View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: THE BURDEN OF DAMASCUS   Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:32 pm

In the scriptures, there is a prophecy about Syria, Damascus in particular. It is in Isaiah 17. In historic perspective this prophecy already came to pass once before, but GOD MOST HIGH uses these prophecies, always more than once in order to establish his ways of teaching his Children, to show his children exactly what is going to come to pass, because GOD MOST HIGH hides nothing from his Children but tells them all things to expect.

Historically this came about back in 632 BC. It was known in historic terms as " The slaughter of Rezin " Rezin was the King of Syria at that time, and the King that brought about the slaughter, was the King of Assyria named Tiglath-Pileser, and Assyria and Syria were not connected, they were separate countries.

Assyria was to the North of Syria. But note that this was a slaughter at the time. Now today, the USA is planning an attack against Syria and the prophecy is going to come to pass again, except this time it is connected to the "Last Days", prophecies that all come to pass during the generation of the Fig Tree, which is you and me living today. This prophecy is connected to the last few years of our generation, the generation that will see all prophecies come to pass.

Isaiah 17 is a short chapter, only 14 verses but I will post it here for the prophetic value it has on the fig tree generation, you and me.

I will not be commenting on every verse but there are about 2 or 3 verses that I will comment upon because of its prophetic value and if this does not blow your mind, then maybe nothing will.....LOL

I will say first that The children of Israel are mentioned here boldly by GOD MOST HIGH, please do not forget that the children of Israel, are England, the US, Canada and all the other Christian type nations on this planet, Australia, any and all countries that have Christian values attached to them, France, many European countries, Sweden, the Netherlands and others as well, and many of the Russian common people as well.

But it just so happens that the United States is the leader of the free world so to speak, so therefore leader of Israel, the common people of the world, not the nation of Israel itself.

So when you see the name Jacob,Ephraim in verses 3 and 4, both of those names mean, Israel the people, not the country itself. Because it is common knowledge that the United States is populated by descendants of Ephraim, one of the children of Israel, and Canada as an example is known to be populated by descendants of Manasseh, these things are well known by many scholars.

So we the people are Israel, as the term Ephraim, always used in the Bible as being the largest tribe of the 12 tribes of Israel, so therefore it always means the 12 tribes, as it is the largest tribe.

So this 17 chapter of Isaiah tells about the United States attacking Syria, and this is 1 of many end time prophecies that will come to pass, again a second time, but this one is more important because it is connected to the "Last Generation", the Fig Tree generation.

That is why I am explaining this in detail, so you can see and hopefully understand the very hard core, END TIME connection to this attack. Written about over 1000 years ago.

Here is the chapter.

Isaiah - Chapter 17

Isa 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Isa 17:2 The cities of Aroer are forsaken:  they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down,  and none shall make them afraid.

Isa 17:3 The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the LORD of hosts.

My words this is the US and its allies.

Isa 17:4 And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin,  and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean.

My words, the Glory of Jacob, Israel will be made thin, which means there will be more people that complain about this attack, and will bring degradation down upon the United States for doing it, WHY? Because the Syrians are the forever enemies of God Most High and his children, and always have been ever since the Bible began talking about the Syrians, they HATE God, period. It is because God wants it done, that the whole world will be against the United States more than ever before because of this attack. But God is using this country to bring prophecy to pass.

Isa 17:5 And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim.

My words here, this is amazing. The Rephaim were the allies of Syria, the Rephaim are the descendants of the fallen ANGELS, the Watchers of Genesis chapter 6, the most evil people that ever lived. They killed people and drank their blood, these are the descendants of none other than The fallen angels of Genesis 6 that took and raped the daughters of Adam, and having Giants as children. This is why God hates them, they will not repent.

Isa 17:6 Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two or three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four or five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the LORD God of Israel.

Isa 17:7 At that day shall a man look to his Maker,  and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.

Isa 17:8 And he shall not look to the altars, the work of his hands, neither shall respect that which his fingers have made,  either the groves, or the images.

Isa 17:9 In that day shall his strong cities be as a forsaken bough, and an uppermost branch, which they left because of the children of Israel: and there shall be desolation.

Isa 17:10 Because thou hast forgotten the God of thy salvation, and hast not been mindful of the rock of thy strength, therefore shalt thou plant pleasant plants, and shalt set it with strange slips:

Isa 17:11 In the day shalt thou make thy plant to grow,  and in the morning shalt thou make thy seed to flourish:  but the harvest shall be a heap in the day of grief and of desperate sorrow.

