Share | 

Energy Crisis is totally fabricated.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Energy Crisis is totally fabricated.   Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:01 am

There is no such thing as an energy crisis. Fossil fuel may be becoming harder to get but there is no end of energy sources.

Here is a vid to start this discussion.

Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Energy Crisis is totally fabricated.   Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:05 am

Hydrogen is only one of many energy sources that has been suppressed. They have had this technology for years. Why else are they so concerned whether there is water and ice on mars and the moon. They know they can make hydrogen if there is.

You burn the hydrogen and the `pollution` becomes water again.

If we can make cars run on water (hydrogen) then we can power our houses and factories with generators that run on hydrogen also.
Back to top Go down
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Energy Crisis is totally fabricated.   Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:40 pm

My dads friend has one his cars running on Hydrogen, well last I heard it was still running......lol He rigged it up himself. I've often contemplated rigging up a generator in tis manner.

I would also love to play around with getting a joe fuel cell to work.

Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Energy Crisis is totally fabricated.   Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:16 am

Every person that drives a car and buys fossil fuel to power their car has heard of hydrogen powered cars.

There is quite a difference in what the people are told about Hydrogen and the reality of it.

Hydrogen is fairly unstable and is expensive to deliver to the pumps as we think of in gasoline terms. To manufacture it somewhere and deliver pure Hydrogen to stations to put in our cars is cost prohibitive.

The answer lies in the fuel cells that travel everywhere the car goes. It converts distilled water into hydrogen and oxygen as needed and powers the car. Water is very stable and very plentiful. Of course totally renewable, and non pollutant. It doesn't get any better than that.
Back to top Go down
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Energy Crisis is totally fabricated.   Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:38 am

Micster! once papa mech is back in town I'll get him to pass on his friends email to me so i can ask how he is running the motor. I'm 100% sure its a process of seperating hydrogen from water within the vehicle itself...and it would be contructed in a very "Farmer" like manner if you get my drift ;)

Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Energy Crisis is totally fabricated.   Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:46 am

I can relate to that. LOL

Sounds great. wave clapping
Back to top Go down
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Energy Crisis is totally fabricated.   Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:53 am

LOL

My grandpa when he was here had quite a few farmer inventions behind the shed too funny

He made a great tyre lever thingymejig though sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Energy Crisis is totally fabricated.   

Back to top Go down

Energy Crisis is totally fabricated.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1