View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: The Caucasians.    Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:54 pm

Who are the Caucasians? The Caucasians are the natural born "Children of God" here on this planet. In other words, if you are a Caucasian you are one of the so called "lost 10 tribes" of Israel.

If you are a Caucasian you are one of GOD MOST HIGHS natural children that has come from the children of Adam and Eve, as Adam and Eve were also Caucasian.

Does this mean that race matters in the Kingdom of God ? It does not matter at all, except that if you know where your race came from,then you become more enlightened as to who you really are as a human being. If you know that you are the natural seed of what God said about the Children of Israel, then you can understand better that you have a special/peculiar relationship with the. GOD MOST HIGH.

God calls the children of Israel, "His Chosen People". If you are one of God's chosen people, then you will be one of the rulers on this planet during the millennium period of time that is very soon to take place.

The bible teaches God loves all of his races he created, and wants all to come into the knowledge of Him.

A great majority of Caucasians say they are Gentiles, which means they think they are not the natural children of the "Choseen people", but belong to tribes other than the natural seed of the tribes of Israel. Almost all Caucasians are "LOST" to the understanding that they are the 10 lost tribes of the Children of Israel that migrated across the Caucasus mountains after their freedom from captivity and the world started calling them the Caucasian people at that time and that is where the word C aucasians come from to begin with.

If you are a Caucasian, and you have a personal relationship with God through His Son, then you ARE ONE OF GODS CHOSEN PEEOPLE ON THIS PLANET THAT WILL RUN THIS EARTH DURING THE MILLINNIUM PERIOD OF TIME AS WELL AS DURING THE ETERNITY OF TIME.

Please do not confuse this post as being racist.....it is not as I do not hate any race of people on this planet, and in fact I love all humans including the black races......so this post is to inform the "THE CAUCASIANS THAT MIGHT READ THIS, AS WELL AS ALL OTHER,S, that GOD MOST HIGH, has never LOST anyone period, and the reason they are called the Lost tribes of ISRAEL is because some historians do not want you to know who you really are as a natural seed of Israel because of the confusion factor that runs this planet at this time.

Beware of people such as the skinheads, who also like to use scripture to teach that the Caucasians are the MASTER RACE on the earth. Their idea of aryan supremacy is a complete corruption and misreading about what the Bible actually says about this subject and this is another reason why this post must be made.

The Bible clearly teaches that the children of Israel will have as ALLIES during the MILLINNIUM and the eternity the GENTILE RACES OF THE WORLD WILL WORK WITH AND FOR THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL AND GOD WILL BLESS ALL THE EARTH THROUGH THIS STRUCTURE OF GOVERNING THIS PLANET AND THE UNIVERSE FROM EARTH.

Also most people do not understanding that GOD MOST HIGH will move Heaven to this Earth and GOD MOST HIGH himself will rule the universe from our little planet.

That is where the words "Heaven on Earth" come from, the scriptures wher this teaching is located.

The word Gentile simply means, people, tribes, other than the Children of Israel and that is all it means, and God loves all the Gentiles just as well.

Your thoughts???

Last edited by Gabriel on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: The Caucasians.    Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:46 am

If you are a Caucasian you are one of GOD MOST HIGHS natural children that has come from the children of Adam and Eve, as Adam and Eve were also Caucasian.

Woooaahhhh racist comment there Gabe.

Does this mean that race matters in the Kingdom of God ? It does not matter at all, except that if you know where your race came from,then you become more enlightened as to who you really are as a human being

So let me get this straight... so long as you know where your colour comes from, then you are allowed the free entrance?

Are people of colour are only enlightened if they know their ancestry?

I thought people, are people, are people in the eyes of God, so why does he stipulate that unless you know your lineage, you are only then given the green light. I suspect a lot of white folks don't know where they originated from.

God calls the children of Israel, "His Chosen People".

So do only Israelites get business class on the plane, whilst, the whites are in coach. So where do the people of colour sit, on the wings or in the hold?

Israelites are white Jewish people, so are they the next 'chosen' ones to rule the planet?

Just askin'

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Caucasians.    Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:20 am

I was typing the article sky as you posted your reply, maybe this will help you see how it is not racist at all.

Please do not fall into tHe trap of not being able to speak of your race or other races because we as people have been taught by the world system that you will be called a racist.....

I fear no conversation because I feel I have sufficient knowledge of what I am writing about.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Caucasians.    Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:29 am

To answer your questions sky,

God chose Israel as his chosen people. Then he chose all the other races to become their allies.....not slaves, not second class citizens at all, but the children of God as well, just as Israel, are Children of God so are the Gentiles.

You cannot catch me as a racist, because I am not one to start with. I am on record as to haveing taken a black homosexual young man off the streets of New Orleans and letting him move into my home for a year because he was asking me for help in his personal life, and I helped him.

All races are equal in Gods eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Caucasians.    Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:25 am

Sky,

Yes race matters in the kingdom of God Sky. Why? Do you think it wrong to know and understand who you actually are, according to God's word?

The Bible clearly teaches that the whole Earth becomes blessed and peaceful through God's chosen people, the tribes of Israel. I can give you several scriptures that say this very thing if you want to see them.

Knowledge should never frighten anyone, unless you are against knowledge, which I do not believe you are at all.

Political correction does fear understanding,political correction,fears a lot of things including of God's word.

God thinks that race matters as he speaks of it often. If it were not important then why is there so much angst among people when this subject comes up?

God never said that one race is better than another, he said that HE GOD MOST HIGH would bless the whole of the Earth and all people on it THROUGH THE RACE OF PEOPLE HE CHOSE TO DO THIS THROUGH. It could have been any of the races he chose for his chosen people,but he happened to choose the last people he created which were Caucasians, that is all, no more and no less, and if that makes you offended or anyone else offended then I would say you are to easily offended.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Caucasians.    Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:44 am

This post will really piss off a bunch of people, as I thought it would before I posted it, but that's ok too as I am ready for it.

When I say that Adam and Eve were Caucasians, this starts a firestorm....every time no matter where it might be posted......WHY? Because of people's fears and nothing else.

God chose a people to bless the Earth through, that was his plan, he wanted to use a people/humans to bring into our dimensional realm the understanding of the words and knowledge of GOD MOST HIGH, so he chose the "white man for this".

As stated above,it could have been any race,but it wasn't, it was the white man and woman, and that in and of itself means nothing more but that he chose that race to make himself manifest in this planet....... Why the firestorm...?

Because politically correct speech says you cannot choose one over another.

If God thought this true, then you and me would not have a way to eternal life at all, but we would die after living in this flesh body one time and we would never have had the chance to gain eternal life at all.

I for one am glad that race matters to God or I could not be saved and enter eternity, glory be to GOD MOST HIGH.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Caucasians.    Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:13 am

Sky, you show the problem of trying to argue a position from a base of knowledge that is wrong to begin with.

You called the JEWISH PEOPLE WHITE ISRAELITES in your last sentence. You argue from a position of not knowing even who the tribes of Israel are.

In your last sentence you said that the ISRAELITES ARE WHITE JEWISH PEOPLE, well. You are right about that part of your last sentence, but you show how you have no knowledge about the tribes of Israel at all.

There are twelve tribes of Israel, and only ONE TRIBE IS JEWISH, the other eleven are also white people but they are Israelites as well.

Sky you make the same mistake as 99 percent of people make. The chosen people of God are 12 tribes not 1 as you inferred in your post about the Jewish people being God's chosen people.

Yes the Jewish people are ONLY ONE TRIBE, NOT 12.

The other 11 tribes went across the Caucusus mountains and were called CAUCASIANS by the rest of the world, that is where the word C aucasians came from.

Those 11 tribes went on in history to found and inhabit all the nations in this world that are white. Nothing more nothing less.that is why America and many other nations of this world are white to start with, because the chosen people of God found these nations, and they are all part of the Chosen people of God, nothing more nothing less.

This includes the UK.

When you hear anyone try to tell you that God's chosen people are the Jews, and they do not tell you about the other 11 tribes, then that person is either lying to you or they are ignorant, because God's chosen are 12 tribes of Caucasians not just the one tribe of the jews period.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Caucasians.    Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:45 pm

Why does this matter? It matters to educate yourself to know who you are,regardless of what race you are of.

John 3:16 says whosoever believes that Y'SHUA MESSIAH is the son of God will be saved. It does not mention race there.

The purpose of this post is to inform Caucasians that they have a natural inside track/opening to claim the promise of God to all people, which is eternal life for"WHOSOEVER BELIEVES".

Their have been many people through history that would use the Bible to teach lies and deception and bring division and hatred toward others, to name a few here, Hitler,the skinheads,the neo-nazis and many other hate groups as well all use the scriptures to back up their arguments, the problem is that God is clear in what he said about the races, he loves them all and the haters always twist the scriptures. I am simply trying to bring accuracy and I expect to be attacked because ignorance always attacks.

My last post on this subject,unless someone wants to ask me something,or reply in anyway they wish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Caucasians.    

Back to top Go down

The Caucasians.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Contributor's :: Gabriel-
Jump to: