IT IS ALWAYS DARKEST JUST BEFORE THE DAWN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: IT IS ALWAYS DARKEST JUST BEFORE THE DAWN   Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:58 pm

It always happens.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: IT IS ALWAYS DARKEST JUST BEFORE THE DAWN   Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:36 am

Ahhhhhh.... I feel a Mama's and Papa's song coming on...

source
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h81Ojd3d2rY&list=RDQ7fi9G0BiTE

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: IT IS ALWAYS DARKEST JUST BEFORE THE DAWN   Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:46 pm

Nice song Sky,
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: IT IS ALWAYS DARKEST JUST BEFORE THE DAWN   Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:47 pm

Recently I have Been having financial issues. When a person has financial issues it can be a devastating problem for anyone to go through in a country and world where everything you do costs money, and the costs always goes up not down!

These problems can cause other psychological problems if a person is not grounded firmly in a belief system that has a solid foundation and a system that offers a way of remedy and or escape from the issues facing you.

Of course my belief system Christianity allows for an escape from problems that are important to you and financial problems are important to everyone that is part of the system which unfortunately I am a part of also because of my belief system in particular.

In my case, I live in a house owned by my elder brother, my elder brother has become captive to spiritual forces that he cannot personally control but they control him instead and because of this the house has been neglected for many years on maintaining the house and keeping it in good working order.

So there are plumbing problems, a roof that leaks bad when it rains, there is no natural gas service to the house for heating, so for heat I must use space heaters in the room in which I live to stay warm as it is winter here in America.  nopity 

Because of my financial problems I am not able to repair the plumbing problems, the roof leaks or any other problem here related to this house, so I have to make of it the best I can with what I have.

I am detailing these issues primarily as a testimony to the power of a belief system that works for me in my behalf anytime personal issues become a problem, such as this house is cold, the plumbing is shot and it could become a health issue simply because of my age, 64, so my housing issue has become a potential health problem for me but as always GOD MOST HIGH has provided me a way out as he always has my entire life.

3 weeks ago the people buying a house and 10 acres of land that I inherited from my Mom decided that they wanted to sell the house that they are buying from me, so in order to sell the house, because they do not own it yet as they are making payments every month to me for it, they will have to pay me off the total of the balance on the house before they can sell it legally. So the guy buying the house and land calls me up and says he has the house sold and wants to pay me off within 30 days, the total left on the balance is 20,000 dollars in order for them to buy the place.

I just got a call Monday this week from him saying that it will be the 1st week of January before he can pay me off as there is a small problem getting the loan because he has to do a repair on the house before the loan will go through, so in the first week of the new year I will have enough money on hand to move into a better place to live where all the utilities will be on and working properly, so my immediate problems of housing will be solved.

Also because of having the money available to me I will be able to probate my Moms estate and then I will start getting my Moms share of her royalty mineral rights back and that will be another 15,000 check at once, and then a monthly check of at least 800.00 every month as long as the oil well produces.

So this is a testimony as to the ability of GOD MOST HIGH to care for one of his children that has a serious need in life and remedy the problem.

Praise God forever more, and I will be living in a much better place in January 2014 because my belief system actually works because GOD MOST HIGH is most real.

That is why I posted this thread about it is always darkest just before the dawn, because I will be a lot better off financially very soon.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: IT IS ALWAYS DARKEST JUST BEFORE THE DAWN   Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:08 am

Good news for once Gabe, glad for you ...yayyyyy!
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: IT IS ALWAYS DARKEST JUST BEFORE THE DAWN   Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:03 pm

Thanks Sky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT IS ALWAYS DARKEST JUST BEFORE THE DAWN   

Back to top Go down

IT IS ALWAYS DARKEST JUST BEFORE THE DAWN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1