HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 REINCARNATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4957
Location : Ardmore oklahoma
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: REINCARNATION   Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:38 am

Most people here know I believe the scriptures, and so I do. Mic asked me a question about reincarnation, and so I thought I would post here my understanding of the subject, according to the scriptures, since that is my primary source for all things.

The scriptures say we are all the same age spiritually speaking, so there are none older or younger than we are, other than God Himself. We were all created at the same time, and created for God's pleasure according to the scriptures.

The word says that there is or will be, 3 earth ages, and 3 Heavenly ages. Not 3 heavens, or 3 earths, but earth and Heavenly ages, periods of time. 1st earth age, 1st Heavenly age. And so on right through three.

Then after the 3 earth ages, comes eternity, or infinity, along with the eternal or infinite Heavenly age along with it.

We as creations of GOD MOST HIGH have already lived in the WORLD THAT WAS, or the 1st earth age and the first Heavenly age. That is where the attempted overthrow of God's throne took place with Lucifer/Satan trying to take the Mercy Seat through deceit and violence, and Lucifer took one third of God's children captive through this deceit because one third followed Lucifer in the attempted overthrow.

This all happened in the 1st earth age, and God does not say how long ago this was or how long the earth age actually was, so it could have been thousands or millions of years, we just are not told that time scale, but we were all there nevertheless and lived through it, even though we do not remember it naturally in these flesh bodies, we can come to that knowledge through our Spiritual access to God, if we accept what He has written to us, and become His children again through Faith in the Messiah.

We are now living in the 2nd earth and Heavenly age, and right in the last generation of that one at this present time.

You may ask, well what of these people that say they remember past lives, and sometimes tell us things in great detail about that past life?

Well of course there is a logical answer, and the scriptures tell us about it.

Many people use their imagination in this, when what they are telling us we could not possible know if it was true or not, unless it was a famous historical thing that was written down, that they are saying, and then if it was written down, they just might be saying it for attention. Those things cannot be proved with no doubt, so it becomes a matter of what we want to believe, instead of a fact that we can check out.

It also could be that they do partially remember living in the 1st earth age, but cannot remember it all in detail, so they fill in the blanks so to speak. Again we cannot prove these things so it becomes what we want to believe.

I cannot prove God is real, but I believe He is.

The past life memories could also be what the scriptures call, A FAMILIAR SPIRIT, which is one of the fallen Angels playing Spiritual games with some gullible human being, playing around with evil spirits to think they are going to learn something from these Spirits? This is what Familiar Spirits do for fun and games, they love to talk shit to humans that will listen to them. A fallen Spirit one of the fallen angels cannot ever be trusted the scriptures say.

And the person telling the past life experience may simply be lying?

Fallen angels love to deceive humans more than anything they can do and scriptures tell us this.

I will give an example here of a pre-birth memory I was given from the Holy Spirit.

Before I was born into this flesh body, I remember being dressed in pure white clothes. White pants, white shirt, white shoes. And I remember walking into a pure white room, with a entrance door, and this room had an exit door on the opposite side of the room from the entrance door. I walked in and sat down on pure white furniture, it was a couch.

After I was there for a short time, maybe 3 or 4 minutes, I was led to get up off the couch, walk through the exit door and close it behind me. When I did this it was total darkness, no light what so ever, and I had this great sliding downwards feeling like I was on a slide, and my next memory was being born as a human baby.

That memory is not reincarnation in my opinion, it is simply a pre-birth memory of me coming to this planet as a form of energy to become a human.

These are my thoughts about reincarnation, righ or wrong, that is what I believe, my 2 cents.

The Bible says this and these words were spoken by Y'shua Messiah himself.

Jhn 16:13

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

If I do believe in God I must also believe that he is smarter than me, so I have chose to follow what I have learned from what I think is inspired words.

Any thoughts?



Back to top Go down
micjer
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 5325
Age : 56
Location : canada
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:18 am

Quote :
I do not believe in past flesh lives, such as the flesh we have now. Why? I know this sounds crazy to a lot of people, but this is really what I believe.

