View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: MARK OF THE BEAST   Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:50 am

Many people say many things about the mark of the beast, the 666 of the Bible. The Anti-Christ is thrown out of Heaven onto the earth at the 6th trumpet is sounded, 6th seal opened, and the 6th vial poured out on to the earth. The great prince of Israel, Michael the Arch Angel is the one doing the throwing out.

A world wide earthquake will follow when this happens.

The mark of the beast as I believe it is taught in the scriptures say that the people that are deceived on this planet are the people that do not understand the scriptures, this makes these people subject to great deception, this includes many Church going people as there are many there blind to the truth.

So the mark of the beast is simply "being ignorant" of what the word says about the coming of this Anti-Christ.

The Bible says that there are certain people that will not be deceived, such as the 144,000 the 7000 and the 2000, there is also a group that is not numbered and these are called the Remnant. The Remnant is a group of people that is not numbered. They can be anyone that seeks out God at anytime anyplace, and has a relationship with God.

The ones that will not be deceived know that the Anti-Christ comes first, before the actual Y'shua Messiah comes during the first hours of the 4th Dimensional changover from these flesh bodies into our new bodies we will have then.

The ones that are not deceived also know and understand the "parable of the Fig tree" as this teaches about Lucifer/Satan/ and the Kenites who are the children of Cain, that are with us today and run and control the wealth of the world and the governments.

These that know and understand these things are the ones that are sealed by God and chosen to stand before the Anti-Christ's world system and testify against it and him/Satan/Cain

The reason these few people are chosen to do this is because in the 1st world age the "world that was" at Satans original attempted overthrow of God's Kingdom, these people stood against Satan/Lucifer there as they will here and God can count on them to do this again, and that is why they are called the "Elect" because they earned the appointment in the first world age.

So the Mark of the beast is simply"not knowing" what is going to happen as it takes place.

The 1st earth destruction can be found in the Book of Jeremiah chapter 4.

Y'shua Messiah will not be on this planet until the 4th D change happens and the 2 witnesses have been killed, which happens 3 days before the 4th D change occurs.
Back to top Go down
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: MARK OF THE BEAST   Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:01 pm

I wonder if the two witnesses are here now and if so who they are..... scratch

Makes sense Gabe. There are many theories on what the mark of the beast is. Yours fits the Parable of the Fig Tree very nicely.
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 349
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: MARK OF THE BEAST   Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:31 am

That's why all are forgiven;

As when i clean the streets, thincking of peoples ignorence keeps me smiling.
I always look for children, so i can mingle in with them.
Just to make them curious, so i can give them my reason for picking up there mess.

Teachere leave them kids alone................just answer there questions

But there's more, as you would know Gab, have you ever read my 666 explanation?
And for the 2witnesses, i somehow strongly believe it to be vulcanos.

Btw; i just would like you to know, that alldo i ask myself why you post the way you do, i allways like reading them, as they give me a chance to express my thoughts on the Revelation subject. smiley-face-sun-clou
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MARK OF THE BEAST   Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:49 am

Gerardgeert wrote:
That's why all are forgiven;

As when i clean the streets, thincking of peoples ignorence keeps me smiling.
I always look for children, so i can mingle in with them.
Just to make them curious, so i can give them my reason for picking up there mess.

Teachere leave them kids alone................just answer there questions

But there's more, as you would know Gab, have you ever read my 666 explanation?
And for the 2witnesses, i somehow strongly believe it to be vulcanos.

Btw; i just would like you to know, that alldo i ask myself why you post the way you do, i allways like reading them, as they give me a chance to express my thoughts on the Revelation subject. smiley-face-sun-clou

Gerardgeert

I just post what I am feeling. No other reason. I was healed in 1979 of a terminal condition I had 6 months to live, so because it was God that healed me, and not a Church, I fell in love with God and became a follower of his/hers. The healing was free to me, no charges at all.

It is interesting you speak of children, as I too love the little ones. The book of Revelation is a cool book, and tells us what is going to happen before it does.....awesome

I have found God to be one cool dude/chick..... mexican wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MARK OF THE BEAST   Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:03 pm

micjer wrote:
I wonder if the two witnesses are here now and if so who they are..... scratch

Makes sense Gabe. There are many theories on what the mark of the beast is. Yours fits the Parable of the Fig Tree very nicely.

I suspect the 2 witnesses are here now but laying low until their time comes. The Bible implies that the 2 witnesses are Enoch and Elijah. Why?

Because these two people are the only 2 people that never died in the flesh. If you are born in the flesh the Bible says that you must die in the flesh once.