Isa 17:12 Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!

Isa 17:13 The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.

Isa 17:14 And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE BURDEN OF DAMASCUS   Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:12 am

It has been reported by reporters there in Syria that these Islamist zealots fighting there have killed many Syrian Christian people already. Just last week I heard of a Christian village being destroyed there and the people all killed, both women and children.

So I support the attack on Syria, because I have understanding that God wants it to happen, and I am for God and what he does.

For the last many years I have been the biggest critic of this United States going around the world killing people, but this time is different for me, as I see this printed in the scriptures and know it is prophecy coming to pass, so the United States "this time" is doing something I agree with, and I can assure you that the powers in Washington have no idea that they are being used by GOD MOST HIGH in this action to come....

Please bear in mind I do not want to see any people killed anywhere, the reports of Christian people being killed is troubling to me, and I want to see the jihadists killed that brought it about. Apparently God does not like the idea of his children being killed in Syria, since he is about to destroy it.
Back to top Go down
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE BURDEN OF DAMASCUS   Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:06 am

I sm not sure about the "Bible Code", but I was reading this earlier and then your post, Gabe stood out to me.....

It seems it is prophecy, and there is not much we can do to change that.

http://govtslaves.info/absolutely-shocking-syria-war-bible-code/

Absolutely Shocking Syria War Bible Code

And there are apparently other Bible codes that appear to be about Syria as well. For example, L.A. Marzulli once wrote about one that seems to indicate that Syria will attack Israel with chemical weapons someday and that Israel will respond by completely destroying Damascus… - .

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE BURDEN OF DAMASCUS   Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:09 pm

This Damascus thing is a major prophecy coming to pass right in front of us. This again shows how when GOD MOST HIGH says something, it always comes to pass just exactly as he says it will.

This prophecy was actually written 2600 years ago.....wowb 
Back to top Go down
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: THE BURDEN OF DAMASCUS   Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:07 am

The longest cycle in the Maya calendar is 26,000 years. Maybe God was/is a Mayan?

The year 2012; the Mayan Calendar & Prophecies

“A transformation, triggered by the completion of the Great Cycle has already taken place, signalled by a shift in the resonating frequency; this shift announces the end of the Great Cycle and gives a premonition of the brilliance of our galactic, solar and planetary reality in the following era which begins with 2012 AD.

“Our planet thus enters into its next evolutionary phase, securing itself a place as a new member of the galactic community.”

http://www.future-watch.org/GoldenAge/Excerpts/TheYear2012/
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 349
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE BURDEN OF DAMASCUS   Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:35 pm

Hey Gab; i really think you/people of the book guy's are funny

Almost every week, i part-take in a chuch food program.
And they talk just like you

With all respect

What do you think, God will take more notice of

1 People/nations fighting over spiritual believe
or
2 people/nations fighting over phicical practices

Just saying; that what ever happens, i will support those who use there body's on nature's way

IAMDUTCH; but i feel..............talking off conspiracy's
Why do you think, that it is the church, where Sodomy is a hot topic now a days

>>>Obama and his (god forsaken)Gay propaganda<<<,
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: THE BURDEN OF DAMASCUS   Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:45 am

Gerardgeert wrote:
Hey Gab; i really think you/people of the book guy's are funny

Almost every week, i part-take in a chuch food program.
And they talk just like you

With all respect

What do you think, God will take more notice of

1 People/nations fighting over spiritual believe
or
2 people/nations fighting over phicical practices

Just saying; that what ever happens, i will support those who use there body's on nature's way

IAMDUTCH; but i feel..............talking off conspiracy's
Why do you think, that it is the church, where Sodomy is a hot topic now a days

>>>Obama and his (god forsaken)Gay propaganda<<<,

As far as church people are concerned, I am not a church person. Have not been in a church in more than 10 years.

I just study the Bible, and if other people sound like I do, or I sound like other people, nothing I can do about that....I guess people that have similar interests will sound alike at times....LOL sounds kinda natural

I think GOD MOST HIGH is in control of all things and all people, even people that deny Him, even countries that deny Him, everything runs through Him, so I am not very surprised at anything that happens.

All souls created by God, even atheists souls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BURDEN OF DAMASCUS   

Back to top Go down

THE BURDEN OF DAMASCUS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1