I think God is smarter than me, and I believe the scriptures are actually inspired words written by men in the flesh. Just like a person is inspired to make an oil painting, or poem, or anything artistic. I think people are inspired by God all the time. So I actually believe what the Bible says about all things.

So I did live before, just like I think you did as well, the Bible says that we were all with God in the "World that was before this one", and we had a different type of body in that 1st earth age, it was like the body of the Angels, a spirit body, and we all had jobs and did much like we all do today, but the Bible says that when we are born in the current flesh body, we have no memory of the 1st. Earth age at all and must come to that knowledge during this lifetime.

I have been alive since the day I was created, just as I think you have as well, but we do not remember it, until we come back into the Knowledge of God we can never be complete as humans.

The Bible says we were all created at the same time, and that may have been millions of years ago, so we are all the same age Spiritually, and we have all lived for millions of years, but NOT in our current flesh type of bodies. We go through this flesh body only once.

Scriptures say it is appointed for MAN to die once, and that is in these current flesh bodies only, do we die, and even then we do not stop living, but as you said Mic we just change forms, to another type of body.

So I do not believe in reincarnation, because God does not, and I am so simple that I believe it. peace

I wanted to quote you from the other thread here also. Hope that is ok.
Back to top Go down
micjer
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 5325
Age : 56
Location : canada
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:05 am

I by no means want this thread to become a swordsman as this is not my intent.

I know enough not to challenge ones beliefs with the intent of changing their opinion. Getting trumped by scripture quotes is not want I want either.

Gabe, you and I go way back and I truly enjoy your scripture lessons as I do have trouble making sense out of the wording at times.

So with that in mind, I would like to post my opinion on this topic. (I do not expect anyone to change their mindset remember)


First of all, if the Bible was written by God, I would be in 100% agreement. However it was written by men and their intreprations. With this in mind, the writings are vulnerable to misinterptations or intended alterations.

It is my belief that alterations were made by King James to extract any reference to the Feminine and to Reincarnation. The purpose of the latter was to instill the fear of Hell and damnation on the masses.

http://www.metatech.org/07/reincarnation_past_lives_bible.html

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070604182627AA6Pl4x

I don't want to get into this as it is thread on its own.



In December, 1945, early Christian writings containing many secrets of the early Christian religion were found in upper Egypt, a location where many Christians fled during the Roman invasion of Jerusalem. Undisturbed since their concealment almost two thousand years ago, these manuscripts of Christian mysticism rank in importance with the Dead Sea Scrolls. These writings affirmed the existence of the doctrine of reincarnation being taught among the early Jews and Christians.

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/origen06.html

Then we have the Gospel of Philip....

http://www.halexandria.org/dward842.htm


Anyways I have studied past life stories and read doctors accounts of their patients and have concluded that these people are probably telling the truth. When you have a 3 year old telling stories of dying in the WTC (911) and their information can be verified, it gets my attention.

Dr Brian Weiss was a skeptic until he became practicing and his patients' stories changed him.

http://www.brianweiss.com/


I have trouble with the idea that someone could be millions of years old and incarnates only to be killed as a toddler. What is the purpose of that I wonder?

What about a soul that dies before birth? scratch

As I said at the beginning, I expect no one to agree with me, but I think it is only fair that I get a chance to voice my opinion.


For me I believe we incarnate many times to find out lifes' lessons. We carry kharma with us to help in our learning. We never die, just move on to the next lesson.

Hope I didn't offend anyone. That is why there is chocolat and vanilla you know. lol!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 4993
Age : 40
Location : Here
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:31 pm

Mic I think we can safely say we all respect each others beliefs here so all good mate.

