured if anybody knew about things like this it would be a Catholic.
Sounded good in theory but would it actually work in practice?

She walked into an empty church on a weekday when a priest asked "Is there something I can help you with?" "I sure hope so," she answered. He listened to her describe the entire experience. When she finished he only made one comment.

"Why would this happen to someone like yourself, who by your own admission, doesn't even go to church?

When someone like myself, who has devoted their entire life to serving Christ Jesus, should be the one to experience it.
Can you explain that?"

"No, she answered, her embarrassed face flushing red. "I don't know what to say."

"Well, I do," he replied. "I don't believe a word you've said." He stood up briskly and walked out of the cathedral without anything further to say.

There was nothing glorious about feeling like a jerk. She left the premises vowing to herself that she would never confess the experience to another man of the cloth, so help her God! Amen.

Based on this, it is not difficult to understand why she gave Dr. Henry Field (director of the secret "M" Project) such a difficult time when he contacted her in the year 1972.

By that time, she had moved from State of New Jersey to Key Biscayne, Florida. She had no idea who the world renowned archaeologist was when she picked up the phone the day he called.

Their initial conversation went something like this.

"I know you don't know me," the kindly voice greeted, "so please allow me the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Dr. Henry Field.
I am a professor of archaeology, an excavator, author and lecturer. I recently had the privilege of having dinner with someone who is associated with you. During the conversation this individual told me about a most unusual experience you had with Abraham and Christ.
I am very keen to find out more about it. Would it be possible to meet with you and discuss it?"

She hesitated momentarily. "I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be rude but this is not something I feel comfortable discussing with someone I do not know."

"Understandable," he answered. "I would feel the same way if I had been privileged to experience something as as extraordinary as this."

"It is something that is difficult to live with," she commented candidly.

"I should well imagine it would be," he answered. "One doesn't hear about things like this every day. It certainly exceeds anything I've ever heard of. This is why I wanted to contact you directly. I do hope you don't mind."

"I don't mind," k.t. said. "Actually I feel rather honored. I've never spoken to an archaeologist before."

His gentle chuckle was reassuring. "It is I who feels honored. I wasn't certain if you would speak to me."

k.t. paused a moment thinking she had nothing to lose in meeting with him. Dr. Field offered to fly to Florida where he has a home in Coconut Grove to meet her the next week.

"Would you mind if I taped the account as you relay it?"

"No, that would be fine too."

"Would you mind if I brought a historian with me? This man is one of the most knowledgeable historians I know of. Highly respected in his field."

The question threw her a little. "A historian?"

"Yes, he is a good friend of mine. Very familiar with the time period in which Abraham lived. He's also a Rabbi."

The word 'Rabbi' hit her like a ton of bricks. That old uneasy feeling began to grab hold of her. "You realize of course, my experience includes Christ as well, don't you?"

"Oh, yes," he assured her. "He's very knowledgeable on the era of Christ too."

She hesitated momentarily. "I don't know if I feel comfortable with this."

"He won't be there to criticize," he spoke up quickly. "He will only be there to observe from a historical point of view. I assure you that he is most eager to listen to what you have to say."

"Well, if you're sure about this then I'll agree. But I feel uneasy about it."

"I assure you his presence will be an asset. He is a brilliant man. And a very enjoyable individual too," he answered.

"Okay then," she agreed reluctantly. "As long as he won't be offended by what I have to say."

"Not at all! He shall be delighted to meet you."

SNIPS:

After repeating the entire account three separate times in front of a reel-to-reel tape recorder, Dr. Field turned to the Rabbi and asked, "Well, what do you think?"

The Rabbi raised his eyebrows but never moved from his position. "I think she was with them.
There's not a doubt in my mind. She's repeated this experience three separate times and each time it is exactly the same.
The details are astounding...."

"My feeling exactly," the archaeologist agreed. "From a scientific stand point, I find it fascinating how detailed and accurate her physical description of Abraham is."

Looking directly at k.t., Dr. Field continued speaking.
"What you don't know k.t. is that I have spent my entire life researching and studying tribes predating the birth of Christ.

My specific expertise is the tribe of Abraham."

"There isn't any way you could have possibly known the precise details of Abraham's physical appearance unless you had seen him.
Archaeologist now know that Abraham did have a tall slender body build like what you described. We also know he did have the dark black-brown hair, the black-brown eyes, contrasted by the light skin complexion, which you so accurately stated.
Even the clothes you described are amazing. You couldn't possibly have known the things you stated unless you were in his presence."

"Precisely my feelings also," the Rabbi nodded in agreement.

"But why did this happen to me? k.t. asked. "I don't even go to church.
I don't even have a religion!"

"Church and religion have nothing to do with this," the Rabbi answered.

"We're talking about two great human beings who lived here on earth.

Men who were instrumental in molding the evolution of mankind.
This is history plain and simple."

"Why do you think it happened to her specifically?" Dr. Field curiously asked his friend.

...continued:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1034920/pg1

Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   

Back to top Go down

PEACE BE UNTO YOU
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5