HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

nothing to worry about..all is just fine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: nothing to worry about..all is just fine   Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:25 pm

well i caught the last half of the latest ancient aliens..which was really good
Mic you would be interested in the connection of a stone circle connected to cynus in crotia, i think

http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens

then right after is a show (history channel) called decoded...
so i thought i would watch.

.the billing was
they would show how things really are... watchingb
pretty much indicating there were things we needed to know
hidden things
conspiracy things
stuff that needed to be looked into and here was a team to do just that..for us

welllllllllllllllll tonight was about the statue of liberty and hidden symbols
they interviewed several guys about symbols and the illuminati and how all these things
pointed to them (illuminati/masons) and how they were working thur the world to control it
it was real interesting
but
at about 50 minutes in it started to go soft on conspiracy theory...
and then after talking to several guys who had their proof of this conspirary
they talked to one guy..just one..... who said he's never been able to prove the illuminati stuff.....
the team was relieved....
and the last minutes were really funny

just saying move on folks nothing to see here... sleepwalk

i guess the masses need to be soothed that nothing is amiss in the world
all is well.. hamp

if you get a chance to watch it i think you will be entertained
regardeless of what you think

ahhhhh that's about as much tv as i need for the week.. yawnx
Back to top Go down
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: nothing to worry about..all is just fine   Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:26 am

Quote :
about 50 minutes in it started to go soft on conspiracy theory...

And this is why it is on TV. Debunking the con theorists.

I 'll watch the other part.

Little wonder there are masonic symbols associated with the Statue of Liberty......it was designed and built by freemasons.

There are so many mysteries in the world. The one I struggle the most with is the masons and where they fit in to dark side.

I know many masons here in Canada. My father-in - law was one (passed on), many upstanding elders of the community, very close friends are involved. Of course I hold nothing back and ask questions on what they know. They always joke that they can't tell me anything or they would have to kill me!!!

This group is very secretive on a local level, yet they do much good for the community, (usually in anomynity) many are the farthest thing from evil!

My point is that probably 99% of masons are good honest men that are out for the good of mankind. The question is what about that 1% at the top. The GrandMasters 33 degree ones. What do they know and who are they working for.
Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: nothing to worry about..all is just fine   Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:45 am

One of the topics is that the masons are worshipping Lucifer. Well you know symbolically this may be correct. (baphonet) I don't think that many lower masons realize it though.

Sound familiar? Did you read my Christ mass thread on how we actually attending a funeral at xmas? No different, the great deceiver has infaltrated everything.

Back to the local group, most are devout christians and attend protestant churches and believe and worship Jesus. Luciferian in worship, no.
Back to top Go down
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: nothing to worry about..all is just fine   Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:18 am

moon walk

yeah Mic..i did read it but really had nothing to add...the church took most of it's pomp from pagans anyway

but i think the end of this hour's decoded episode said a lot..even though they searched out the masons and the symbols
in the end they believed what was the most comfortable for them...

probably where we all are in some way..all the different levels of searching and believing and not believing but going with a comfort level we can handle

the one thing i will give this show was they mentioned the masons as basically good trade union guys who had been infiltrated by the bad illuminati guys and had unknowingly let the bad guys spread their secrets cause they didn't even understand what was happening..

i'm thinkin that the 2012 thing is where we are all psychic and can hear the thoughts of everyone else...pretty much takes care of
the secrecy angle, doesn't it..hahahahah....just think if that one thing happens how different absolutely everything would be..

Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: nothing to worry about..all is just fine   Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:43 am

Quote :
i'm thinkin that the 2012 thing is where we are all psychic and can hear the thoughts of everyone else...pretty much takes care of
the secrecy angle, doesn't it..hahahahah....just think if that one thing happens how different absolutely everything would be..

Wouldn't that be crazy. Everyone would be saying ... "Oh I am sorry, I didn't mean to THINK that!"

Like the end of the show "To Tell The Truth". Would the real informant please stand up!!

The truth will blow us away and destroy many. lol!
Back to top Go down
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: nothing to worry about..all is just fine   Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:49 am

Mic that's a really interesting angle of what would occur if everyone suddenly relied completely upon telepathy.

I find it interesting because essentially telepathy in theory is the most purest form of communication. It cuts out a few middle men in the form of speech or the recorded message in forms such video, audio or text. But given that all communication comes from the sub-consciousness to some varying degree then I do wonder if that if everyone was telepathic masters whether things would be much different. I guess society's elsewhere who have accomplished this feat still disagree from time to time. I do battle with myself at times pondering as to how if people are accomplished at this skill they manage to have the evil running in their veins... Guess we do live in kindergarten down here lol

Its interesting to ponder how the levels of communication work in our world for people that that have some mastery over the soul. My rough overview of the process would work in an order like this:

-Soul

FILTER

-Spoken word

-Written word

-Visual word in the form of play or video

-Recorded word in the form of Audio.

So if someone was a master of understanding the soul there are plenty of methods to filter their true intentions in a society that which has not seen the true power of the force so to speak lol!

I will probably think something slightly different tomorrow, but it was nice to type this out as a process of understanding.

-----

Sky I'm joining the club soon in the "other form"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nothing to worry about..all is just fine   

Back to top Go down

nothing to worry about..all is just fine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1