I want to share a story of a close friend of mine. His daughter has Autism and the challenges he goes through everyday test his character however his love for her only grows stronger. My close friend went for a past life regression. It seems when a death of a violent nature triggers the first memories. Anyway he recalls a past life here on earth where he was the cause of death to his wife at that time. Just before the act on his behalf his wife turns around to reveal her face only to cause a massive shock to my friend who burst into tears. It was his Autistic daughter staring straight at him. Now my friend knows deep down in his heart he is experiencing a karmic debt to his daughter to look after her here and now. There are many other personal stories I've heard as well about their past lives but I thought I'd share this one.

Have you heard of a guy called Dr. Ian Stevenson? As you know self-hypnosis is a powerful tool to recall past lives however Dr Stevenson studied the cases of about 3000 children from all over the world who spontaneously remembered a past life. The great example of children is outside influences and external factors have little to no factor on recalling their memories from such a young tender age. Observing birthmarks of a child who had identical birthmarks as their grandfather claimed to remember their grandfather's life. Birthmarks are usually from an accident or significant death from a past life and those memories are present and a reminder by their current birthmarks.

There was this book called Soul Survivor about a little 6 year old who remembered in detail about his past life as a WWII pilot who was shot down by the Japanese. He use to have violent nightmares however afterwards the dreams dissipated and more detailed memories of a former fighter pilot came to surface.

Here is a link http://www.reversespins.com/proofofreincarnation.html


Just wanted to finish on this note. When I look into my partners eyes I have this knowingness that we have had many past lives together. We can read each others thoughts and have this remarkable connection.
Back to top Go down
micjer
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 5325
Age : 56
Location : canada
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:52 pm

Yes I have heard of Dr Stevenson.

Thanks for sharing the story of the Autistic daughter. Wow!

The 6 year old that was shot down......incredible. He knew things that could not have been made up.

So emotional when he went back to the spot where he was shot down and layed the flowers in the sea. crying



Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4227
Age : 64
Location : being
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:38 pm

micjer wrote:

I have trouble with the idea that someone could be millions of years old and incarnates only to be killed as a toddler. What is the purpose of that I wonder?

What about a soul that dies before birth? scratch

As I said at the beginning, I expect no one to agree with me, but I think it is only fair that I get a chance to voice my opinion.

For me I believe we incarnate many times to find out lifes' lessons. We carry kharma with us to help in our learning. We never die, just move on to the next lesson.

Hope I didn't offend anyone. That is why there is chocolat and vanilla you know. lol!

afternoon, mic ............
i have understood, or THOUGHT i understood, the possible answer to your above
musings .... now, of course, i question everything; i think believe feel theorize that we exist in soul groups
when not in human form ... that we agree to "come back" to learn our lessons
and to help others in our group learn their lessons ... so the death which
seems to make no sense, actually does make sense if one soul is trying to teach
a member (or members) of their soul family an important lesson ...
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4957
Location : Ardmore oklahoma
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:05 pm

You know from the past mic you can always voice your opinion here on my page with out criticism. As you said above about trying to change anyone is also how I have always felt.

About those lost gospels first, I have read them and do not believe they are inspired writings, that is just my opinion only.

The rule I use for judging anything as being accurate, is that is has to be found in the scriptures, for me to take anything seriously.

I decided long ago to use that measuring stick for my own personal use, just to keep things simple. Some would say that that measuring stick is too limiting and I would disagree with that as well.

Anyone can believe in reincarnation if they want to, it does not bother me, as I believed it for more than 20 years until I was 30 years old.

I won't put anyone down for their beliefs at all.

I also have a little story I posted here before.

I killed my daughter in 1970 through abortion. She was never born. Yet she came back to life in another family many years later and I befriended her and I got to know her. She was wonderful and I was sorry for what I had done to her.

I wouldn't call this re-incarnation as she never lived as a human before, as far as I know?

God says it is appointed once for man to die in the flesh body, and I simply believe that.

As for you posting that post from another page, you know I don't mind.

I also read the story about the little boy that said he was a ww2 pilot, I remember when that story broke on the web. I just don't believe those stories because they disagree with what My understanding of what God says about our life experience here on this planet.

As far as the king James people or the Catholics taking the teaching out of the Bible, I do not believe that as well.

