Share | 

Reincarnation. 3 year old remembers 9-11

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
micjer

Number of posts: 5236
Registration date: 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Reincarnation. 3 year old remembers 9-11   Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:19 pm

http://www.childpastlives.org/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=15439
Quote from link....

I've never written on anything like this before...actually makes me a little nervous but anyway...Ive been looking on the internet for someone talking about their child having past life memories from 9/11. My son has been talking about it for almost a year now...he's almost 4...He started out insisting that he doesn't just want to be a firefighter that he is one...he would get up in the morning and put on his fire outfit(his big reward for being potty trained) and tell me he's going to work. He would take his play axe and pretend to chop down the walls etc because there was fire behind them. that's how it started and the info just progressed...we were reading a curious george book about him in the big city and he said very matter of factly...bad men knocked those buildings over, pointing at the twin tower picture.(he has also never been exposed to 9/11 scenes...i am also a stay at home mom. Then he said planes broke in them and he couldn't help...he also told me there were people jumping because they wouldn't wait for him to get them...He told me he was stuck and and was trying to break thru the wall to get the people out because they were calling for them ...He has also gone on extensively about the type of trucks he was in...the color bucket on the truck and how it feels to come down from up high in the bucket...very detailed about firefighting and has stated he's not a firefighter he's fire rescue...we have no firefighters in the family but the details I could go on with forever...he also talks about his friend Mike that is also a firefighter...It has opened my eyes to a whole new reality...my husband still doesn't want to believe it but the details are far too much for a three year old to make up...it makes me feel better some one else is experiencing this too.

Con't discussion on link.

Last edited by micjer on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation. 3 year old remembers 9-11   Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Here I am hi-jacking my own thread, but I don't want to miss this one post on that forum in regards to another child who has memories.

Where is Gabe, this confirms his account of our higher selves and the vortex!

Quote :

I heard about this forum on the Coast to Coast AM radio program the other night and heard Carol mention a story about a 9/11 firefighter. A few months ago I had coincidentally written to George Noory, the host of C2C, describing how I thought that my son was a 9/11 firefighter in a past life.

I had visited NYC in early 2002. My friend and I did not go to Ground Zero, but we were in Chinatown, which is close to the financial district. Anyway, by fall I was pregnant. It was unplanned but I kept the baby. And thank goodness I did, he is a beautiful, warm-hearted, smart little boy and he is the center of my life.

He is almost 5 and so the memories are starting to fade, but when he was about 18 months old (barely talking!) he told me about being up on a ladder and buildings coming down and getting people out of the buildings. On another occasion soon after I was watching television and an ad came on our public television station with clips of firefighters. I flipped the channel and he was desperate to see the 9/11 footage, so I flipped back and he was transfixed by what was on the screen.

A couple of years ago I received a photo of some 5th Ave. apartment buildings as a gift and he has held onto it for dear life. He says it's pretty and says he will never let me give it away.

He has horrible nightmares, but can't remember any of them apparently.

Even stranger is that he told me a few months back that he picked me to be his mom.

He is also deeply philosophical. He told me that our spirit is outside of our mind, but is linked to it, and that the mind is in the brain. He also told me what his spirit looks like, like a tornado...a gently moving small tornado (he showed me with his hands.)
I know I am forgetting some details because it has been a few years, but it was utterly convincing at the time!

post #59

http://www.childpastlives.org/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=15439&page=2
Back to top Go down
Reunite

Number of posts: 4950
Humor: Dry and Wet
Registration date: 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation. 3 year old remembers 9-11   Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Perhaps to even out the field and balance upcoming frequencies these little incarnates have some memories intact to share and shift consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Anchor

Number of posts: 1441
Humor: Some
Registration date: 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation. 3 year old remembers 9-11   Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:59 pm

Wow. Well not unexpected - this sort of thing is going to get a lot more common this and next year.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor

Number of posts: 4208
Humor: my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation. 3 year old remembers 9-11   Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:41 am

i would take seriously what these kids say over
the msm any day
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter

