TEXAS TOWN KILLS CHILD AFTER PARENTS SMOKE POT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: TEXAS TOWN KILLS CHILD AFTER PARENTS SMOKE POT   Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:12 am

This is another one of those stories that could not possibly ever happen, until these times we live in today.

The generation of the fig tree creates the worst of the worse kind of people. I truly believe that the one third of the people that followed Satan/Lucifer in his attempted overthrow of Gods throne in the first earth age, the world that was, is now living on this planet because we are the last generation and God kept them back until now to be alive, so he could find out if they will again follow Satan/Lucifer.

This is the why, as to the common everyday evil we see from government and other ruling agencies and to the common everyday people that really seem not to give a damn about anything but themselves.

Daily headlines convince me that this is the last generation, but the scriptures do say this as well about the evil of the end times.

Here is the link to this tragic story. About a seven minute video.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=m-ch-fea&v=p5pW-Tm22qQ

Back to top Go down

TEXAS TOWN KILLS CHILD AFTER PARENTS SMOKE POT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1