HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Re: Dr. Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde dead, probably murdered

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde dead, probably murdered   Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:45 am

http://whitetv.se/mind-control-mk-ultra/1149.html

Here one of her last emails to a friend sent 14th January 2015:

Thank you XXX,I was badly attacked 17-18.decwith psychotronicweaponslayng at the floor with EXTREME pains until after midnight I had to call an ambulance 19th to go to hospital where malpractice started from first minute,male dr hit my right kidney so hard that My urine wasbloody the next day, for three daysfemale dr did not touch meAT ALL, I had said it all comes from beaming-she said noone will believe you-I said insiders doEven my heart was not listened to...she stood 2-3meters away from me all three days until I said Iwant to go home and did I have a seriousillness now which they have caused with radiation and it was now activated After some bedrest I got assistance to travel with wheelchair to Finland where I will have all tests redoneFinland is not a NATO country having to follow USorders and it is right now much better for me to be here and go tohospital here.In addition my old cat dissappeared and at nightI got a flash vision they hit and smashed her skull with some wooden blanck...Even if they tried toeliminate me-by giving 2 times an injection i was allergic to I WILL SURVIVE says my automatic writing even to be able to perform later.. But it takes time,I am totally out of energy still,mostly in bed all days..Please DONOT sperad the wordbut if you kow any healers I would appreciate to get their help because I try to get better ONLY with altrnative methods and if it would succeed it would be a medical miracle showing the power of thought and healing.Geetings to YYYYYY,too Love and light Rauni

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Re: Dr. Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde dead, probably murdered   Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:27 pm

This person needs to be converted to being a christian. Nothing but God can save us.
Back to top Go down
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Re: Dr. Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde dead, probably murdered   Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:13 am

I would be hesitant to step inside the US; they flag you before you even touch down and then go about targeting.

But the dr that punched her in the kidney and so on, I hope to God's heavenly angels that they suffer excruciating pain, preferably emotional, that will do the trick. A/holes they are, p icks, shitheads, no Im not apologizing for the profanity.
Back to top Go down
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Re: Dr. Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde dead, probably murdered   Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:34 am

Gabriel wrote:
This person needs to be converted to being a christian. Nothing but God can save us.

Ummm that could be tough, she is dead, probably murdered.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Re: Dr. Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde dead, probably murdered   Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:57 am

A lot of the time, my phone won't play the videos posted here, so sometimes I am not as informed as I should be, so if she's dead, then she knows God!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: Dr. Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde dead, probably murdered   

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde dead, probably murdered
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1