View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: LEARN THE PARABLE OF THE FIG TREE   Tue May 03, 2011 10:20 am

Y'shua Messiah, also known as Jesus Christ gave his disciples one command during all his teachings.

He told them to learn the PARABLE OF THE FIG TREE. And he also told them if you do not know the parable of the fig tree then you will not understand any of his other teachings as well.

So the parable of the fig tree is the most important of all the teachings, as it shows you the bad guys right from the Garden to the now.

And the children of Cain are still here today known as the New world order/Kenites, the children of the first murderer???

This kind of explains why there is so much death and war on this planet does it not?

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor

Number of posts : 4227
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: LEARN THE PARABLE OF THE FIG TREE   Tue May 03, 2011 12:57 pm

i gotta go learn the parable first, gabe ..... i'll be back
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: LEARN THE PARABLE OF THE FIG TREE   Thu May 05, 2011 10:12 am

I know you will learn it hipster..... seekers always figure it out

Also hipster, look into the story of the garden of Eden, where God told Adam and Eve they could partake of any tree in the garden, except the tree of Good and evil knowledge???

What are these trees? They are angelic beings. God tells us the story using trees as a type cast for beings of different kinds, so the story is told as a metaphor, but in reality it actually happened.

The Adam and Eve story is about Adam and Eve having sexual intercourse with Satan, the first threesome you could say......no kidding this is what went down. Eve became pregnant by the act, both by Satan and by Adam and she gave birth to what is commonly called paternal twins.

So Cain was not the child of Adam but the child of Satan.

Satan did this trying to corrupt the blood linage that Y'shua Messiah might be born through. It was an attempt to corrupt the bloodline of the coming savior of human kind so we would not have the opportunity to be saved from Death, which is another title of Satan, he is the prince of Death.

That is why Satan had Cain kill Able, to stop the bloodline from coming to pass.

The word Kenite actually means the Children of Cain/sons of Cain.

If you will also notice in Genesis chapter 4 or 5 I think it is, The birth linage of Cain and his children are listed. If Cain was the child of Adam, Cain would be listed in the birth linage of of Adam, but he is not????

This is heavy duty stuff sister, and you will never hear this in 99.9 percent of any organized Church/religion.

That is why I use the term Kenite for the new world order, because it is directly from the ancient writings and is the ancient name of the people that run and control the NWO, the Children of Darkness or the children of Death.

And as far as I know, this is the only book, the Bible that has this teaching.

And you may also notice that the Kenites have not been able to stop the Bible from being read by the masses??? Or they have not been able to stop the Bible from being printed?? Why?

Because God would kill them if they actually tried to do away with the publication. God says in the book of Revelation that if anyone tries to pervert and or change the word that God sent to us as the Bible he would kill them, that is the reason we have the opportunity to know these things.

I know for a fact that some have tried to pervert and or stop the Bible from being produced, and I also know that they died from their effort.

I cannot give you names or dates for this supposition, but I know the children of Death and they would have tried this at some point.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEARN THE PARABLE OF THE FIG TREE   

Back to top Go down

LEARN THE PARABLE OF THE FIG TREE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1