View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: A PSALM ABOUT THE 99%'s   Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:09 pm

Here is a great example in scripture of the way man/government looks at the so called surfs/the 99%/the peasants/the working class among us/and the poor.

This Psalm is from an earthly point of view and it nails exactly, what the 1% think of us as well as what God thinks of us, the poor/working class that most of us are.

These words should bring joy to any that understand it.

And it is short.

Psalms Chapter 2 says,

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, [saying],

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give [thee] the heathen [for] thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth [for] thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish [from] the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed [are] all they that put their trust in him.

My words,

Verse 1 asks a question, "Why do the heathen rage"?

Verse 2 is the answer, "Because the kings and rulers of the world set themselves against the heathen by scheming against God and his anointed. Who is Gods anointed? In this case it is the heathen. And just for the record, this word heathen should be translated "nations" the common people as that is what the manuscripts say.

So the people are raising hell, because of all the greed and terror the 1% put on all the rest of us. God says he will laugh at the rulers and Kings, why? Because they have no idea how God can destroy them in a moment if he so desired, they know not the King of Majesty nor his power, and that is their fatal mistake.

In verse 8 he is talking to the writer of the psalm, where God says he will give the nations to the writer who is one of God's children whereby the nations will will be ruled fairly and with the liberty that God brings to everyone.

flaming

Back to top Go down
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: A PSALM ABOUT THE 99%'s   Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:37 am

I wish God would hurry up...I'm a lot tired of all this tyranny. peace
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: A PSALM ABOUT THE 99%'s   Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:15 am

Me too Sky the tyranny is going do disappear for sure, just as soon as the 4th D changeover takes place according to scripture. We win in the end and that is a good bottom line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A PSALM ABOUT THE 99%'s   

Back to top Go down

A PSALM ABOUT THE 99%'s
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1