View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: ALL THINGS CAN/WILL BE MADE KNOWN   Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:18 am

Omnipotent means, having all power to do anything. Omnipresent means present everywhere all the time/anytime. Omniscient means knowing all things.

These are the attributes spoken of that the GOD MOST HIGH of Heaven and Earth has always been said to possess.

Just for the sake of argument, let's say this is all true? Needless to say, then every word that God has reputedly spoken should be studied closely, by those that believe in such things, as God and eternal life.

In more than 1 place in the scriptures, God said there is nothing that is hidden that will not be revealed.

For example, Luke 12:2 says,

Luk 12:2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

When you look at this in the original Greek language in which it was written, what this says is, there is nothing that is personally hidden by or within any person that will not be revealed to that person by GOD MOST HIGH himself, and because of this revealing to the individual by God, this will bring the person under personal conviction that "I have not got away with anything", and hopefully this conviction will lead the person to repent and become a "a new creation and a child of God". This is how it is designed to work. But of course, every person has the right to ignore God and reject his workings within.

This also means that if you have something revealed to you by God, then he expects you to follow up with it and ask him for more understanding of it so you may be better informed about any matter that may be in your life, and the answers for whatever it may be.

Also, this verse has a double meaning, as many of God verses does. This also concerns any and all things about the world in which we live, about the governments that rule over us, and famous people of the world.

This is why things such as Snowdens revelations about the national security state in which we all are subject to, comes out. It is because God has spoken it before, and that makes it come to pass, as all things God says come to pass, always has always will.

There is a very long list of things I could list here that have come out about governments that are corrupt, famous people that are corrupt, and so on. Everyone is familiar with all the revelations that come out year after year about so called "secret" things that come out. It is prophecy coming to pass every time it happens.

God keeps us all very well informed, whether you are his child or not.

The scriptures also say, that God created all souls. So everyone belongs to God right now, whether you acknowledge him or not. But the Earth is all about me and you finding God and acknowledging that fact so we can have eternal life from that moment on.

Just a little food for thought.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: ALL THINGS CAN/WILL BE MADE KNOWN   Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: ALL THINGS CAN/WILL BE MADE KNOWN   Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:15 am

Here is another one exposed, the CIA black budget leaked by Snowden. Shows how the CIA went from spy agency, to para-military organization.

Another instance of the scriptures coming to pass, all things will be revealed during the fig tree generation.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/black-budget-about-the-cia-2013-8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL THINGS CAN/WILL BE MADE KNOWN   

Back to top Go down

ALL THINGS CAN/WILL BE MADE KNOWN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1