Number of posts: 4385
Registration date: 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation. 3 year old remembers 9-11   Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:24 am

sunny

well i think it's been common
but
folks have been afraid to speak about it

my nephew told me all about his plantation and the 'coloreds' who worked for him
when he was 3...even showed us on a map where it was

i think the very interesting thing ..and not taking anything away from these fire personel kids
will be when a child starts to talk of flight 93 or oklahoma
Back to top Go down
thecynicalone

Number of posts: 3
Registration date: 2012-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation. 3 year old remembers 9-11   Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:04 pm

Thank you for posting this micjer. I watch who I tell this to because people just think you're insane. My 7yr old son has been talking about his experience in the tower since he could speak and still is. We never allowed him to watch anything about 911 until this year and he said,"It really happened! It really happened! It's not just a dream. I was right about there. So that's what happened to me?" Since he could speak he has refused to go into any elevator past the 5th floor for fear of an explosion and inability to get out. He refuses to go near any tall buildings. He has obsessed over planes and likes to know their routes at all times, always has and asks about his dog a lot. We've never owned one. But he claims he got one when he was 25. He said that he remembers jumping or falling, because there was some type of explosion over him and the walls kept coming in and it was hot. Then he has always said he remembers falling with bricks and rubble and being buried in it. However he says he watched himself hit the ground from above himself and describes a pretty nasty scene. He has drawn pictures at school of a crashing building with a man falling with bricks and rubble, which I have gotten calls about. He has said, since he could talk that he is from NY, hated his parents who were drunks and abusive, got married early and got the hell out and moved into NY city. He also talks a lot about remembering ferry rides with friends to the Statue of Liberty and how much he loved that as a young man. This is just the short version of the very detailed information he has about that experience. He also talks about being thousands of years old all the time. This morning he woke up, after I had saged the house yesterday, and said," Honey," which he has always called me,"I need your help. I need to go to NY where the towers were and say good-bye to Robert." I asked who Robert was and he said it was him and he needs to go there and say good-bye to that life. I told him that maybe this summer I will do everything in my power to make it happen for him. He also wants to ferry ride to his favorite spot, The statue. He insists we take a plane because he said he needs to get over that too. He was in like a daze when he spoke too. Just stared right through me. I suspect he traveled and got counsel while sleeping. I thought he was the only child on earth saying these things. He also claims to have watched and chose me to take care of him before he was born. He has always called me honey like an old man. Unfortunately he doesn't mesh well with other 7 year olds and likes to go to graveyards because he said he wants to make sure that he gets to pick what happens to his body this time around. If you ever need to chat please feel free to message me. Maybe we can find other parents experiencing this same thing and meet at the towers with the kids this summer.
Back to top Go down
thecynicalone

Number of posts: 3
Registration date: 2012-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation. 3 year old remembers 9-11   Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:16 pm

Also, he said if we took him he'd take us to what use to be his favorite restaurant. I am just so relieved that we're not the only ones experiencing this!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!
Back to top Go down
Reunite

Number of posts: 4950
Humor: Dry and Wet
Registration date: 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation. 3 year old remembers 9-11   Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Welcome thecynicalone,

Wow what an amazing story about your son. The amnesia didn't work so well when he reincarnated which tells me your son has a special gift to share.
Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation. 3 year old remembers 9-11   Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:31 pm

thecynicalone wrote:
Also, he said if we took him he'd take us to what use to be his favorite restaurant. I am just so relieved that we're not the only ones experiencing this!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Welcome to our little forum. Thank You for sharing your story. That is incredible. wave

It is a little confusing, but it was not my personal story. It was one that I posted. We all are believers that this is not made up, however, on this forum.

That is wonderful that your son has chosen you in this life. That speaks volumes of your character. rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor

Number of posts: 4208
Humor: my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation. 3 year old remembers 9-11   Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:13 pm

welcome

thanks for the personal story, way more interesting than links .....

cool beans
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Somamech

Number of posts: 2954
Registration date: 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation. 3 year old remembers 9-11   Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:29 pm

Hi thecynicalone!