There is an exception to this rule though Mic, at the time of the 4th D changeover there will be billions on earth that will not die in the flesh that we now have, but they will be changed into a Spiritual body that complies to the 4th D time and space.

But even then, the Bible says that the unbelievers that make the 4th D change in their spiritual body will still be "able to die" or to say it another way, they will have a mortal body and spirit until they become believers and this means they still can die and get sick and stuff like we have going on here in this current flesh body.

So both Enoch and Elijah was not killed or died, so they must come back in order to fulfill the the rule of born in flesh die in flesh.

Both Enoch and Elijah were taken by God supernaturally from the Earth.

It is my opinion that the 2 witnesses are indeed both Enoch and Elijah come again, as these two were the greatest prophets of all, and I have a sneaky suspicion they are here now and just watching what is going on.

They two will teach the parable of the Fig tree when here.
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert

PostSubject: Re: MARK OF THE BEAST   Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:11 pm

sunny nice year to get healed
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MARK OF THE BEAST   Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Gerardgeert wrote:
sunny nice year to get healed

Gerardgeert,

yes it was a nice year...LOL and again suppose any year would be nice.

After I found God, 30 years since I have learned some things.

God is a cool dude. He is not religious. He has a sense of humor. He loves all of his creation, animals and all.

He also is a freedom fighter. This is why he keeps on trying to get through to his children about how he loves them. Because of God's knowledge of the "world that was" or also called the "first earth age", he knows and understands just exactly what the Anti-Christ/Satan/Lucifer is going to do because this has all happened once before.

That is why we are all born without any memory or knowledge of where we come from and or what we are doing here. It is so we can decide on our own throughout our lives just who are we going to believe and follow, Satan/the world/ or to follow God, the original freedom fighter.

God knows the deck is stacked against his children, so he tries to help them come to his knowledge and become free from the sick world we live in.

Once I found out that you do not have to be in a church to be a believer in God I went "all in" so to speak, and decided then to follow that path.

God is not happy with the organized churches of this world. Says so in his word over and over again.

In the book of Revelation, chapter 2:9 and 3:9 he speaks of 7 churches that are symbolic of all the churches in the world. He is happy with only 2 of them. Called the Church of Smyrna and the church of Philadelphia.

These 2 churches has 1 thing in common, they both know and understand the parable of the fig tree, and that gives them the "key of David", which is a key that opens doors that no man can close, and closes doors that no man can open.

And of course this means that God himself leads and guides these church members during these last days so that none of the evil will come upon his children that follow.

No matter what the world system of Babylon may do, they cannot harm his followers, unless it is charged for you to be killed by the world system during your testimony.

That is the only way that Satan/the new world order/can harm you, because you may have been chosen from the first earth age to stand and to die for your freedom fighting father in order to make a point that others may listen to and be convinced that your words are true.

To have knowledge and understanding of being a child of God truly sets one free from the enslavement of the new world order.

I know this may be a "little long winded" but I am trying to make a point, God is not as the organized church makes him out to be.

peace
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert

PostSubject: Re: MARK OF THE BEAST   Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:40 am

..............i hear ya,it's chaos.............
Back to top Go down
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: MARK OF THE BEAST   Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:02 am

Quote :
God is a cool dude. He is not religious. He has a sense of humor. He loves all of his creation, animals and all.
Gabe said.

This stood out to me Gabe as I listened to Dannion Brinkley talk about his NDE and he has the exact same opinion about God and organized religions.

He said if it is not funny it is not spiritual.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MARK OF THE BEAST   Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:16 pm

micjer wrote:
Quote :
Gabe said.

This stood out to me Gabe as I listened to Dannion Brinkley talk about his NDE and he has the exact same opinion about God and organized religions.

He said if it is not funny it is not spiritual.

Hi Mic,

Yeah that is what drew me to God, his humor, plus his wanting to come and heal me in my bedroom and I did not even ask.

As soon as I found out that you can find God anywhere without organized religion, i "went all in".

And since then I have learned more than I ever thought possible about God and his Kingdom.

I guess the bottom line is that God ain't religious....LOL and for that I am glad.
Back to top Go down
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: MARK OF THE BEAST   Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:45 pm

He is just is and has always been and will always be; that is one of the mysteries I still cant get my head around. scratch
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MARK OF THE BEAST   Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:04 am

I think you are doing good mrs Biggzz. But I too scratch my head as well....LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARK OF THE BEAST   

Back to top Go down

MARK OF THE BEAST
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1