THE SOON COMING 4D CHANGE IN RELATION TO THE FIG TREE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: THE SOON COMING 4D CHANGE IN RELATION TO THE FIG TREE   Mon May 09, 2011 12:35 pm

The Bible describes the 4th dimensional change that I think will occur during our lifetimes.

In the book of 1st Corinthians chapter 15 verse 52 there is described the moment of our changeover from the flesh bodies we now have to the bodies we will have at that time.

This forth dimensional change is described as a mystery and it says that all will change at that moment. Not just Christians, but all people.

I would recommend reading the whole chapter for your edification.

The Bible says the change will happen in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye. That is sudden and quick.

If you are a child of the Most High God/Christian that understands/child of the Light then you will have the knowledge and understanding of the parable of the Fig tree. If you have this knowledge you also will be established in all your comings and goings by the same God of creation.

In the Bible in the book of Isaiah chapter 22 through to the end of this chapter there is references there about what will happen to you by having the Key of David, which is the understanding of the parable of the Fig tree.

It says in the chapter that God will establish your way and uphold you in all your doings with this knowledge of the Key of David.

The Key of David is a key that opens doors that no man can close, and closes doors that no man can open.

If you have the Key of David you also will be placed in one of the two end time mystical churches, the church of Philadelphia or the church of Smyrna.

The members of these churches are placed in these churches by God himself and they will also be called God's Elect. The term God's Elect simply means, one that has been elected to stand in a particular position at a particular time. It does not make you better than anyone else or more special than anyone else, it simply means that you were "Elected" by God before you were born in the flesh to do a certain job here in the earth at the times of the end of this age.

It also means that if you are one of God's Elect you will be persecuted and hated by the world and the world system, but it also means that God will divinely protect you while you go about your business of the elect, which is knowing and understanding the parable of the Fig tree and telling others as you are LED to.

It also means that you will be taken before the synagogue of Satan/the Kenites/the world system in order to testify against them and their "Kingdom of Babylon" that the world has now become. The word Babylon means CONFUSION, so the world is now the world of confusion because of the New World Order/the Kenites/the Zionists/Nazis and all the other usual suspects.

You will be delivered to the system the Bible says so you can be a witness against the system. The system will kill many of these people after they testify, but that only means you "graduate" from the flesh body and move into the Spirit body and go to your rewards in the hereafter.

These Elect are also called the 144,000, and the 7000, and the Kings and Queens of the Ethnos which simply means the ethnic peoples of the earth, people other than the tribes of Israel. These Kings and Queens are simply all the other people of the Earth besides the tribes of Israel because God loves all people, even the Kenites if they will repent of their evil ways.

You can go into your prayer and meditation chamber, and ask God which of these Churches do you belong to and he will tell you, that is how I learned of these things, simply by asking and seeking.

Any thoughts?

Last edited by Gabriel on Thu May 12, 2011 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE SOON COMING 4D CHANGE IN RELATION TO THE FIG TREE   Mon May 09, 2011 5:15 pm

Gabe it is so nice to have you back posting more often. I have really missed our discussions.

With your help and further research, the understanding of this evil behind the scenes group explains so much of what is taking place in the world right now. This knowledge changes everything. It is like a bell going off. Ahah! All the pieces fall into place. The world wars, the dark side of competing religions, world greed, Isreal, etc. You all know the list.

When I see and hear politicians spouting off, I truly see through their lies and deception like never before. The lies in the MSM and their belittling of whistleblowers are so transparent. They can not hide. It is like seeing how a magic trick is performed. Sorry not falling for it.

Quote :
This forth dimensional change is described as a mystery and it says that all will change at that moment. Not just Christians, but all people.

There are many people who call themselves christian and believe they are superior. They really do not get it. Many "good" christians would be the first to denounce muslims and believe they should go to war to eliminate them from this earth for example. How can they really call themselves enlightened?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE SOON COMING 4D CHANGE IN RELATION TO THE FIG TREE   Tue May 10, 2011 9:22 am

micjer wrote:
Gabe it is so nice to have you back posting more often. I have really missed our discussions.