That has been told for many years, I heard that back in the 80's. I have been taught the scriptures through personal study most of my life, but I have also used the original manuscripts all during that time so I would not be deceived as to what is actual taught.

The early Christians writing about reincarnation I do not consider inspired as well. I know what you are speaking about as I too have read them.

I can disagree with anyone and still be friends.....I don't expect everyone to think as I do.

peace



Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4957
Location : Ardmore oklahoma
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:57 pm

More problems with reincarnation as I see it.

If you must come back many times in order to learn your life's lessons, then it follows, at least to me that you are not getting any help from God about the lessons, if God exists ?

If you are not getting any help by the God that created you for his pleasure, then he is not much of a God, it seems to me? That also seems to be a logical conclusion to the point that we must come back many times in order to learn some things about life.

I must write what I think is true about my thoughts, just as anyone would. And my thoughts are from the scriptures. I will not quote scripture except to make my point, because that is my base of all thought.

Our spiritual father, GOD MOST HIGH says he made you and me for his pleasure. Reincarnation does not even consider the existence of God as I remember it being taught from back in the 60's.
Other than you had to come back many times to become a master spiritual being? Never a mention of the one true God?

Also, if God does not exist then it would also follow that there is no eternal life after flesh death of the body, but only a continual recycle until you become the master of your own fate?

GOD MOST HIGH says, if you acknowledge him as God, he will never leave you or forsake you ever. Ever means eternal.

Also the scriptures say that man cannot save himself, but needs a spiritual savior.

Reincarnation does not even acknowledge the natural fallen/sin nature of man. Where God's word tells you about it, and tells you the remedy for it .

The Bible predicted the death of Y'shua Messiah and even the words being spoken on that day by several people 1000 years before it happened, through a man named King David, a fallen man redeemed by God and led to write the words of Psalms 22.

The scriptures indicate King David only lived once in this flesh body, then died. After flesh death we do not stop living, we shape shift to another form.

I would also argue that the Bibles thoughts on life, are much better than the reincarnation view of life.

Any of your thoughts are welcome.
Back to top Go down
micjer
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 5325
Age : 56
Location : canada
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:10 pm

WineHippie wrote:
micjer wrote:

I have trouble with the idea that someone could be millions of years old and incarnates only to be killed as a toddler. What is the purpose of that I wonder?

What about a soul that dies before birth? scratch

As I said at the beginning, I expect no one to agree with me, but I think it is only fair that I get a chance to voice my opinion.

For me I believe we incarnate many times to find out lifes' lessons. We carry kharma with us to help in our learning. We never die, just move on to the next lesson.

Hope I didn't offend anyone. That is why there is chocolat and vanilla you know. lol!

afternoon, mic ............
i have understood, or THOUGHT i understood, the possible answer to your above
musings .... now, of course, i question everything; i think believe feel theorize that we exist in soul groups
when not in human form ... that we agree to "come back" to learn our lessons
and to help others in our group learn their lessons ... so the death which
seems to make no sense, actually does make sense if one soul is trying to teach
a member (or members) of their soul family an important lesson ...

So in other words, there is a reason for everything, even if it doesn't make any sense at the time.
Back to top Go down
micjer
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 5325
Age : 56
Location : canada
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:30 pm

I certainly respect your opinion Gabe. (Same as my mother's btw!! lol) wave

If we only live once, do we all go back to GOD when we die? Do murderers, and wife beaters, and greasy politicians etc all move on? Is there no punishment for what is considered sins?

scratch

See if I were running the show so to speak, I would send someone back, that hated black people for example, as a black person to experience what it felt like to be in the other shoes.

I would send back someone who committed suicide, to work through their issues a second time. I would not cast them off as a hopeless cause. I would not reward them either as their actions have affected many in a negative way.

I would send back a president that ordered drone killings of innocent children to be a child that was attacked. strapped down

But since I am not in charge I guess it is not up to me.



Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4957
Location : Ardmore oklahoma
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:32 pm

I certainly respect your opinion Gabe. (Same as my mother's btw!! lol)

If we only live once, do we all go back to GOD when we die? Do murderers, and wife beaters, and greasy politicians etc all move on? Is there no punishment for what is considered sins?

My words here.

We only live once in these flesh bodies. According to Ecclesiastes 12:6 and 7 when we leave this flesh body, we are present with God instantly, and then if you are a murderer, God judges you with the murder victim there as a witness against you at the moment you arrive. Same for wife beaters or anyone else, including politicians.

You are judged by God at the time of flesh death according to your life's work, if you did more good than bad, then you will be judged accordingly, and your judgment will be either the good side of the gulf, or the bad side of the gulf, according to your works and faith.

According to scripture, which I know you may not want me to use, but remember this is what I base all my beliefs on, so I have to quote scripture because it is what I believe. And I also know you Mic, and I do not think you would ever ask me to suspend my beliefs in order to debate any idea, as that would not be fair of me or you.

So with me it is Bible because I think it is inspired writing by common men and women.

And just for the record, yes men have tried to change the Bible, and also translations have been set especially to deceive by lying individuals doing that job. I know these things.

Also if The God I claim to serve cannot get his word to me because of liars, then he is not much of a God, and I would be in deep trouble.

But I know my Father, and he is smarter and a lot more clever than any foolish liar in the flesh body, no man is more than God period, and the scriptures say this very thing.

That is why God says he will send a strong delusion upon the human race to help them become deceived if they do not take the time or trouble to look at his word which tells us how not to be deceived.

I am also glad to believe like your mom.....lol moms are most often right in lots of areas.

Have you ever noticed how I do not get a lot of response from people when I talk scripture? Most often I get very little feedback???

Why is this? Because most people think I am a religious person, and think like the organized churches do, which could not be further from the truth.

If I was sent into the organized church by GOD MOST HIGH, my life expectancy would would be very short, because the things I say will cause them to want to kill me, just as they killed my elder brother Y'shua Messiah.

So people do not usually speak to me about scriptures, simply because their personal opinions are based on what they see and hear from the lying TV preachers and they place me in that group as well, although they are wrong to do that.

I understand these things, and am not offended by it, as I have been taught by scripture that is the way it will be if you follow Y'shua Messiah, so I do not take it personally.

Anyone can believe in reincarnation and still be friends with me if they want that.

As I have also been taught that I am responsible for me only, and everyone else is responsible for themselves as well, this is true judgment, and I was not sent here to judge anyone thankfully.

What others believe is not my concern, I only pass on what I think. peace


Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4227
Age : 64
Location : being
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:37 pm

mic, yes, i have come to realize that "there is a reason for everything, even if it doesn't make any sense at the time"

gabe, is it possible that God set up our "system" to be one that
operates on the come-back-until-you-get-it-right theory?
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 5325
Age : 56
Location : canada
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:12 pm

Gabe we learn nothing if we don't ask questions. I rather enjoy our discussing such topics. It would be rather boring if we were all in total agreement of everything. peace

p.s. I still think a lot of my mother too!!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4957
Location : Ardmore oklahoma
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:42 pm

WineHippie wrote:
mic, yes, i have come to realize that "there is a reason for everything, even if it doesn't make any sense at the time"

gabe, is it possible that God set up our "system" to be one that
operates on the come-back-until-you-get-it-right theory?

Please remember hippy that my entire knowledge base is on scripture, and to answer your question is as follows according to what the scriptures say.

No, it is not based on coming back at all. Why? Because the word says that if you believe, God will teach you all things in your lifetime there is no need to come back, you learn your life lessons in one lifetime, if you believe?

God also says that if you believe, you will know all things about you personally, and about the world in particular.

He gives us knowledge about anything we are seeking for, as he knows your thoughts and is the one that made you to ask those questions when you ask them.

A human being cannot become fulfilled until they reconnect with God, and then the human being becomes the essential being that God made you to be, and there is none like you, no matter who you are.