Thanks for sharing your story/experience with us as its quite a fascinating read to say the least!

Could you ask him what he was doing during "Between" the time of what is known as death and when he came back to be your son ?

Back to top Go down
sky otter

Number of posts: 4385
Registration date: 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation. 3 year old remembers 9-11   Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:43 pm

rainbow heart

dear cynical one
i hope you have kept notes for him..
after his visit he will probably change and be more in the now than in one of his pasts..
but then ..perhaps not..with the veil thinning we are allowed to keep and remember more

my understanding is we do get to pick who we come back thur for many reasons
and i also understand that when you die unexpectedly you get bumped up to come back and have more
choices in that coming back
i have an experience of this in my sister rolled a jeep in sept and my brothers wife ..
who was told she couldn't possible have a second child got pregnant in nov
my nephew knew things that he shouldn't have and i always knew it to be the 'soul' of my youngest sister

some have a strong connection to the'family' they had been in ..some, like your son, don't
if you research the 'roberts' who passed in that tragedy you may be able to know more..
if it is important, i'm sure wyou will be led in that direction

you are correct you have to watch who you speak to these things about
but more are having their eyes opened to the wonder that we all are

blessings to you and your son and thank you for sharing..

group-hug
Back to top Go down
Luniara

Number of posts: 1
Registration date: 2012-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation. 3 year old remembers 9-11   Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:45 am

Forgive me for butting into this thread. I hope it's still active. I was doing some research on google regarding this subject and while I do not have a child or have any experiences with feeling/seeing/experiencing a past life... I have been approached by someone regarding this.

My older sister passed away on 9/11. She was in the second tower in the 80th floors. This afternoon I received a phone call from a woman stating she was doing a documentary on A&E regarding 9/11. Mentioned it was more "spiritual" based. I was confused for a moment and soon the lady continued on to say the documentary was actually more based upon my sister. This woman cautiously began to explain a 2 year old has been having dreams, nightmares or just memories that do not belong to her. The family had brought her to a child psychologist or something along those lines and she drew detailed pictures depicting the events, a woman and other depictions of people. I imagine somewhere along the lines this woman came into contact with the family and an investigation unfolded. They apparently have done testing on different photos and while I'm not particularly sure exactly how they came down to it... the end results came up to be multiple photos of my sister, as well as photos of the family.

Now, every year I create tribute pieces of artwork in honor of my sister and her name is certainly well known online due to tributes or our contributions. The woman is going to be providing me a video of this little girl picking the photos out and she has asked me to provide photos and other things that aren't published online. I'm quite emotional about this situation and I do not know what to think of it. I'm certainly not against the idea of reincarnation but I had never in a moment thought it would ever pertain to my sister.

Is there any advice you guys can give me? I do not know what to do and I have not told my mother year knowing what this could cause for her emotionally.

Thank you!

~Luniara
Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation. 3 year old remembers 9-11   Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:08 pm

Welcome Luniara!
thankyoub
Thank you for sharing your story. It is one thing to read about someone else's story but to have it involve your own family has got to be very emotional for you. wowb

First I would like to recommend you check this other forum out. They deal in past lives and reincarnation specifically.

http://www.childpastlives.org/vBulletin/showthread.php?p=215320#post215320

Secondly I would say that I understand your dilemma. I have been trying to put myself in your position. Wow mixed emotions.

It is not the fact that I don't believe that this is possible, because I have no doubt that is true.

This is at least the third case that I have read about.

The problem is meeting this little girl that is now in another body. The excitment mixed with questions and saddness of 9 11 all mixed together.

Only you can decide whether you up to the challenge.

If it were me, I would have to say that I would want to investigate further and meet her. The idea of not meeting her would always weigh on my mind. Perhaps not telling your mother till you have met her yourself would be a good angle.

I wish you the best, I hope you keep us up to date on your experience.
Back to top Go down

Reincarnation. 3 year old remembers 9-11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next