With your help and further research, the understanding of this evil behind the scenes group explains so much of what is taking place in the world right now. This knowledge changes everything. It is like a bell going off. Ahah! All the pieces fall into place. The world wars, the dark side of competing religions, world greed, Isreal, etc. You all know the list.

When I see and hear politicians spouting off, I truly see through their lies and deception like never before. The lies in the MSM and their belittling of whistleblowers are so transparent. They can not hide. It is like seeing how a magic trick is performed. Sorry not falling for it.

Quote :

There are many people who call themselves christian and believe they are superior. They really do not get it. Many "good" christians would be the first to denounce muslims and believe they should go to war to eliminate them from this earth for example. How can they really call themselves enlightened?

Hello Mic , I too miss our daily chats and giving and taking from each other. The thing is when you do have "eyes to see" and "ears to hear" it places you in a place of understanding and as you put it, bells start going off.

Yes understanding the Parable of the Fig tree does change everything, you are most alert by saying this, and that I believe is why Y'shua Messiah said, "learn the parable of the Fig tree".If we learn the parable we are able to see right through the deception with understanding as it also Identifies the "behind the scenes" people that are trying to pull this off, the Kenites/the children of Cain.

There is a story in the New Testament where Y'shua Messiah went to a Fig tree looking for food, but there was none on the tree. The story says that Y'shua spoke a curse to the Fig tree and cursed the tree from bearing fruit. The tree dried up immediately from the roots.

Why would he do this, if Israel is the chosen people as the Fig always represents the nation of Israel? It is because God directed him to curse the Fig tree, as the nation of Israel at the time Y'shua Messiah walked there was an occupied country, occupied by the Romans, and so God caused him to curse the Fig tree (the nation of Israel ) from bearing fruit as a nation, because Y'shua Messiah was the King of Israel and the savior of Israel and the deliverer of the Nation of Israel was going to be rejected by his own family and killed.

That is why the curse was spoken to Israel ( the Fig tree ) when Y'shua Messiah walked in the flesh body because Y'shua Messiah knew that the country would never be set up legally during the 3rd dimensional time of our existence in these flesh bodies.

So May the 15th 1948 the Fig tree was planted, but it was not planted by God, but by men/the Kenites/the New world Order, so there could be a nation of Israel on this planet for their Father Satan to be able to come to and claim to be Y'shua Messiah the savior.

The Anti-Christ will be Satan himself in the flesh and I believe the face on Mars is an exact copy of the face of Lucifer and that face at sedonia is called the Temple of Death as that was where the rebellion of Satan actually began. Satan built that face in order for his 200,000.000 fallen angels followers to worship him at.

The part about Satan and Mars is not actually written in the Bible but that is my opinion of the city on Mars. I think Satan was given the planet Mars as his home planet, but he screwed up everything by the attempted overthrow of God's Kingdom, and that is why the planet was destroyed, it was a victim of the war in the Heavens.

I will try to post again tomorrow Mic, by for now.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE SOON COMING 4D CHANGE IN RELATION TO THE FIG TREE   Tue May 10, 2011 9:36 am

A post script to the above entry. The Bible clearly says that for the nation of Israel to be set up it must be set up by God himself, not man.

That is why I say that the current Nation as set up by the Kenites is an outlaw nation because By cursing the Fig tree, Y'shua Messiah was signaling that the nation will never be set up while we are still in these 3rd dimensional bodies of flesh.

But when Y'shua Messiah returns to rule this planet for the 1000 years, it will be after the fourth dimensional change happens to us and many people other that Christians think we are headed for a 4D change over sometime soon, like 2012??

Satan will come as the Anti-Christ right before the 4th D change, but it will be during these 3D days he shows up and tries to deceive everyone as Christ.

So the way to know if it is Y'shua or not, is simply, that Yshua Messiah will not come back during the 3D time, but right at the start of the 4th D.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE SOON COMING 4D CHANGE IN RELATION TO THE FIG TREE   

Back to top Go down

THE SOON COMING 4D CHANGE IN RELATION TO THE FIG TREE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1