That is how we pleasure God, by acknowledging him as the creator we become individual.
By free will we become independent beings knowing our connection to the God that created us, but not becoming arrogant because of it.

In order to max out as a human, you must become humble and acknowledge God as your creator, it is then when you begin to know and find yourself as what God made you to be and from that moment on, you only progress.

The object lesson of life is, we are not our own masters. But we were created to be what God desired us to become and in that personal revelation we become fulfilled human beings that lives in love and peace and has total happiness and joy at what we do.

My 2 cents sister.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4957
Location : Ardmore oklahoma
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:32 am

micjer wrote:
Gabe we learn nothing if we don't ask questions. I rather enjoy our discussing such topics. It would be rather boring if we were all in total agreement of everything. peace

p.s. I still think a lot of my mother too!!

Mic,

I love talking with you about anything. I have discerned that on this forum, you have one of the best spiritual eyes and ears I have met.

I love to engage in any conversation with anyone, but most often people will not engage me because they think of me as the typical Christian they see on TV., and that is what hurts me the most, because I am nothing like those people.

Peace to you brother, no matter what you believe is my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4227
Age : 64
Location : being
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:06 am

well, gabe ... if the object is to realize we are not our own masters, i have
reached that goal - and life "out there" still sucks - just because i have
realized this does not automatically translate to being a "fulfilled human
beings that lives in love and peace and has total happiness and joy at what we do."
at least as far as i can determine ....

Quote :
if you believe, God will teach you all things in your lifetime there is no need to come back, you learn your life lessons in one lifetime, if you believe

if this is true, gabe ... (and i am not saying it is not true, because i honestly
do not know) there are very few who have succeeded - how may humans on earth now
do you believe have learned their lessons? as far as i can tell, not many ...
including myself
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4957
Location : Ardmore oklahoma
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:00 pm

WineHippie wrote:
well, gabe ... if the object is to realize we are not our own masters, i have
reached that goal - and life "out there" still sucks - just because i have
realized this does not automatically translate to being a "fulfilled human
beings that lives in love and peace and has total happiness and joy at what we do."
at least as far as i can determine ....

Quote :
if you believe, God will teach you all things in your lifetime there is no need to come back, you learn your life lessons in one lifetime, if you believe

if this is true, gabe ... (and i am not saying it is not true, because i honestly
do not know) there are very few who have succeeded - how may humans on earth now
do you believe have learned their lessons? as far as i can tell, not many ...
including myself

Well hippy there is more to it, as you say,as far as I can tell. I also got that realization 33 years ago and that did not solve my problems, but it did give me a very good source of info I can tap into when I need a little help.

I have been trying for a happy life since then and I think I have learned that to be happy is a continuing work in progress that takes a lot of physical and spiritual effort to hold onto. There is nothing easy in this life as I see it, we all struggle and have bad days, and I can say I absolutely refuse to be beaten down by circumstances that seem to come against me and have found that there is always a way out of any situation.

God himself "repented" for making man in the flesh body and said how hard the bondage is that we all live in!

That bondage is our flesh body and God calls it a body of death which cannot even understand the spiritual things of this world, the flesh body is where the struggle is for all of us.

I refuse to let it get the best of me, that is all I can say, and help is available along the way.

I got some really terrible news today about a financial issue I have been trying to resolve, today sucks for me, but I will not let it defeat me, and become upset about it.

I guess it is both mental and spiritual...... wtf
Back to top Go down
micjer
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 5325
Age : 56
Location : canada
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:24 pm

Here's another question.

What about people born into total poverty and squaller? Many of them have not been to school or been taught the WORD? Do they learn what is needed?

What about aborigines that know only about survival in the wild? Only one time through?

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1827
Age : 64
Location : UK
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:32 pm

People who are born into total poverty know no difference between that and the world we live in. They have been taught to hunt for food to survive and inherited knowledge about what to eat from the wild for nutrition.

However, us born into the western world know what it's like to need a few extra $$$ because we had it once now we don't. Therefore, we miss it.

