Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: 90 days till Satan is cast out on us   Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:56 pm

90 days.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: 90 days till Satan is cast out on us   Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:56 pm

rockin yayyaaay
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so

PostSubject: Re: 90 days till Satan is cast out on us   Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:49 am

Me too, I look forward to facing him in person and letting the Holy Spirit speak to him through my voice.

When these things happen, God's Elect will become personal witnesses against Satan just as it is prophecied in Matthew 24, Mark 13, and again in Luke 21.

And after the Holy Spirit speaks through them, the whole world will hear exactly who this Anti-Christ is from the elect's mouth as these things will be broadcast and or available on the web.

The prophecies also say that when these people speak, ""even the gainsayers will know they are speaking the truth!!!

At that time, many will believe and become saved to become Christians, but thereally are also many that will not be converted even after they hear the Spirit himself speak to them, and that is sad but true.

This will also be the days of the 2 witnesses and they too will be doing their jobs at this time, which is to cause the evil ones on the planet to be tormented by the 2 witnesses ministry.

Then Satan kills the 2, and 3 and 1half days later, the earth and everybody on it goes through the dimensional change over into our Spirit bodies, and Y'shua Messiah then makes his appearance for the whole world to see.
Back to top Go down
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 90 days till Satan is cast out on us   Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:33 am

Almost 90 days.

Trump winning primaries.

Coincidence?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 90 days till Satan is cast out on us   Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:32 am

Trump looks like the winner. I love it just because they all hate him so much.

Satan is cast out 5 days before passover according to John 12:31, this year or maybe next year??

Passover this year is April 3rd going by the sacred calendar. I think today is 5 days before the 2016 passover. All we can do is keep watching.
Back to top Go down
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 90 days till Satan is cast out on us   Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:51 pm

Is Donald Trump the Anti-Christ?

Is Donald J. Trump the long-prophesied Beast of Revelation? According to the Bible, the Antichrist will be a charismatic celebrity, a "big talker" and a "smooth talker." He will convince people that he has the solution to every problem. He will be a dealmaker and a master negotiator. He will claim to know how to defend Israel and to create lasting peace in the Middle East. He will be an intimidator and a militant lover of power. He will exalt and magnify himself and claim to be the "only Savior." Sound like anyone you know? The number 666 is a major sign of the Antichrist. As revealed and explained on this page, the number 666 turns up over and over again in regard to Donald Trump and his family

http://www.thehypertexts.com/Donald%20Trump%20Antichrist%20666.htm

Donald Trump Jokes

He is a man-baby. He has the physical countenance of a man and a baby's temperament and hands.―Jon Stewart
Donald Trump is giving narcissism a bad name.―Madeline Begun Kane
Donald Trump is "the kind of person who goes to the Super Bowl and thinks the people in the huddle are talking about him."―Eric Schneiderman
Donald Trump likes to say he's a friend to "the blacks." Unless the Blacks are a family of white people, I'm guessing he's mistaken.―Seth Meyers
This is what I've been waiting for my whole life. A President who's not afraid to tell the truth about being a lying a**hole!―Lewis Black
In an exclusive interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network, Donald Trump said, "I believe in god." But of course The Donald was talking about Himself.―Jay Leno
Maybe he should ease into this ... by running for a lower office first, like President of the Hair Club for Men.―Jimmy Kimmel
Donald Trump may be running for president. He said he's sick and tired of the rest of the world laughing at the United States. Well, President Trump will certainly put an end to that!―David Letterman
Here's the thing about Donald Trump: he never apologizes; he's never wrong no matter what crazy thing he says. He's the white Kanye.―Bill Maher
Say what you will about Trump, he is not stupid. He is a smart man with a deep understanding of what stupid people want.―Andy Borowitz
Donald Trump showed his birth certificate to reporters. Who cares about his birth certificate? I want to know if that thing on his head has had its vaccinations.―Craig Ferguson
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 90 days till Satan is cast out on us   Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:53 am

The anti-Christ will be Satan himself as told of in more than one place in scriptures.

God Most High wants Satan to fulfill prophecy by claiming to be God here on earth. God allows this for a witness against Satan, that he cannot deny, so Satan seals his own fate by following his own purposes.

And God's Elect, 153,000 people will also testify against Satan when he sets himself up as god!!!

Satan will go after the Elect, because he will try to convert them to him, and when that fails, the 153,000 will tell the whole world who Satan really is through the televised trials of these people.

Also it is said Satan will call down fire from heaven in the sight of men or in other words, he will do it on TV.

This will convince the world that he is the real god, unfortunately for those not educated in the scriptures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 90 days till Satan is cast out on us   

Back to top Go down

90 days till Satan is cast out on us
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1