View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: AS OF TODAY, I WILL NOT BE BACK HERE   Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:36 pm

I have never been so disgusted. I had my operating system restored today by apple, and now my music is all gone?

I had about 300.00 dollars worth of music on my IPad, now I am having
To download it from iCloud one album at a time????

This is not right.

I am tired of downloading my music, to my computer, and I have to download every song again, just like when I bought it. It takes a lot of time to download 400 songs???

This Internet is a scam. It never gets better. It always has more you have to buy in order to use it.

I have been on it since 95, and there is a pattern, and the pattern is that you always have to jump through hoops in order to use the latest update???

This is nothing but a money scam, and I am tired of being ripped off. If I have to download my music song by song just because I decided to upgrade to ios7, then something is wrong???

For example, why is there not a button that says download all music here at one time???

I am really tired of being fucked, without the kiss.

Why do I have to manually download all my songs one album at a time AGAIN???

Why is there not a button that says, restore all settings to the last operating system???

Because they know your system will be screwed up, and then you will have to spend more money to fix it???

I am not that stupid. I probably will not be back here very often, because I am busy trying to download my music I paid for, which may take a few days to do???

I am tired of being ripped off. I will post when I can. I love you all and hope the best for you all.

I am pissed, because I may not get my music back, and I do not have the time to download it all again.

This is ridiculous.

I will post when I am able.
Back to top Go down
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: AS OF TODAY, I WILL NOT BE BACK HERE   Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:04 pm

Computers can be really frustrating, nothing worse when you're working on a project and a program freezes only to lose all the work you've done.

Whenever you do a restore always back everything up first because essentially it wipes everything clean back to default settings.

Anyway I feel your frustrations as I'm always challenged with tech problems nearly everyday.

Gabe perhaps you could sell your iPad then buy a cheap PC computer instead. I don't know maybe you need a detox from the interwebs for a few days/weeks.

Hang in there mate.
Back to top Go down
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: AS OF TODAY, I WILL NOT BE BACK HERE   Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:55 am

Build your own PC... sound difficult? it's not. Buy a motherboard, then buy a processor chip and stick in on the motherboard, then buy some ram and install it [insert tab A into slot B] then buy a case that the motherboard fits into, they all come with detailed instructions, buy a hard drive and plug it in, want a CDRW? buy one and plug it in. Want killer enhanced graphics? buy a graphics card and plug it in, then plug in any old keyboard, mouse and monitor and fire that baby up...
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: AS OF TODAY, I WILL NOT BE BACK HERE   Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:57 am

The detox method might be what I need. Just get away from the technology for awhile. I ended up getting my music back, so at least I saved it from cyber destruction.

Soul sister that picture you show is what I might need....LOL.

I get really pissed off when this new technology, upgrades just do not work. It makes me think they do it to stimulate sales in other areas, that is what makes me mad.

Thy could put out a good product if they wanted to, so when they don't I just see greed at work.

I'm ok now, I talked myself off the ledge.......LOL
Back to top Go down
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: AS OF TODAY, I WILL NOT BE BACK HERE   Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:56 pm

Good to hear Mate!
Back to top Go down
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: AS OF TODAY, I WILL NOT BE BACK HERE   Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:30 pm

the beauty of building your own is that it won't come pre-loaded with all that crap they pay Microsoft to install on new machines, don't want to pay a million thousand hundred dollars for Windows? I recently installed open source Linux on an old laptop, not as difficult as it sounds either and runs a whole lot faster... let me know if you'd like my guidance with any of this, I'd be happy to help.
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: AS OF TODAY, I WILL NOT BE BACK HERE   Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:31 am

Thanks soulsister, at this point I am being so turned off by the tech crap that your answer may be exactly what I should do.

I got another update on the ios7 system, just today, with nothing to lose, I went ahead and installed it and all my apps now work ok, except for one, which is still frozen. So at the current time, because I can at least use this piece of crap, IPad to post here and get mail, I will limit my use to the interweb to those two things primarily, while keeping your option in mind for future possibilities.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AS OF TODAY, I WILL NOT BE BACK HERE   

Back to top Go down

AS OF TODAY, I WILL NOT BE BACK HERE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1