I'd put mega bucks on the Aboriginals being happier and healthier than us on this side of the planet.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 5325
Age : 56
Location : canada
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:37 pm

My way of thinking is that we all have a higher self that we are connected to.

The flesh body that we all are using currently, will only live once. Like a shell that will be discarded, never to live again or be used again.

However, I believe that our higher selves will send us back for more lessons in another body with the hope that we improve our consciousnous of the true meaning of life.


Personally I believe that our little group must be doing something right, as we are much more conscious than the masses. We are searching for the truth, while many are simply watching Jerry Springer.




So we must climb every mountain as they sing about.

Back to top Go down
micjer
Senior Member
avatar

Number of posts : 5325
Age : 56
Location : canada
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:41 pm

skywatcher wrote:
People who are born into total poverty know no difference between that and the world we live in. They have been taught to hunt for food to survive and inherited knowledge about what to eat from the wild for nutrition.

However, us born into the western world know what it's like to need a few extra $$$ because we had it once now we don't. Therefore, we miss it.

I'd put mega bucks on the Aboriginals being happier and healthier than us on this side of the planet.

So true.

Ever watch children play? A child can be happy playing by themselves with their toys. Introduce a second child with a different toy.

What toy does the first child want now? And what happens if it is not given to them?

swordsman
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 4993
Age : 40
Location : Here
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:00 pm

Gabriel wrote:

I love to engage in any conversation with anyone, but most often people will not engage me because they think of me as the typical Christian they see on TV., and that is what hurts me the most, because I am nothing like those people.

Gabe I know you are passionate about your scriptures but I've never thought of you as one of those Christians who lay on the ground at church and start convulsing to the sound of a choir.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4957
Location : Ardmore oklahoma
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:17 pm

There is a period coming during our lifetime before we die of old age called the MILLINNIUM this period is also called the "day of The Lord " it is 1000 years of our time and Gods elect and Y'shua Messiah will teach all people that never had the chance to know or read about God.

No matter how primitive a person might be, God can speak to those people because he made them as they are, people do not need other people to know about God, all humans are hard wired so to speak, to seek God, and that is normal.

God is totally fair with all people, none will be forgotten and all will be taught during the 1000 years. After that if you decide not to follow God then "you have" decided your own outcome.

You will be walked into the lake of fire and never ever thought of again, period, and no one will even remember you.

God is fair.

As for our higher self goes, when I use that term, it means my spiritual soul, and my higher self has no authority to send me anywhere anytime unless God wants me there.

We control nothing other than what is given to us to control and to return here to this earth by your own determination is not an option as God teaches it.

We are made for Gods pleasure, and the thing created is not greater than the Creator.

So any control we have is what God gives to us.

That is why it is interesting to read Gods word, you can actually know what he says about most any question we may have. That knowledge will also keep us from being deceived when the Anti-Christ shows up.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 4957
Location : Ardmore oklahoma
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:25 pm

Reunite wrote:
Gabriel wrote:

I love to engage in any conversation with anyone, but most often people will not engage me because they think of me as the typical Christian they see on TV., and that is what hurts me the most, because I am nothing like those people.

Gabe I know you are passionate about your scriptures but I've never thought of you as one of those Christians who lay on the ground at church and start convulsing to the sound of a choir.



ReuniteR,

I always knew your view of me was fair, and not like "average organized Christian people" but what I am referring to is that no matter where I have posted, people who talk God almost always get a bad reception right from the start.

This also is something I expect, because the word says this will happen to all that talk God, I am not surprised by that at all, I was just trying to make a point about the hostility that comes along with talking God, no big deal...LOL. Sometimes I don't get my points across very well.....

Most people here on this forum all know me very well, and are not hostile, but the passers by are a different story...LOL.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 4993
Age : 40
Location : Here
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:02 pm

Oh yes, I know where you are coming from toast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   

Back to top Go down
 
REINCARNATION
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Contributor's :: Gabriel-
Jump to: