REINCARNATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:06 am

This christian believes as you do Gabe. I see where he gets his beliefs from also. Thought I would post it for you.

Christians don't believe in reincarnation—but I hope you'll understand why we don't, because a very important truth is behind our conviction.

Christians reject reincarnation for two main reasons. The first is because the Bible does not teach it, and in fact makes it clear that when we die we don't return to earth again but enter eternity—either with God in heaven or apart from God forever. The Bible says, "Man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment" (Hebrews 9:27).

The second reason Christians reject reincarnation is because Christ has paid the full penalty for our sins—totally and completely. He did this by His death on the cross for us. You say you hope to become perfect some day in another life—but Jesus has already made us perfect in God's eyes, by taking away all our sins! The Bible says, "But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Corinthians 6:11).

Think of it: Every sin you have ever committed can be completely cleansed, if you will turn to Christ in repentance and faith! Don't be deceived by a false hope, but put your faith and hope in Christ today.

David
believer_in_jesus37421@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:27 am

However my damn logical brain questions these beliefs.

If all of our sins are cleansed, why worry?

Why have the 10 commandments? Why be nice to anyone? Why give anything to anyone?

For me the only way I can make sense out of life, is for earth to be our school and we are taught lessons to improve our selves. To be rewarded for anything less is confusing.

Apparantly I am in the miniority as in a gallup poll only 25 percent believed in reincarnation. (2001)

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:47 am

micjer wrote:
However my damn logical brain questions these beliefs.

If all of our sins are cleansed, why worry?

Why have the 10 commandments? Why be nice to anyone? Why give anything to anyone?

For me the only way I can make sense out of life, is for earth to be our school and we are taught lessons to improve our selves. To be rewarded for anything less is confusing.

Apparantly I am in the miniority as in a gallup poll only 25 percent believed in reincarnation. (2001)

Hello mic,

As I see things, we worry because we always strive to become better. After our salvation, we take our first steps to becoming Christlike, and it takes the rest of our lives to learn these things, as you say it is school.

Our salvation only brings us the promise of eternal life, and that is dependent only on each person finishing their walk of faith without turning away from that salvation.

A person can lose their salvation, if they do not work at learning the scriptures, and continuing their personal relationship with God. To lose your salvation is completely up to the person saved, once we get saved, that is where it all starts for the Christian, then it takes us the rest of our lives to finish the race so to speak.

That is what God means when he says, "let not any man take your crown" this is the crown of eternal life.

Oh the guy David may be a Christian, but upon death of the flesh, all people do not either go to eternity or damnation forever, that is wrong.
If he believes that he is mistaken, upon death of the flesh, all humans go to "paradise" and stay there until the MILLINNIUM period comes around, and then all from Paradise both good and bad, all come back to the earth in their spiritual body and live on the earth in spiritual bodies.

After the 1000 year school in the MILLINNIUM is over, then those taught will all be given the chance to follow Lucifer/Satan and if they do, then those that do follow Satan then, will all go into the "lake of fire", and they all will be destroyed there once and forever.

To question these things is a good thing, but remember all the answers are written down for those that seek the answers.

Nice conversation Mic.....
Back to top Go down
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:09 pm

I love it when you give me spiritual teachings, as I can learn from you every time you speak Gabe.

I studied Comparative Religion at University. In these many writings of religious philosophy I think I read that Jesus might have travelled to India at one time, my mind is not what it once was.

Also I think I read that the bible was tampered with at the Council of Nici? was it then, forget now, by Pope Constantine I think.

It said that he and his council took a lot of what was in the original texts out and put what they wanted in to have more control over the masses.

Apparently from what I can remember, there were teachings of reincarnation by the original writers of the texts but these were subtracted out, again to gain control.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:41 pm

WineHippie wrote:
mic, yes, i have come to realize that "there is a reason for everything, even if it doesn't make any sense at the time"

gabe, is it possible that God set up our "system" to be one that
operates on the come-back-until-you-get-it-right theory?

According to his word hippy, it says man is appointed to die once. He makes it real clear in that he says it direct, that is why I believe as I do.
Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:19 pm

Anne Frank | Barbro Karlen

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:25 am

I listened to the first 14 minutes of the video and then I got a call from a fence company coming to my house so I had to stop the video at 14 minutes. This story of the lady is and was a life changing revelation to her as she said when she was 2 it started coming to her in dreams that were frightening to her, as we know, 2 year olds do not have much understanding about anything, so she was frightened by the troubling dreams.

Being frightened is a major red flag here as far as I am concerned. If I had a chance to interview this lady, I would ask her about her thoughts about God and the world, about life, where we came from, do you think God is real??? These are questions I would want for her to answer because it is obvious that her reincarnation experience is so real to her, that it has made her who she is today!!!

Life changing events when they happen are very real indeed, regardless of if the events are orchestrated by GOD MOST HIGH or Satan and the dark side!!!

The events are real, no matter the source. Because this lady talks so much about about being frightened, I would automatically question the source of these dreams and revelations for no other reason than the Fear factor.

GOD MOST HIGH would never scare a 2 year old over and over again to give her a revelation or special information about a previous incarnation or anything else for that matter.

The fear factor alone makes me to believe that her information is from the dark side, the negative realm, and not from GOD MOST HIGH.

I never once heard this lady mention 1 time anything in reference to a Higher being such as God and that to me seems to be very illogical for the simple matter that this has changed her life in such a dramatic fashion??

I believe her story is because of evil spirits, familiar spirits as scripture calls them, because they are familiar with many things because they live for so long, and have much more knowledge than most humans do, and the evil Spirits favorite thing is playing with humans and making them look stupid!!!

The evil Spirits love to play games such as church, ghosts haunting places, spooks at night making sounds in order to bring confusion into people's lives.

Evil loves games.

Needless to say I do not believe her story, because of what GOD MOST HIGH says about humans, we live once in the flesh, and then we die in the flesh. There are no many lifetimes.

According to God, we will live forever, that is better than many lifetimes, forever means no limits, reincarnation means limits and restrictions in order to advance.

I like the forever plan the best.

I guess I am stubborn Mic....LOL but I do believe what GOD MOST HIGH says, instead of people or other Spirits.

God does not use fear to teach, ever.
Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:05 am

GOD MOST HIGH would never scare a 2 year old over and over again to give her a revelation or special information about a previous incarnation or anything else for that matter.

The fear factor alone makes me to believe that her information is from the dark side, the negative realm, and not from GOD MOST HIGH

For arguments sake, how does GOD MOST HIGH allow the holocaust to happen, or child abuse or other horrific things?

The thing I struggle the most about, in the idea of only living once, is how a child that dies at a week of age, or a severely handicapped person, can learn anything from their earthly existance.

Guess I am stubborn also!! LOL

Another one of life's mysteries.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:05 pm

GOD MOST HIGH does not let the halocaust happen, men of free will do. Little children do not starve because of God, but because of men. Those that die after a short life are most likely innocent when they die. The reason we have children rapers, is because we do not follow the rules of God about the crime, so it keeps happening again and again.

In a life of free will, God does not rule all things by all people, accidents happen to people, God must give us free will so we can decide the most important things on our own.

A great mistake is for people to blame God for evil things that happen in this world. God has allowed man to rule this place for the most part, that is why it is so screwed up, in my opinion.

Mic if one lifetime equals forever, that's better than all other proposals I have heard. I don't think you are stubborn at all, I think that is what you believe, no problem from me about it.......LOL....peace to you friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REINCARNATION   

Back to top Go down

REINCARNATION
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Contributor's :: Gabriel-
Jump to: